[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (1 Viewer)

Jz132

Potential Patron
What's new (update 11 September 2022) :
NEW MOD:
Costume:
  • Add blue stripe and white colored sock to both alice short and long skirt version
  • Alice Costume (AliceNoPa) Commission Work :
View attachment 138959 View attachment 138960 View attachment 138961 View attachment 138962
  • Alice Short Skirt Version (AliceShortSkirtNoPa) :
View attachment 138963 View attachment 138964 View attachment 138965 View attachment 138966
Great mod, however the dyeable ver. of the alice costume does not have the white socks on it.

Raccoon

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
which mod do you want to use, if it's the full nude mod, you better use the Unicast mod, cus as far as I'm aware menma still haven't release the gray innerwear
Do you know any video tutorial on how to install unicast? I tried to install it but it didn't work and it gave me errors with TeraBox tools or something like that the program was called haha

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. I had this game when it originally came out, and bought a ton of stuff for it. I heard the ownership of Tera changed sometime ago, is all my stuff gone or will I still have the dragon/etc. if I redownload this game?

Also, loving the pictures! Can you all post more of the modded armor's and such!?

Mud

Vivacious Visitor
I have a couple of questions if you don't mind. I had this game when it originally came out, and bought a ton of stuff for it. I heard the ownership of Tera changed sometime ago, is all my stuff gone or will I still have the dragon/etc. if I redownload this game?

Also, loving the pictures! Can you all post more of the modded armor's and such!?
TERA PC has totally shut down, private servers require you to make a brand new account just for their server.

On the bright side earning back everything cosmetic you used to have is very easy on both servers mentioned in the opening post.

Deekin

Potential Patron
On the bright side earning back everything cosmetic you used to have is very easy on both servers mentioned in the opening post.
Are there any differences between the two servers? Is it like a one's 32-bit and the other's 64-bit kind of thing?

Mud

Vivacious Visitor
Are there any differences between the two servers? Is it like a one's 32-bit and the other's 64-bit kind of thing?
Both are 64-bit or else these mods wouldn't work on them, but Menma has been around for a year longer and thus has a considerably larger player base, while Starscape is still getting its legs as it only opened after Tera announced it was shutting down.

What are liable to be the most important differences are that Starscape is US-hosted and PvE-focused, and Menma is EU-hosted and more PvP-focused, though they also have a PvE side. I personally went with Starscape for the location, as I wasn't much looking forward to trying to dodge boss attacks in 200+ ping, much less PvP attacks!

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
He knows how to do so that he would be naked in all the armor, make a small guide, give Tori3 Tori3 , Tori3 Tori3 will add him to the topic header with mods.
Would you prefer if I explain this in English or in another language?
I speak English (better bad than good)
German (almost perfekt)
Russian (also not quite as good as I would like).
Which should it be?

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
In Russian please =)
Как я понимаю, ты хочешь чтобы твой Перс всегда был голый, независимо от того какие Доспехи ты на него натянешь?

Тут все зависит от того на каком Сервере ты играешь.
Если на 32 битном то тут остаётся только менять Модельки и Текстуры каждого доспеха, на голенькую красотулечьку, которую тоже ещё где-то надыбать надо... мда.
Заменять всё это придется вручную, через RealEditor что не так чтобы трудно, но муторно, так как даже просто стандартных Доспехов, каждая Раса в TERA имеет минимум 28 штук на Класс / Пол.

Если же ты играешь на 64 битном Сервере, например Starscape или Menma то тут всё полегче, НО тоже есть, мать их так, нюансы.
Простейший способ это купить/достать/украсть/родить/надрочить подходящий Доспех/Костюм, скачать подходящий под него NudeMod, после чего накатить TeraToolBox, подгрузить себе через него Модуль Unicast и вуаля, твоя лялька в игре сверкает вареником хехехе.... извини не удержался.
Да я знаю, весь процесс это танцы с бубном, но щито поделать.
Если же подходящего NudeMod не существует то можешь сделать Заказ у меня, попытаюсь поколдовать, цена всего лишь жалкие 300 баксов.

Шутка шутка, просто сделай скриншот своего Перса в том Доспехе на который ты бы хотел Mod, посмотрим может у меня что и получится.

Edit:
Ах да, если ты все же сидишь на 32 битном Сервере, то может сделаешь доброе дело и загрузишь три Папки Monster, NPC, PC из CookedPC/Art_Data/Packages/CH, мне они оченно нужны.

Edit 2:
Hey moderator, sorry for breaking the rules.
Have mercy, oh kind lord of the forum.
That will not happen again!

Last edited:

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
На сколько я помню, но в правилах форума сказано, что если ты пишешь не на их родном языке, надо делать дубль текста на нем.
А по поводу Теры, я вообще играю в Blade&Soul и моддингом именно B&S всегда занимался.
Я просто очень люблю теру, переживаю за нее, за моддинг Теры, и хочу что бы он развивался=)

As far as I remember, but the forum rules say that if you write in a language other than their native language, you need to make a copy of the text in it.
As for Tera, I generally play Blade & Soul and B&S has always been involved in modding.
I just really love Tera, I'm worried about her, about Tera's modding, and I want it to develop =)

Deekin

Potential Patron
Both are 64-bit or else these mods wouldn't work on them, but Menma has been around for a year longer and thus has a considerably larger player base, while Starscape is still getting its legs as it only opened after Tera announced it was shutting down.

What are liable to be the most important differences are that Starscape is US-hosted and PvE-focused, and Menma is EU-hosted and more PvP-focused, though they also have a PvE side. I personally went with Starscape for the location, as I wasn't much looking forward to trying to dodge boss attacks in 200+ ping, much less PvP attacks!
Fair enough, thanks for the info.

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
So to start modding on the 64 bit servers I need
  1. The mods from here​
But I am unsure how to install 1 and 2 do I just download and drop them in the Tera folder?
Just Install THIS

A small Tut
First Run TeraToolBox (duh, obviously)
As soon as the program is running, please check whether the mods marked with 1,2,3 on my screenshot are also in your list.
If they aren't there then click on the "Get More Mods" tab and then add those mods.
Then just click the Start button in the top right corner and wait for the tool to finish downloading/updating the mods.
It may take a little longer the first time.
If the message "Ready, waiting for game client start!" appears in the log you can start the TERA Launcher normally.
TeToBoTu.jpg

TeToBoTuLo.jpg

oblivion254

Potential Patron
I installed all that and even TMM and added the modded costumes but it still shows up as the default costume the KimonikiniNopan one for example still shows up as the default kimonkini
1664739475264.png

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
Hmmm, weird...
Sorry if my question sounds a bit rude.
You say you installed all that but what does that "all that" mean?
I mean what exactly did you install and where?
Post some screenshots with your installation paths and/or settings in TERA Tool Box and TIMM.
I just cobbled together 2 mods and tried it out, everything works for me.

The "MOD"
TERA_ScreenShot_20221001_050203.png

My Settings
try.JPG

Edit:
Although with TIMM it is only a screenshot of the program window itself...

Pastuss

Modder
Dude, awesome mods.

One question, the ears and tail erasers are the same everything i install them with TMM. They only remove the tails and the overwrite each other, dont know if i am doing something wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.