[Raiders of Icarus] Badilator's Nude Armor Replacer 0.3 + Hi-Res Nude texture + SexyThong (1 Viewer)

badilator

Casual Client
In Nude Armor Replacer Mod for Icarus I replaced the 512x512 lame vanilla texture with a 2048x2048, hand made, custom texture with real nipples and vagina from photos. But I'm not really into normal maps texturing, so if someone can provide hi rez textures with good normal maps i prefer to include them in this package. Or I can explain how to package them so my mod can use them.

cnSffob.jpg

I replaced all player's torso armors i've found, so you can look nude while wearing armor.
The nude texture is an unused dds already in the game, it was left there from the developers.
I used this method before for many other games, Archeage, Fallout 4 etc...
This game is quite similar to archeage because it is made with cryengine.

1) Main:
Just unzip in the main folder (where you have Bin32 Bin64 Engine Game...), you should get an "object" subdir in the "Game" dir.

2) Sexy thong patch:
Just unzip in the main folder the SEXY THONG patch AFTER the main mod to add a sexy thong.

BI5Bw02.jpg

vWAjiCk.jpg

3) Just Nude
If you want only to be nude, but without replacing all armors follow these steps:
install the mod, if you see it working exit game and go in:
"Riders of Icarus\Game\objects\characters\players\hw"
delete
"hw.cdf" and the "armor" folder

Long version:
Just unzip in the main folder, you should get an "object" subdir in the "Game" dir.
At the end you'll have something like:
Riders of Icarus\Game\objects\characters\players\hw....
in hw there are a couple of files and a "armor" subdir with each player's torso armors replaced
maybe not all armors, just the ones i've found

Uninstall:
remove the "objects" folder and the game goes back to vanilla

Attachments

Last edited:

Kohirint

Potential Patron
Oh snap! Please Please include the extra trimmed and shaved version that would be awesome, so far this will be the only working nude mod! Umod has been a real pain in the arse plus we have no working texture for it atm. So I am sure this will be of great interest to us nude lovers =)

badilator

Casual Client
Update: I've replaced the 512x512 lame vanilla texture with a 2048x2048, hand made, custom texture with real nipples and vagina from photos.

badilator

Casual Client
Is there any way to just replace the underwear with this?
mmm, perhaps
install it
if you see it working exit game and go in:
delete

tell me if it works as intended

PS: remove the "objects" folder and the game goes back to vanilla

qa125

Potential Patron
mmm, perhaps
install it
if you see it working exit game and go in:
delete

tell me if it works as intended

PS: remove the "objects" folder and the game goes back to vanilla
Thanks, it works.

ryuusaru

Potential Patron
Can we have some sort of half nude instead of full nude? I kinda prefer that more. Just asking

Great job

Kurokawa

Potential Patron
Hi man,

when you say main folder, wich one do you means ? this is what i have :
Sans titre.png

I don't really understand where i should extract it

EDIT : It's ok, i've found, just had to put that object folder in the "Game" folder that were already there, yours don't have a uppercase "G" so i was a little confused

Last edited:

badilator

Casual Client
Hi man,

when you say main folder, wich one do you means ? this is what i have :
View attachment 55515

I don't really understand where i should extract it

EDIT : It's ok, i've found, just had to put that object folder in the "Game" folder that were already there, yours don't have a uppercase "G" so i was a little confused

Yes, that one is correct. I wasn't aware of that, steam install has a different setup.

Kohirint

Potential Patron
That looks awesome, can't wait to try it out and btw thank you for uploading your Hi-Res texture, very nice indeed!

badilator

Casual Client
That looks awesome, can't wait to try it out and btw thank you for uploading your Hi-Res texture, very nice indeed!
Sadly, all creatures that use the replaced model are messed up. if someone is riding them you see him half buried in the ground, I can bear with it, but if you need to tame a creature that shares that model, the game hungs when you jump on.
So, maybe I'll release something when I'll have more knowledge of the end game content.

Last edited:

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
This works perfectly, thanks a lot, do you know if there is any way to make the boobs bigger because the slider isn't making them much bigger

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Which DDS format should the file be saved? I added pubic hair to the texture but when I save the body color doesn't match the face, I tried DX1 and DX5 and both have this problem.

spacegoat

Potential Patron
any chance you will keep this working for us? I wish i was as good at making these things, as i am perverted. Fuck.

Noticed the Frozen Armor doesn't work, but its no biggie, can just take off the clothes. Its just not the same :D And now in two days, we get a new level cap and armor. Hope you can update it.

Thanks for your hard work. It is appreciated.

KazeMunashii

Potential Patron
Wow! Excellent work to the creator!!! been looking for an anatomically correct texture for a looong time, and finally seeing this is awesome! btw, i got it to work after some diligence, but im not sure the guide is easy enough for a few people to understand, so ill try to put it in laymans terms as simple as i can for those who are still struggling :) ALSO, would like to say, that todays update raising the cap to 35 did not break the mod! so hopefully updating wont need to happen sooner than later XD!

step1: download the 4.4mb zip (the first file not the second with the thong)

step2: extract

step3: once the file is extracted it should have a folder inside with the word 'game' holding many other folders inside

step4: go to your riders of icarus directory, and find the area with 'bin32/bin64' sitting inside(mine is 'ThisPC\LocalDisk(C:)\Nexon\Library\icarus\appdata' though i have the nexon client and steam may download its directory differently)

step5: take 'game' inside badilators extracted folder out, and drop it where we just opened. it should combine with the current 'Game' folder in your directory even though it has a capital G.

step6: once your done moving it over, check inside 'Game' to see if an 'Objects' folder now exists.

step7(only for those who want nude under the armor, not armor replacement) go inside till you see 'armor' and 'hw.cdf'. delete both, and you will only be nude when you take armor off.

Thats It! Kudos, Mad Props, and all my love to the maker of this wonderful mod!

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
There was a small update today and it broke the mod a bit.
this is what armor looks like if you use the mod now.
(in the only replace underwear version, meaning no armor folder and no hw.cdf)
iv12BXE.jpg

Edit: i'm stupid... i had to reinstall the mod because of the update and actually forgot to delete the armor folder and the hw.cdf . i deleted them now and everything is fine again <.<
but maybe this post is still usefull to somone since it shows how the complete nude version glitches with the new armor sets.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.