Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (1 Viewer)

pop1337

Potential Patron
Is there any way to get it to only affect the character you're playing opposed to everyone else included?

antares

Potential Patron
Something strange is going on when I use autoloading. Apparently there is some kind of cap on your own chest size, but only during the first load and only for you.
Suppose I autoload a value X, but after logging in the chest size is actually X-a, which seems to be the same fixed value every time. I then manually increase the value by a to X, which works just fine for me and the chest size is now what I wanted. However, for everyone else but me the value seems to be X+a. I hadn't noticed this before until I found someone else who was also wearing the 2013 swim suit and had ridiculously huge breasts.

Steps to reproduce (at least for me):
1. Have the 2013 swimsuit equipped.
2. Change your chest size to an overly large value.
3. Save the xTera configuration and set it to autoload, shut down xTera.
4. Restart Tera.
5. During the character selection screen start up xTera. Your saved configuration from step 3 should autoload with the exactly same values as you saved them.
6. Enter the game. Your visual breast size will be smaller than it should be.
7. Increase your visual breast size to about the same as in step 2 and repeat steps 3 to 7 some more times. Note that your breast size when loading will always be the same size regardless of the ever increasing autoloaded values in xTera.
8. Find someone else who also has the 2013 swimsuit but who was not in your area of loading (to force a reload on the armor with the new values). That other person's breast should be absurdly huge.

I can reproduce this every time. My character is a castanic, the other character I found with the swimsuit was a high elf.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
MX,

I've been away on a business trip, but Naduron
(thanks so much) gave us the keys to the kingdom. With some Hex math, we should be able to have as much control over the body sizes as we care to integrate. I will return to my CE project with his data and our offsets (thx Acrux) I can start handing you off not just elin, but other races. But out of respect for Naduron, we should probably build out the Elin race first (although I haven't looked at you latest version). Your thoughts?

With this new wealth of data, we should probably start deciding a our feature sets from a project manamement standpoint. You are better at bugfixes than I am, so once we decide the direction you want to go (I suggest Elin first) I can hand you off pointers and offsets to test in micro-builds that I can PM you with a link to the code.

As always, the usual disclaimer applies. Day job eats up most of my time: but you know that isn't an excuse because of the progress we have made.

I am hopefully going to have some time to resurrect my CE thread in the near future.

Naduron, we can't thank you enough.

-exgenesis

Last edited by a moderator:

antares

Potential Patron
Strange, since this morning I can't get xTera to work any more.
The console states that the all pointers except for the butt one work. After 30 fails on the butt pointer the status bar changes to "Status Problem detected :(". Unfortunately all the values which are supposed to be working do not work either :/
Restarting Tera or xTera and rebooting did not help.

mxjzm

Casual Client
xTera r1.6

Released xTera 1.6

@Antares:
Yes, i found a problem on 2013 swimsuits pointers, the base pointers for butt.
Should be fixed now, please, you an all the people who has the Butt pointers problem, try this new release, hope it works ^^
Btw, you can't see the change for 2013 swimsuits or any other mod, in real time, please equip/unequip something or just start xTera before Tera, auto-load function is working and should change the values.

flashone

Potential Patron
mxjzm, just a headsup 1.6r is not reading head offsets for my elin character and in fact shrunk it to smaller than neck size when I activated it. Went back to 1.5.1r which is working awesomely. Thanks.

antares

Potential Patron
Confirmed fixed for 2013 swimsuit. My elf and castanic characters got their glorious breasts back :3

antares

Potential Patron
Here are two screenshots which illustrate the problem I described.
Both characters are wearing the same 2013 swimsuit, but my character on the right has a smaller breast size. xTera was started up during the charater screen and autoload was used. I'd been through several zonings at this point.
ex1.jpg ex2.jpg

antares

Potential Patron
Nope, that's not it.

Load xTera during the character selection screen -> results as seen above.
Load xTera after you are ingame (and change chestpiece once) -> my char's breasts are the same size as those of the other characters in the screenshots.

It's not really an issue because there's a workaround. You might want to include some warning in the readme though or something.

xion1

Potential Patron
GE woow it worked, thx for the awesome work but i have a few questions hoping u have the answers. is there any to way to use this without "running as admin"? because if i run it normally it appears a msg with .netframework and it says i need to depurate JIT, i installed java and still have that problem and the other question is is there any chances to the mod only works for our characters and no everyone else?, this is just a minor issue so i dont care too much thx in advance.

mxjzm

Casual Client
@xion1:
Thank you for your feedback.
Actually, i run xTera without admin privileges, i didn't even know about that message O_o i designed the program to work with common privileges, so im pretty surprised about that.
About the character modifications, Tera uses the same base address for almost all races, the values for your current character are not static and change every time, that make the work harder.. maybe in a future i can develop a single char mod, but at the moment, you'll have to hold on...

pop1337

Potential Patron
Alright, I know this stuff isn't easy... Otherwise I'd go through the trouble of learning it. Appreciate the reply MXJZM. Since you seem to know about this stuff, do you think there would be a way to add adjustable chests for other costumes by using the code from the 2013 swimsuits? I know it's not a simple cut and paste but I was just wondering. I also have seen videos where people had changed the breasts for the "cadet" uniforms on elins, but that's off topic of course.

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hi @pop1337
As i know, you can use X Y Z chest adjusters for all costumes (including 2013 Swimsuits and 2013 swimsuits for Elin x axis).
The main base values for common chest adjusters works for all costumes too, excluding 2013 swimsuits; of course, Human, Elves and Castanic.
If you're talking about another costume for Elin, as i know, she got boobs only with swimsuits and the adjust will no work for other costumes (because they doesn't have an address for chest or i didn't find it yet).
Would be nice if we can find an address for Cadet uniforms or others (Elin), i don't have that costume but if i have free time, i'll do more tests. If you seen a video with adjuster address for that costume, please send me the address they are using.

pop1337

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply, and I can't find that video that was demonstrating the breast slider. (this had been back in the summer and I'm kind of distracted by top gear). And I think i read somewhere that all of the elin costumes lack the chest address numbers (or something along the lines on 4chan). I was just wondering if the Mesh could be modified to add the Address and such. Or even add new mesh that is editable. I'm sure it's more of a headache than it's worth, but As with anything I feel should we succeed we can use the gained knowledge elsewhere. It's times like this that my lack of knowledge in this field really sucks.

Muk4sch

Potential Patron
Hey guys, nice work! :cool:

But do it only work with costumes or also with "normaly" Equip?
Because i tried it with my High Elf but got 1 Problem.... the Breastsize grow but the Armor not, it looks terrible and i dont know which option i need to change that the Armor also grow for the Boobs? ;D

mxjzm

Casual Client
Too much power maybe? XXXXXXX Large i guess...
Well, it works for any costume/normal, but there could be a visual overlap with some equip...

Muk4sch

Potential Patron
Hehe not rly, a little bit bigger then before, and the little graphic bug on the chest i alrdy know ;D but what i mean is only on heavy Armor, Leather and Clothing grows with the Breast, but not at Plate/Heavy armor. So the Breast only "pressed" out on the free place and its looks more terrible then nice ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.