UnderCoverRat

Potential Patron
I have the texture pack installed and enabled but everything still looks the same as it originally did, am I doing something wrong?

Huntatsukage

Potential Patron
I have the texture pack installed and enabled but everything still looks the same as it originally did, am I doing something wrong?
If you're sure that you are running the latest Terraria version have you tried what Zilem suggested near the bottom of the previous page?

How to fix the Compilation package:
1: Download the attached pack.json.zip
2: Take the pack.json out of the .zip file
3: Put the pack.json into the "Terraria Nude Mod 1.11" .zip file (by drag n' drop)
4: put the "Terraria Nude Mod 1.11" .zip is located in your C:\Users\{user_name}\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks it will show up the next time you enter the texturepack window.
5: Find a Texturepack with this icon below and activate it.
(Don't forget to find that post and download the aforementioned attached file before doing the above)

If you are trying to run this on TModLoader it's currently unsupported until it's updated to the latest version.

If you already have done that and still doesn't work, then I personally, am not sure what's wrong.

Kritikal

Streamer
So I Finished the NSFW Add-on to my Slim Terrarian's Texturepack a Couple of days ago
Butt. I figured you might want the Legacy Sprites updated too
so i took the Extra time to Remake my Legacy sprites for the Headless Horsemen, Facemonster and Vulture for 1.4
wink.gif

Succubus with Voodoo doll:
Succubus_VoodooDoll.gif

Lunatic Devotee
Cultist_Devote.gif

Vulture (Remade Legacy Sprite)
Harpy-Hag.gif
So far it Only Contains NPCs and Townies, not the player sprite yet. which is the next thing I'll work on
;p

Download:
Slim Terrarians - NSFW Add-on

Required:
Slim Terrarians v1.10.2

The NSFW only contains only the files that have changed (to NSFW) from the Base package

and of the Texturepacks are stacked like this (Below)
and They should work as intended (unless another Texturepack interfeares)
Click to Zoom!
The Slime terrarians download does not work has it been removed?

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
The Slim terrarians download does not work has it been removed?
The Slim Terrarians NSFW pack that were linked (which didn't require the SFW pack as a Base) are no longer a thing.
<.<

as i it were reverted back into an add-on and split into 3 add-on packs: Player, MonsterGirls and Townies
Which you can find by either following the links in my Signature or going to my Website for the latest version
^.~

Huntatsukage

Potential Patron
The Slim Terrarians NSFW pack that were linked (which didn't require the SFW pack as a Base) are no longer a thing.
<.<

as i it were reverted back into an add-on and split into 3 add-on packs: Player, MonsterGirls and Townies
Which you can find by either following the links in my Signature or going to my Website for the latest version
^.~
I'm curious to know, with tModLoader 1.4 out, is there still a way to use these skins with Legacy tModLoader 1.3 now? Or are the packs exclusive for standard Terraria 1.4?

I've...partially, got them working (I've been testing the latest Thorium and Spirit mods for 1.3 as the creators are still making a 1.4 version in progress), but a few skins that I'm aware of don't work. Nude female PC works, all the NPCs are female, but enemies such as the vulture are still vanilla, although I noticed that when I kill the vultures their head at least, turns into the monster girl variant.

Maybe I messed up copying some of the contents, or perhaps I put the main files into the wrong directory.

Ultimaximus

Avid Affiliate
Terraria 1.4.4 Labor of Love adds a lot of new content, including new alternate sprites for town NPCs, and some of them might have been resprited since my files for them were overwritten

Last edited:

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Is there a way to install this manually with having tmodloader? I'm unable to find anything helpful elsewhere online and would appreciate the help of you could give it. Thanks!
i think you just make it swap the sprites in folders no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.