Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I'm really not a fan of the new harpy design. As it stands, it's also completely incompatible with the old one from this mod. Since I've gotten a lot better at animating in the two years since I first contributed to this project, I decided to save Apocoh some time and try my hand at a complete rework.

7OOn9gA.gif
RxhQIkW.gif

*Not sure which hair is better to be honest.

I kept the new wing style with the additional movement frames, and spliced the old nude body over it. Then I made various tweaks and added more movement.

For reference, this was the old sprite from this mod:
UvzHK0p.gif

And this is the vanilla sprite from 1.4:
zDkr2DI.gif

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
I'm really not a fan of the new harpy design. As it stands, it's also completely incompatible with the old one from this mod. Since I've gotten a lot better at animating in the two years since I first contributed to this project, I decided to save Apocoh some time and try my hand at a complete rework.

7OOn9gA.gif
RxhQIkW.gif

*Not sure which hair is better to be honest.

I kept the new wing style with the additional movement frames, and spliced the old nude body over it. Then I made various tweaks and added more movement.

For reference, this was the old sprite from this mod:
UvzHK0p.gif

And this is the vanilla sprite from 1.4:
zDkr2DI.gif
Daaang, its looking good. I love the leg movement and blinking. And even the shoulder movement!? Very nice touches. Feel free to do any work you'd like and I'll combine it all. I definitely appreciate it <3

I think I like the blue hair. Mainly because it is truer to the original which I like to try to do.

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
If i have to be Honest, that Sprite for the Angler is not something i want my sprites to be associated with.

But that isn't the sole reason i don't want my sprites packed within this "Mod"(?)
that is at best a Compilation, of my sprites and a very new and reworks of mine.

Not to forget. i was never asked, nor informed. at any point over the last 4 years....

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
If i have to be Honest, that Sprite for the Angler is not something i want my sprites to be associated with.

But that isn't the sole reason i don't want my sprites packed within this "Mod"(?)
that is at best a Compilation, of my sprites and a very new and reworks of mine.

Not to forget. i was never asked, nor informed. at any point over the last 4 years....
I was going to reply to our conversation today but the Terraria forum seems to be down. Its true that this is a compilation of multiple people's work. It was never intended to claim someone else's work for our own or make anything irrelevant. As a player I organized my mods to fit the niche I was looking for, and since I knew that other people would have similar tastes, I decided to share the work that I did here so other people would not have to do the same. If you'd like you can dm me and we can talk about it. I can't dm you since your profile isn't viewable by me.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I didn't see anything made for the slime yet, so I figured I'd give it a go:

STStCDL.gif

The only downside is that slimes are not directional NPCs (meaning they only face one direction). It doesn't bother me too much, though.

EDIT: Added the Ice Slime.

Attachments

• NPC_1.png
    NPC_1.png
    671 bytes · Views: 432
  • NPC_147.png
    NPC_147.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 436
UCs Slime Girl v1.1 [05-18-2020].7z
13.5 KB · Views: 213

Last edited:

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Here's how to actually make texture packs:
Texture Pack

I tested it and it seems to work. You just need to know how to make a json file.

I've tried accessing the file on google drive but it won't let me.
Help?
It should be working now. I think Google Drive changed some things. Just keep in mind it will still have broken textures until we finish fixing it for the 1.4 update.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
This mod now works for the Journey's End update.

It now uses the game's new built in "Texture Pack" feature and is much easier to install and mod.

A couple things had to be removed but will likely be patched back in later.

Have fun ^u^

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
I decided to save Apocoh some time and try my hand at a complete rework.

7OOn9gA.gif
RxhQIkW.gif
Since you have not responded to your PM. you've had over 48+ hours... (A simple "sorry" would have been a start. but nothing....)
While I've been resolving the Issues with this Compilation Apocoh Apocoh packed, and the miss information within this Thread.

First about my Name:
I'm not Patchzer as I've been refereed as within this thread a dozen or so times, I'm .
However, is my Creation. and the Terraria one is by far the majority within this Compilation.
But, I'll be alright with my sprites included. as long Apocoh Apocoh follow the guidelines of Compilations, that I've told them.

Apocoh Apocoh also asked if i would be updating my NSFW add-on for Terraria 1.4.
to which i said "sure, but it will be down the line, but not sure when... " by which is after the SFW version.
(This compilation uses content from the SFW core content and the NSFW add-on and Alternate add-ons's)

Second the Angler:
I'm not a fan nor into sexulized loli.... i find it utterly abhorrent!
have her wear a short top, a towel or something decent at the very least....
if you didn't know the Angler is a Kid. The other short Townie, the Demolisher however is a Dwarf.

Third my Harpy sprite:
Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera , You updated my Harpy, without for my permission.
And You didn't Credit me, but Apocoh Apocoh instead...
even after they've mentioned they I had discovered this compilation on Nudecreator.net. and that i didn't seem too pleased about it.

I made my Harpy sprite back in may 2013 (Mod version 2.5) for Terraria 1.1.2 and she have been within both versions since.
Harpy.png

Although, I can understand the sentiment of having Her return and updated for 1.4.
but then why did you go and share the files like that... seriously that is like so disrespectful!!
I would not have had any issue if you kept your rework to yourself.

So Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera , I Suggest you read the Rules for Undertow.
and let me finish updating my Mod's without further incidents, Agreed?

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Since you have not responded to your PM. you've had over 48+ hours... (A simple "sorry" would have been a start. but nothing....)
While I've been resolving the Issues with this Compilation Apocoh Apocoh packed, and the miss information within this Thread.

First about my Name:
I'm not Patchzer as I've been refereed as within this thread a dozen or so times, I'm .
However, is my Creation. and the Terraria one is by far the majority within this Compilation.
But, I'll be alright with my sprites included. as long Apocoh Apocoh follow the guidelines of Compilations, that I've told them.

Apocoh Apocoh also asked if i would be updating my NSFW add-on for Terraria 1.4.
to which i said "sure, but it will be down the line, but not sure when... " by which is after the SFW version.
(This compilation uses content from the SFW core content and the NSFW add-on and Alternate add-ons's)

Second the Angler:
I'm not a fan nor into sexulized loli.... i find it utterly abhorrent!
have her wear a short top, a towel or something decent at the very least....
if you didn't know the Angler is a Kid. The other short Townie, the Demolisher however is a Dwarf.

Third my Harpy sprite:
Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera , You updated my Harpy, without for my permission.
And You didn't Credit me, but Apocoh Apocoh instead...
even after they've mentioned they I had discovered this compilation on Nudecreator.net. and that i didn't seem too pleased about it.

I made my Harpy sprite back in may 2013 (Mod version 2.5) for Terraria 1.1.2 and she have been within both versions since.
Harpy.png

Although, I can understand the sentiment of having Her return and updated for 1.4.
but then why did you go and share the files like that... seriously that is like so disrespectful!!
I would not have had any issue if you kept your rework to yourself.

So Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera , I Suggest you read the Rules for Undertow.
and let me finish updating my Mod's without further incidents, Agreed?
Okay... wow. This is an internet forum. Just because someone doesn't reply immediately is no reason to spam them.

You have a lot of nerve to hop onto a site you don't have any presence on and start harassing people (I saw those repeated downvotes on my sprites). We've been very reasonable and complied with all of your demands so far. You keep giving us conflicting information and making up new demands, and I'm starting to tire of the toxic attitude you're bringing to this free and open community sharing thread.

I will take a large chunk of time out of my busy day to address your complaints, but I ask in return that you cease this constant harassment. But first, I have to wonder if you read through this thread in detail. You may have missed this posted from Apocoh about the issues related to nudepatch.net, so let me be very clear. No one from this thread on Undertow had anything to do with what was uploaded to nudepatch.net - the fact that they got the credits wrong is not our fault (your name was always present with credit given in the OP of this thread), so please don't direct any of the animosity you have for that site towards us.

-----
Now, to your list of complaints...

- Yes, I'm sorry that I forgot to credit you for that ONE sprite that I updated. I guess we will ignore the fact the fact that A) a decent amount of these sprites (yours, mine, Apoch's, etc.) are splices of existing sprites made by Re-Logic and not something we drew ourselves, and B) that you're also guilty of editing sprites without permission.

- I will never understand why people get so anal over their edited/fan art assets created from copywritten material that they freely post on the internet with no monetary intent being used in ways they did not specifically approve of. How would you feel if Re-Logic decided they didn't like that you were altering and lewding their sprites and decided to start harassing YOU? Do you think they're not aware of modding? They just publicly endorsed tModLoader, after all. They understand that modding is harmless and not something they need to worry about.

- I share my sprites on here because, like Apocoh, we both genuinely enjoy letting other people enjoy our work. Why do you post your sprites? If you don't want people to use your assets in various ways, why post them at all? Are you just seeking recognition? I can't comprehend your motivations.

- Regarding your demand of my angler sprite... The hypocrisy of you coming onto this site and demanding that *I* change my own sprites to suit your preferences is almost palpable! I don't care if you don't like my Angler sprite, nobody is forcing you to use it, or even to look at it. It's been moved to a footnote in the OP and discluded from the main pack because complaints from you, and ONLY you! Do you understand just how selfish and toxic you are being!? Take a second to look in the mirror at what you're doing, please, because everything you've done since arriving on this site has been far more selfish, unwarranted, and mean than anything we could have possibly done by using some of your sprites... Which by the way, we only did because we do actually like your sprites quite a lot.

Furthermore, the angler isn't a child? The angler was based on the halflings/hobbits from Tolkien's Lord of the Rings universe. I didn't try to draw any boob definition because there was no space, and I wanted to keep the sprite's dimensions the same. He seems to be based on Smeagol, who loves fish and fishing. He even vanishes rather than dying (as in he put on the Ring and ran away). As I recall, his design is even sort of reminiscent of the flashback from the movies where Smeagol is fishing on a boat when he finds the ring. If that wasn't enough, look at the sprite: the face is extremely unchildlike. I mean Look at how angular it is, how deep the eye sockets are. If that wasn't enough, just look at his dialog. That's not in any way how kids talk lol.

But even if I were drawing lolicon (which FYI - there is no rule against on this site), I don't see why you feel obligated to come harass me over it. I don't like girls with breasts large so large they could function as flotation devices, but I don't go around harassing people who draw them like that and demand that they make they more reasonably sized. This is the internet - there will ALWAYS be things that someone dislikes, and thankfully there is a super simple solution to that problem: don't look at it!

So in summation: You're the one who needs to go read the Rules for Undertow again, because you've been very rude to us since you arrived, and continue to talk down to us from on top of your moral high horse.

----------
P.S. I lost my temper because I cannot stand hypocrisy and harassment. This post was a lot rantier, angrier and overall less-polite than it could have been, but I still stand by everything I said in it.

All I ask is that you please stop making demands of us, curb your attitude towards our content, and ask things nicely and we can all have a more pleasant day and coexist peacefully. Thank you!

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
Okay... wow. This is an internet forum. Just because someone doesn't reply immediately is no reason to spam them.

You have a lot of nerve to hop onto a site you don't have any presence on and start harassing people (I saw those repeated downvotes on my sprites). We've been very reasonable and complied with all of your demands so far. You keep giving us conflicting information and making up new demands, and I'm starting to tire of the toxic attitude you're bringing to this free and open community sharing thread.

I will take a large chunk of time out of my busy day to address your complaints, but I ask in return that you cease this constant harassment. But first, I have to wonder if you read through this thread in detail. You may have missed this posted from Apocoh about the issues related to nudepatch.net, so let me be very clear. No one from this thread on Undertow had anything to do with what was uploaded to nudepatch.net - the fact that they got the credits wrong is not our fault (your name was always present with credit given in the OP of this thread), so please don't direct any of the animosity you have for that site towards us.

-----
Now, to your list of complaints...

- Yes, I'm sorry that I forgot to credit you for that ONE sprite that I updated. I guess we will ignore the fact the fact that A) a decent amount of these sprites (yours, mine, Apoch's, etc.) are splices of existing sprites made by Re-Logic and not something we drew ourselves, and B) that you're also guilty of editing sprites without permission.

- I will never understand why people get so anal over their edited/fan art assets created from copywritten material that they freely post on the internet with no monetary intent being used in ways they did not specifically approve of. How would you feel if Re-Logic decided they didn't like that you were altering and lewding their sprites and decided to start harassing YOU? Do you think they're not aware of modding? They just publicly endorsed tModLoader, after all. They understand that modding is harmless and not something they need to worry about.

- I share my sprites on here because, like Apocoh, we both genuinely enjoy letting other people enjoy our work. Why do you post your sprites? If you don't want people to use your assets in various ways, why post them at all? Are you just seeking recognition? I can't comprehend your motivations.

- Regarding your demand of my angler sprite... The hypocrisy of you coming onto this site and demanding that *I* change my own sprites to suit your preferences is almost palpable! I don't care if you don't like my Angler sprite, nobody is forcing you to use it, or even to look at it. It's been moved to a footnote in the OP and discluded from the main pack because complaints from you, and ONLY you! Do you understand just how selfish and toxic you are being!? Take a second to look in the mirror at what you're doing, please, because everything you've done since arriving on this site has been far more selfish, unwarranted, and mean than anything we could have possibly done by using some of your sprites... Which by the way, we only did because we do actually like your sprites quite a lot.

Furthermore, the angler isn't a child? The angler was based on the halflings/hobbits from Tolkien's Lord of the Rings universe. I didn't try to draw any boob definition because there was no space, and I wanted to keep the sprite's dimensions the same. He seems to be based on Smeagol, who loves fish and fishing. He even vanishes rather than dying (as in he put on the Ring and ran away). As I recall, his design is even sort of reminiscent of the flashback from the movies where Smeagol is fishing on a boat when he finds the ring. If that wasn't enough, look at the sprite: the face is extremely unchildlike. I mean Look at how angular it is, how deep the eye sockets are. If that wasn't enough, just look at his dialog. That's not in any way how kids talk lol.

But even if I were drawing lolicon (which FYI - there is no rule against on this site), I don't see why you feel obligated to come harass me over it. I don't like girls with breasts large so large they could function as flotation devices, but I don't go around harassing people who draw them like that and demand that they make they more reasonably sized. This is the internet - there will ALWAYS be things that someone dislikes, and thankfully there is a super simple solution to that problem: don't look at it!

So in summation: You're the one who needs to go read the Rules for Undertow again, because you've been very rude to us since you arrived, and continue to talk down to us from on top of your moral high horse.

----------
P.S. I lost my temper because I cannot stand hypocrisy and harassment. This post was a lot rantier, angrier and overall less-polite than it could have been, but I still stand by everything I said in it.

All I ask is that you please stop making demands of us, curb your attitude towards our content, and ask things nicely and we can all have a more pleasant day and coexist peacefully. Thank you!
Okay, i must confess i did not know that that would multi notify you, that never were my intention. not at all.
you have my deepest and sincere apology about that!, I'm Sorry i didn't mean to spam you.
and was i informed that was why my post need moderation approval, i would have edited to be just once. <.<;

Sadly i wish i could say i have not been here before, but i have. it just have another name, still several of the same people and posts.
I've been here before (Nudecreator.de and G.V.Z.) trying to work things out with people posting mine as other modders creations without common decency.
many times it sadly ended in take down requests.

What Conflicting information?, the suggestion about more decent attire?
Your angler were not within the package on nudepatch.net.
and it's inclusion here came as a shock....

I never asked you to take large chunk out of you time. and if i were asked i wanted you to so, i would had say no.
Ii just wanted a reply and i waited and waited, all i needed to know was that you were not giving me a cold shoulder.
and if you had asked me to wait for a properer response i could have waited, i would had waited because you at least responded.

I never blame You nor Apocoh, about what happened Nudecreator.net.
but while discussing with Apocoh, i sadly discovered i how it happened....
and it certainly was not what i expected.

Not, in that case it, as they look as they are for or from Terraria.
But lets say:
I took the sprites of Terraria, put them another Game and called that my own without crediting Re-logic: yes
or worse if i took the sprites of Terraria, and created my own game, and called it say "sidecroll digger": then there would be no doubt.
But, I'm not doing that, nor would i ever.

Yeah i saw that, and i genuinely wonder how that confusion happened in the first place....
I have a few ideas, but i would really like to know. so i can figure out how to prevent it happening again in the future.

------

Because we put our heart and passion into making them.
If it lead into being used to exploit the game mechanics or cause malicious intent, then I will take swift action on my part and remove it if it can't be fixed.
and i have taken care of an issue like that. I had a version for the Mobile version of Terraria and once i got informed they had an issue with that, I took everything and removed all my mentions of it.
-
In fact the NSFW add-on have fallen several version behind the SFW, only a very wanted these sprites and i didn't even use them myself
as liked the SFW more and i had to come up with interesting edits and alternates that were not just remove cloth or most of it

I know they are very much aware of modders, I've talked with the Devs about a few things that afflicted Terraria modding
and when ever i have discovered a bug, I've also tested if afflicts an unmodded Terraria
and gather as much information that the devs can hopefully easily go trough and fix the issue
-
I did a'lot of testing when the now fully implemented "Texture Pack Manager" when it was in early development
and many accents types were either ignored or rendered wrongly, and reported my findings.

To surprise people with my creations ^_^
and make things that people enjoy

I didn't Demand you changed, i merely suggested
nor have i said you should give her balloon boobs either....
-
Yes, i understand that.. but i also sincerely we, as i rather we could come to something we could agree on instead.

They are not? they are a Hobbit?..... bare feet, yeah i can see that resemble possible also with the vanish....
I don't see the face particular unchild like, i just though he was tired all the time...
you are making an interesting point though.

My comment regarding the Rules was for the attachment files at the top. not your Angler sprite.
and certainly not your slimes

Naa it's alright. it was an interesting rant you had ^.~
and that is fine.

Edit: I've put everything into Spoiler -tag, for now.

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Okay, i must confess i did not know that that would multi notify you, that never were my intention. not at all.
you have my deepest and sincere apology about that!, I'm Sorry i didn't mean to spam you.
and was i informed that was why my post need moderation approval, i would have edited to be just once. <.<;

Sadly i wish i could say i have not been here before, but i have. it just have another name, still several of the same people and posts.
I've been here before (Nudecreator.de and G.V.Z.) trying to work things out with people posting mine as other modders creations without common decency.
many times it sadly ended in take down requests.

What Conflicting information?, the suggestion about more decent attire?
Your angler were not within the package on nudepatch.net.
and it's inclusion here came as a shock....

I never asked you to take large chunk out of you time. and if i were asked i wanted you to so, i would had say no.
Ii just wanted a reply and i waited and waited, all i needed to know was that you were not giving me a cold shoulder.
and if you had asked me to wait for a properer response i could have waited, i would had waited because you at least responded.

I never blame You nor Apocoh, about what happened Nudecreator.net.
but while discussing with Apocoh, i sadly discovered i how it happened....
and it certainly was not what i expected.

Not, in that case it, as they look as they are for or from Terraria.
But lets say:
I took the sprites of Terraria, put them another Game and called that my own without crediting Re-logic: yes
or worse if i took the sprites of Terraria, and created my own game, and called it say "sidecroll digger": then there would be no doubt.
But, I'm not doing that, nor would i ever.

Yeah i saw that, and i genuinely wonder how that confusion happened in the first place....
I have a few ideas, but i would really like to know. so i can figure out how to prevent it happening again in the future.

------

Because we put our heart and passion into making them.
If it lead into being used to exploit the game mechanics or cause malicious intent, then I will take swift action on my part and remove it if it can't be fixed.
and i have taken care of an issue like that. I had a version for the Mobile version of Terraria and once i got informed they had an issue with that, I took everything and removed all my mentions of it.
-
In fact the NSFW add-on have fallen several version behind the SFW, only a very wanted these sprites and i didn't even use them myself
as liked the SFW more and i had to come up with interesting edits and alternates that were not just remove cloth or most of it

I know they are very much aware of modders, I've talked with the Devs about a few things that afflicted Terraria modding
and when ever i have discovered a bug, I've also tested if afflicts an unmodded Terraria
and gather as much information that the devs can hopefully easily go trough and fix the issue
-
I did a'lot of testing when the now fully implemented "Texture Pack Manager" when it was in early development
and many accents types were either ignored or rendered wrongly, and reported my findings.

To surprise people with my creations ^_^
and make things that people enjoy

I didn't Demand you changed, i merely suggested
nor have i said you should give her balloon boobs either....
-
Yes, i understand that.. but i also sincerely we, as i rather we could come to something we could agree on instead.

They are not? they are a Hobbit?..... bare feet, yeah i can see that resemble possible also with the vanish....
I don't see the face particular unchild like, i just though he was tired all the time...
you are making an interesting point though.

My comment regarding the Rules was for the attachment files at the top. not your Angler sprite.
and certainly not your slimes

Naa it's alright. it was an interesting rant you had ^.~
and that is fine.
It's entirely possible that I misunderstood or misconstrued some of the things you said. To be frank, I am having a tough time understanding what you say (no offence intended). I understand that english is not the primary language for billions of people on this planet, and it's entirely possible that I misinterpreted things.

---
When you use multiple accounts under different names, confusion is inevitable. If you were credited incorrectly or under a name that you did not want associated with this content, all you need to do is ask nicely for the name to be changed.

---
I did not give credit to Apocoh for the harpy sprite, I was merely trying to help Apocoh get the sprite updated for v1.4

I was not even intending it to look like I was releasing the sprite as a standalone version for people to use. Undertow does not allow uploading attachments in PMs so I posted it in this thread for Apocoh to include in the main pack (and the main pack has you properly credited).

To be honest, I didn't actually even intend to do more than fix the frames when I first opened it up. I got carried away and decided to make improvements.

---
I will admit that I am not used to dealing with people like you who want ridgid control over their work. I'm used to hanging around creative communities that don't get tied up in the constant asking for permission that some circles devolve into. Once people start holding their work to their chest and demanding people form a line to ask for usage permissions, the creativity of the community as a whole gets stunted.

Personally I'm thrilled anytime I see someone use one of my assets for whatever they want - it genuinely makes me happy to see other people using my stuff regardless of what they do with it, and regardless of if they credit me as the OC. The only thing I won't put up with is if someone were to try and claim that they created one of my assets... but I've never had that happen to me before, and that's certainly not what's happening here.

---
You completely dodged the hypocrisy accusation and comparison. You're asking other people to use your assets in ways that only you approve of, while at the same time using Re-Logic's assets any way you want without asking them. An argument could be made that you have even less of a right to demand that people ask you first, since some of your assets are edits and splices based on sprites originally made by Re-Logic.

I think we've been very reasonable with accommodating your wishes regarding your sprites. Maybe it would be helpful for you to specifically lay out exactly what you want so there can be no more misunderstandings.

-----
I've been harassed a lot on the internet in situations like this one where someone out of the blue shows up and starts a confrontation with me for some behavior I did that I considered innocent and only with the best of intentions. As such, I tend to get very defensive very fast when a similar circumstance arises.

I will be blunt: you're giving me anxiety attacks and making me not want to play my second favorite game of all time. I want to put all of this behind me as quick as possible, so just tell me WTF you want done so this nightmare can end... T_T

darkmasterv20

Vivacious Visitor
wow ;-; all this is making me a little sad, but i thanks you all for make this posible in a way or another? i just dont know what i could say and i should not :T

Zilem

Illustrator
Modder
It's entirely possible that I misunderstood or misconstrued some of the things you said. To be frank, I am having a tough time understanding what you say (no offence intended). I understand that english is not the primary language for billions of people on this planet, and it's entirely possible that I misinterpreted things.

---
When you use multiple accounts under different names, confusion is inevitable. If you were credited incorrectly or under a name that you did not want associated with this content, all you need to do is ask nicely for the name to be changed.

---
I did not give credit to Apocoh for the harpy sprite, I was merely trying to help Apocoh get the sprite updated for v1.4

I was not even intending it to look like I was releasing the sprite as a standalone version for people to use. Undertow does not allow uploading attachments in PMs so I posted it in this thread for Apocoh to include in the main pack (and the main pack has you properly credited).

To be honest, I didn't actually even intend to do more than fix the frames when I first opened it up. I got carried away and decided to make improvements.

---
I will admit that I am not used to dealing with people like you who want ridgid control over their work. I'm used to hanging around creative communities that don't get tied up in the constant asking for permission that some circles devolve into. Once people start holding their work to their chest and demanding people form a line to ask for usage permissions, the creativity of the community as a whole gets stunted.

Personally I'm thrilled anytime I see someone use one of my assets for whatever they want - it genuinely makes me happy to see other people using my stuff regardless of what they do with it, and regardless of if they credit me as the OC. The only thing I won't put up with is if someone were to try and claim that they created one of my assets... but I've never had that happen to me before, and that's certainly not what's happening here.

---
You completely dodged the hypocrisy accusation and comparison. You're asking other people to use your assets in ways that only you approve of, while at the same time using Re-Logic's assets any way you want without asking them. An argument could be made that you have even less of a right to demand that people ask you first, since some of your assets are edits and splices based on sprites originally made by Re-Logic.

I think we've been very reasonable with accommodating your wishes regarding your sprites. Maybe it would be helpful for you to specifically lay out exactly what you want so there can be no more misunderstandings.

-----
I've been harassed a lot on the internet in situations like this one where someone out of the blue shows up and starts a confrontation with me for some behavior I did that I considered innocent and only with the best of intentions. As such, I tend to get very defensive very fast when a similar circumstance arises.

I will be blunt: you're giving me anxiety attacks and making me not want to play my second favorite game of all time. I want to put all of this behind me as quick as possible, so just tell me WTF you want done so this nightmare can end... T_T

---
I do not, I've always posted and shown things under the name
if i changed my online-name to something else, and then several names floated about. then the fault will entirely be my own.

---
The site does not?, that's silly.... (although i also can see how such could be abused, if there was no storage limit per user...)
but you also could had used something like google drive, one drive or megaupload instead. and use a private link
as a temporary solution rather then something public... <.<

You were not?, then why did you post those attachment files?
those are what i took issue with...

---
No, i don't want rigid control. but i would like to know and see what is going on, and I've been outside that loop for 4 years.... T_T
I want to see what my things are part of, how it all evolve together ^.^
I came here because terraria's forum was down for a couple of days
Apocoh contacted me over there shortly before it all went down, and since it didn't seems like it were getting up again anytime soon...
-
Originally i wanted to wait and see if Apocoh, would say they talked to me and if they mentioned Terraria forum was down
and then I'd introduce myself and making a lighthearted joke about being referenced to as 2 different...
But then the Harpy flew in, while i was catching up on 4 years in the meantime...
and how could i have know more of the would not show up?

Indeed You should be thrilled! ^_^
I have not said anything toward your lady-slimes, as i had no issue with them. and generally was not in the mood...

In fact i would love to see what else you can come up with for the different slime variants ~.^
that they can't turn around is unfortunate.... But that might be something that T-mod can achieve?

---
That was entirely about the harpy sprite. your misinterpreting my point.

Alright. i want you to take down the attachment files for the Harpy sprites, the .gif's can stay
and the attachment files that was meant to be send via PM

and I'll forgive you and pretend it didn't happen. going forward. ~.^

---
I can't speak about the other times, as i don't know what happened...
but you probably should not just upload something without at least giving credits toward them.

When you come across familiar things and don't see familiar names mentioned within, you do wonder what is going on....
and seek out answers, which also mean that you'll come out of the blue, just like you were.
and that can end in a sudden confrontation from either side. i don't fault you for that.

I do not want to be the maker of your nightmare nor your boogieman...
and i most Certainly do not want to make you dread coming online or playing Terraria at all... that is not who i am -_-

If your mad at me, and if that helps you, stay mad at me for a Bit, if you'd like...

Edit: I've put everything into Spoiler -tag, for now.

Last edited:

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Hey guys. I don't have much time but I would like to say that both of your work is highly appreciated and I have had multiple people l, even in real life, tell me that they really like how it all came together. My girlfriend told me she loves the slime girls and was excited when one dropped from a balloon and morphed into a girl. And another saw the female npcs and said they loved them. The moment they saw the guide's cute bow they were totally into it. Another said that they really like the vulture girls, and they said that like a year ago.

So I'd like to thank both of you on everyone's behalf who have had their Terraria experience improved by our efforts. <3

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
---
I do not, I've always posted and shown things under the name
if i changed my online-name to something else, and then several names floated about. then the fault will entirely be my own.

---
The site does not?, that's silly.... (although i also can see how such could be abused, if there was no storage limit per user...)
but you also could had used something like google drive, one drive or megaupload instead. and use a private link
as a temporary solution rather then something public... <.<

You were not?, then why did you post those attachment files?
those are what i took issue with...

---
No, i don't want rigid control. but i would like to know and see what is going on, and I've been outside that loop for 4 years.... T_T
I want to see what my things are part of, how it all evolve together ^.^
I came here because terraria's forum was down for a couple of days
Apocoh contacted me over there shortly before it all went down, and since it didn't seems like it were getting up again anytime soon...
-
Originally i wanted to wait and see if Apocoh, would say they talked to me and if they mentioned Terraria forum was down
and then I'd introduce myself and making a lighthearted joke about being referenced to as 2 different...
But then the Harpy flew in, while i was catching up on 4 years in the meantime...
and how could i have know more of the would not show up?

Indeed You should be thrilled! ^_^
I have not said anything toward your lady-slimes, as i had no issue with them. and generally was not in the mood...

In fact i would love to see what else you can come up with for the different slime variants ~.^
that they can't turn around is unfortunate.... But that might be something that T-mod can achieve?

---
That was entirely about the harpy sprite. your misinterpreting my point.

Alright. i want you to take down the attachment files for the Harpy sprites, the .gif's can stay
and the attachment files that was meant to be send via PM

and I'll forgive you and pretend it didn't happen. going forward. ~.^

---
I can't speak about the other times, as i don't know what happened...
but you probably should not just upload something without at least giving credits toward them.

When you come across familiar things and don't see familiar names mentioned within, you do wonder what is going on....
and seek out answers, which also mean that you'll come out of the blue, just like you were.
and that can end in a sudden confrontation from either side. i don't fault you for that.

I do not want to be the maker of your nightmare nor your boogieman...
and i most Certainly do not want to make you dread coming online or playing Terraria at all... that is not who i am -_-

If your mad at me, and if that helps you, stay mad at me for a Bit, if you'd like...
I've done as you asked and deleted the attachments in question. I hope we can put all this behind us now. :/

Hey guys. I don't have much time but I would like to say that both of your work is highly appreciated and I have had multiple people l, even in real life, tell me that they really like how it all came together. My girlfriend told me she loves the slime girls and was excited when one dropped from a balloon and morphed into a girl. And another saw the female npcs and said they loved them. The moment they saw the guide's cute bow they were totally into it. Another said that they really like the vulture girls, and they said that like a year ago.

So I'd like to thank both of you on everyone's behalf who have had their Terraria experience improved by our efforts. <3
Thank you for sharing that, Apocoh! Seeing those kinds of comments are exactly why I love posting the things I make. <3

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Zilem Zilem and Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera ,
Your conversations directed exclusively toward each other should be conducted via Undertow's private conversation function.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Lexxie Slevaskos

Potential Patron
Could you make a version without the nipples, similiar to the starbound nude mod, the pixel graphics look kind of weird with the nipples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.