TERA Nudemod (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
Since there is a TERA weekend open beta too, I've started to mess around with the files. I've found out how to extract all the stuff. But I still don't know how to put them back. Maybe I'll find it out later. In 3ds Max I've deleted the bra and rendered it. There is very much potential! Let me see what I can do with that.

Attachments

• TERA_NP_Vergil01.jpg
    TERA_NP_Vergil01.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 6,455

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
There is another working on it aswell and has the same problem. Cant repack the files.

Last edited by a moderator:

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Vergil! Dude I'm so excited that both Vergil AND Naduron are working on Tera!! Happy days, good luck to you too Vergil I hope you can find someone to figure out how to repack those files!

killzone12

Content Creator
somehow i cant register to when ever i try to i get errors after i click the procced button is there any chance for some to send me the mods vio mail or isnt that allowed??

Last edited by a moderator:

Saeri

Potential Patron
as far as I know those aren't mods, they are just models and textures to look at in a program.

J

jim22v

I'm just conserned about the default armor that stays on even when it's is removed. Now I don't know enough about the program to do this myself, but I was thinking if someone could get their hands on the original korean charcter files and compare it to the new one with this problem, maybe they could find out whether a simple ajustment was made, or if the whole file was reworked. Since a nude patch seems be the goal, the default armor needs to be replaced with the already intigrated nude skins since the game was originaly made with nudity.

kahntact

Potential Patron
what is the best way to figure out 3dmax - youtube? i am very curious as to mod :P bu where to start!!! >.<

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

and do i need a capture program to use 3ds or it has one?

Potential Patron
umod is your friend it can be done

nudemod progress it can be done

Attachments

• n 1.png
    n 1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,704
  • n2.png
    n2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,464

Wenrick

Potential Patron
By umod do you mean the uModel program? You say it can be done, and those pics are convincing. How exactly are the .gpk files being cooked (compiled) so that TERA can use it?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sorry, Gandalf, I didn't see your post. I'll delete mine. :)

Wenrick

Potential Patron
After spending 4 frustrating hours in uMod trying to find the texture I want, I'm about to give it up. It feels like "needle in a haystack" searching through 6000+ textures at a time. There's gotta be a better way.

I can see how it works, though. Its a way to modify textures and their alpha channels. Its not skeletal mesh manipulation, but its a start.

Potential Patron
umod is a texture captering prog like textmod u should know how that works right and ive added a video if u think the images are fake

Attachments

tera video.rar
8.5 MB · Views: 470

uMod.rar
1.2 MB · Views: 241

Potential Patron
with umod and tera it works best if u set it to capture all textures and tab in and out of the game to capture alot of images also to get them to load u have to set the texture resolution ingame to 1 tera seams to have 3 or 4 different rezolution's of the same texture and loads them in a diffent way than most games its hard to explain

Wenrick

Potential Patron
I dug through 6000+ textures and didn't find the one I was looking for. Perhaps someone with more experience can share the .dds files of the armors. That way anyone can use them. Or does it not work that way?

Wenrick

Potential Patron
I'm going to assume those are the KR textures, and that you just alpha out the cups. If I could get my hands on the textures, I'd try my hand at adding some anatomy, so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.