[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (1 Viewer)

Mud

Vivacious Visitor
Is it at all possible to be full nude while still using armor? I haven't played in forever, but it seems as though they removed those items that let you display your underwear at some point.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
The item or effect is called self modesty potion, it depends on you private server did they make it available to obtain it or not, but the data is there, alternatively you can use Unicast, but only you can see the effect.

Mud

Vivacious Visitor
The item or effect is called self modesty potion, it depends on you private server did they make it available to obtain it or not, but the data is there, alternatively you can use Unicast, but only you can see the effect.
Yeah, I don't see it anywhere on Starscape, unfortunately. The vendor that used to sell it doesn't have it and it's nowhere in the fashion shops. Tried installing Unicast and it seems like Tera Toolbox doesn't work there, either, returning an unsupported client version error in the log.

Edit: Discovered you can buy Self-Confidence Potions at level 65+ from the Vanguard Supply vendors, so I guess it's possible but only at high level!

Last edited:

Baal-Zevuul

Swell Supporter
What is it?

How i can be naked in all armor?
It's a really cool and insanely useful mod for TERA Toolbox.
You can download it here CLICK
I tested it with TERA Starscrape and apart from the Breast Shape Changer it seems to work pretty well.

Edit;
Today I tested the new version of Blender and made something right away
Elin.JPG

I don't know if this will be a mod, unfortunately my free time is pretty limited at the moment.

oblivion254

Potential Patron
How expensive are the items in Menmas server vs how long does it take to get them in Starscape? I wanna use these mods but need to decide which server to play on.

Mud

Vivacious Visitor
How expensive are the items in Menmas server vs how long does it take to get them in Starscape? I wanna use these mods but need to decide which server to play on.

No idea about Menma, but Starscape has Fashion Coupons randomly dropping 50-150 at a time from normal mobs, which can be traded for most costumes' smart boxes at 3k a pop, 5k for dyeable versions. I had a Devilicious outfit by the mid-20s leveling from 1, going slightly out of my way to hunt quest mobs close to the story quests I was leveling with.

(Accessories, in contrast, take considerably more grinding at this time as you can only buy them with tikat which currently randomly drop 100 at a time from giant monsters, and 1k per day from being logged in for three hours)

oblivion254

Potential Patron
No idea about Menma, but Starscape has Fashion Coupons randomly dropping 50-150 at a time from normal mobs, which can be traded for most costumes' smart boxes at 3k a pop, 5k for dyeable versions. I had a Devilicious outfit by the mid-20s leveling from 1, going slightly out of my way to hunt quest mobs close to the story quests I was leveling with.

(Accessories, in contrast, take considerably more grinding at this time as you can only buy them with tikat which currently randomly drop 100 at a time from giant monsters, and 1k per day from being logged in for three hours)
Interesting if anyone has metrics from Menma's I would love to know still unsure of what server to play on

takarabako

Potential Patron
Hi folks, HERE I found an offline version of unicast, which is a mod that let you to change your costume, appearance, etc. locally. I use it on Menma's TERA and it works just fine.

To install it just extract the "unicast-100" folder into "\Menma's TERA\proxy\mods".
In game, type "/8(space) u ui" to open the menu.

Check the devs page to support them.
Idk if they can ban you for using it, so use at your own risk.

Last edited:

PinkLotion

Potential Patron
Hi folks, HERE I found an offline version of unicast, which is a mod that let you to change your costume, appearance, etc. locally. I use it on Menma's TERA and it works just fine.

To install it just extract the "unicast-100" folder into "\Menma's TERA\proxy\mods".
In game, type "/8(space) u ui" to open the menu.

Check the devs page to support them.
Idk if they can ban you for using it, so use at your own risk.
May I ask how you managed to get it working ingame? I had the unicast-100 folder in the mods folder and when I got ingame the toolbox /8 worked but when I typed in "u ui" in chat it just says unknown command U

Also in the console log it shows an error when launching proxy

[mods] ERROR: Module "Unicast Offline (patch 100)" (unicast-100) requires "ui" to be installed, but it is not!

Did I do something wrong or am I just stupid

Mud

Vivacious Visitor
May I ask how you managed to get it working ingame? I had the unicast-100 folder in the mods folder and when I got ingame the toolbox /8 worked but when I typed in "u ui" in chat it just says unknown command U

Also in the console log it shows an error when launching proxy

[mods] ERROR: Module "Unicast Offline (patch 100)" (unicast-100) requires "ui" to be installed, but it is not!

Did I do something wrong or am I just stupid
You also need this mod, aptly named "UI": GitHub - HakuryuuDom/ui: Ingame Awesomeium UI library.

Unicast also works on Starscape's own Toolbox like this, by the way.

PinkLotion

Potential Patron
You also need this mod, aptly named "UI": GitHub - HakuryuuDom/ui: Ingame Awesomeium UI library.

Unicast also works on Starscape's own Toolbox like this, by the way.
Thanks! Ive been trying to get this running on Menmas tera server.

After installing "UI" in the mods folder the conflicts went away but when the game starts with proxy on; this message generates along with other lines of code

[mods] ERROR: Module "Unicast Offline (patch 100)" (unicast-100) could not be applied to server connection!
[mods] ERROR: Please contact the module's author: Join the Menma Tera Server!
Error: Cannot find module '../UI'

Last edited:

takarabako

Potential Patron
Thanks! Ive been trying to get this running on Menmas tera server.

After installing "UI" in the mods folder the conflicts went away but when the game starts with proxy on; this message generates along with other lines of code

[mods] ERROR: Module "Unicast Offline (patch 100)" (unicast-100) could not be applied to server connection!
[mods] ERROR: Please contact the module's author: Join the Menma Tera Server!
Error: Cannot find module '../UI'
I put both mods I'm currently using here, try swapping them with yours.

Attachments

mods.rar
1.9 MB · Views: 98

Raccoon

3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
I'm trying to activate the nude mods but I don't know how to do it, could you specify what clothes are necessary for the mod to work?

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20220924_213717.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20220924_213717.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 119

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
I'm trying to activate the nude mods but I don't know how to do it, could you specify what clothes are necessary for the mod to work?
which mod do you want to use, if it's the full nude mod, you better use the Unicast mod, cus as far as I'm aware menma still haven't release the gray innerwear

Elyann

Casual Client
Unicast works just fine but costumes on menma aren't an issue at all .

Basically , one costume costs 5.000 tikats , vanguard credits can be exchanged for tikats at a 2:1 rate , dungeons rewarding you with a few hundreds a time if not a thousand ; on top of this , elite ( tera club for you new people ) further doubles the amount of credits you get per run .

If it's still not enough Ghillieglade gives you a flat 500 tikats per character ( so if you run it on 8 characters that's 4.000 tikats per day already , almost a full costume just by doing that ) .

Heard Dreamstorm ( new nexus ) gives some too but I have not tried it myself as I prefer to spam dungeons with friends .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.