Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (3 Viewers)

punkbuzter

Potential Patron
Please let me know when there's some boobs coming for the Elins if possible :D
This thread is fairly interesting haha

mxjzm

Casual Client
@Kitsune Spirit:
Yes, you'll have to run xTera every time you want to to get the increase, this programs modify memory address only, that means any change "should" be lost every time you restart the game. To solve this, i created a function to Save and Load your settings, with that, you can save and automatically apply your custom settings every time you start the game, it is pretty easy to use, try it ;D

@punkbuzter:
Yes, we'll try to add more to this program; Elin's chest seems to work on 2013 suimsuits only, but we will continue our research.

Exgenesis

Content Creator
How very generous of you guys, keep up your good work! I'll be watching this thread closely :D

@mxjzm -- You might consider PM'ing Hethro and asking for his latest DLL. He donated a memory mod DLL for our project that you can see the function calls and such in the object browser of visual studio. It was very generous of him to donate his DLL, and I have been trying to put you two together for a while now, just been too busy to send all the PMs. It hooks directly into the unreal engine.

@punkbuster. I echo mxjzm's comments. I also see a total breast sculpting possibility too, where you can change the X,Y,Z, to prevent the torpedo breast factor and actually create very playboy style breasts that aren't unrealistically huge or something comic inducing... but very real looking and still quite full and voluptuous.

Just to share a few of the things we think about:

1) We also have some overlapping registers. Apparently with the current version, cranking up your thighs can cause Elins to baloon.

2) Biggest problem is project management, feature sets, and raw labor hours. I work 9-5 as I assume most of us do. Then its feed the family. Take so and so here to do this or that. End result is on a week-day, I finally actually get some "me" time around 8:00 PM at night. So I dont have a lot of time to do that time consuming offset searching that I did while I was on vacation in December.

3) Little hint: I don't actually play Tera, so that's where I come up with the time to mod Tera.

4) If anyone wants a texture mod of the costume shown in many of these shots in the thread, PM me, its a retexture I did of the 2012 swimsuit and I have multiple versions of it. Its a texture mod for the 2012 swimsuit so its breast size is adjusted with the normal breast slider

5) keep watching this thread because I'm not done yet with the offset research. My own thread on the topic isn't dead, but deals with CE. CE discoveries are then handed off to mxjzm with a base address and a multilevel offset (thanks again guys for teaching me how) Hethro, Acrux, Mxjzm.

Peace,

Talk more on Saturday.

-exgenesis

- - - Updated - - -

very good guys, cool mod thx, but im go plaing B&S china :cool:

May Peace and Happiness go with you CradleofFear. When you return, there will be more candy here, in this thread. :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

mxjzm

Casual Client
@Exgenesis:
Right now, im working on this:
1) x,y,z Breast modifications (Human, Elves, Castanic)
2) Waist (ehm, not sure, i think all races)
3) General body size (All races)
4) Legs height (All races)

I found a method to do it without too much work (still beta), so please, try to take something different to avoid duplicates ^^
About Hethro, i think he is a good programmer too, but nobody is forcing others to join this project, and i think the idea of free source code (free knowledge) is better than encapsulation of methods (If i die, someone else can take the project jeje).
But sure, i would appreciate any help. Even more if you say his memory scanner has a 99% success rate (mine is 40% T_T)

piggy1221

Potential Patron
Any obvious reasons why this version wouldn't be working? Just upgraded from 1.2 to 1.5 and now when I start up the program it says "Searching..." for a while then switches to problem detected =(. Copy/paste from the console just says
Common 2013 pointers status: Failure! attempts = 20
Starting 2013 breast pointers...
Common breast pointers status: Success!
Starting common breast pointers...
And proceeds to count down from there.

mxjzm

Casual Client
Any obvious reasons why this version wouldn't be working? Just upgraded from 1.2 to 1.5 and now when I start up the program it says "Searching..." for a while then switches to problem detected =(. Copy/paste from the console just says
Common 2013 pointers status: Failure! attempts = 20
Starting 2013 breast pointers...
Common breast pointers status: Success!
Starting common breast pointers...
And proceeds to count down from there.

Wooow failure on the 2013 swimsuits phase?
Mmm... r1.2 include 2013 swimsuits, but it didn't change since it was released...
Pretty weird problem here, would you be so kind to let me know the server you're playing? (Private message), i'll need more feedback, if there is a problem for others, that means i broke something lol
If you can, try the r1.3 and r1.4 (just to see if the status is Ready)

If someone has tested this version (r1.5) please, let me know if it works just to be sure, because it works great for me.

Naduron

Content Creator
If someone has tested this version (r1.5) please, let me know if it works just to be sure, because it works great for me.

Works for me after 3 restarts, i received the same message on the 2 first restarts.

TERA 2014-01-26 07-34-07-39.png TERA 2014-01-26 07-34-11-41.png TERA 2014-01-26 07-34-20-48.png TERA 2014-01-26 07-34-36-75.png

CCDavid

Potential Patron
Issues...

I get the same problem as piggy1221. In version 1.4 and the numbers don't seem to want to change values once it's detected. also they don't want to detect anything past the swimsuits.There's many attempts With different accounts. The issue only relates to if you have account with only "Race: Elins". The issue is that stops at the swimsuit pointer. In version 1.3 everything was functional for me in version 1.4. I can't change any values you No matter what And even if it detected some. Version 1.3 worked. I recommend that when you disable something It should even want to find the pointer for that category. for example if I didn't want it to detect thighs when you disabled section. It shouldn't read it which could be added to the config menu and also I recommend adding. sort of like a config menu that can be edited in Notepad.

Zerho

Potential Patron
Thanks for your tools !
The 1.5 version works fine with EU server.

I have tested on a Elin, i have to (un)equipped to see the difference :
- Breasts doesn't work (i have read it is not implemented)
- The waist modifier is funny. :) (to enlarge a Elin mouahah)
- Legs works.
- Body size works.

I don't have 2013 swimsuit so i don't if it works or not, i have modified the parameter and no problems.

---- UPDATED ----

There are a thing i don't understand.
I don't have the xTera launch, i have stopped my computer for 1hour and more.
But the change of the thigh's thickness is still applied.
Why ? :confused:
(It is with a Elin)

flashone

Potential Patron
I ran into this issue of not loading or changing values so I deleted the config file restarted and the tool made a new one. Now it works fine again. Oh yeah this was on 1.4. Have not tested 1.5 yet. Thanks for the great program!

- - - Updated - - -

Just tried 1.5 works perfect. What I did was rename the old config file ran program and it said cannot find config but made a new one. My specs are Win 7, 64 bit. I am now playing with a giant Elin. It looks hilarious compared to the other characters.

antares

Potential Patron
Saving and loading does not work for me. Values remain unchanged when I load a configfile. This has been an issue in 1.4, too.

I've also had that "Common 2013 pointers status: Failure! attempts = 20" problem. Restarting xTera after Tera had launched fixed it for me.

mxjzm

Casual Client
Mmm interesting.. thank you for your feedback, for the people who is getting the problem and restarting xTera works, try this:
When xTera says Problem detected, open the combobox, and re-select the same process (Tera); that will restart xTera.
If that works, it means i should change the attempts to 30 or something like that (maybe more).

- - - Updated - - -

Something else i forgot, for every new release, please save and use a new config and userConfig file, im doing the save and load functions on binary files, not the best way for a scalable proyect but the easier one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.