Just checking in. It's been a long while. Potential return. (1 Viewer)

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
For those who do not know, I've been a ryona video uploader on YouTube in the early 2010s. While my main interests were Regina from Dino Crisis and ninja girls (Ayame from Tenchu, Taki from Soul Calibur, etc.), a huge chunk of the views I got on my now-deleted channel were from the animated Justice League/Justice League Unlimited Wonder Woman videos. I could easily remember there being a million views on one video at some point.

Sadly the channel had to go because I wanted to trim down the accounts I manage. And YouTube has become very annoying for ryona video creators, with stuff being deleted and flagged easily while low-quality camrip crap flood the daily search results. It seems like YouTube will allow videos created in the style of "death scene montage," but not in the style of a game character being hit repeatedly with a slow motion KO scene to coincide with a viewer wanking to it.

Despite this inactivity in uploading videos and even losing my ryona external drive months ago, my ryona kink has persisted. Clearly now my main girl is Regina from Dino Crisis. It used to be very hard to decide between her and Ayame from Tenchu, but I would say Regina has taken the lead based on how much I've "enjoyed" Dino Crisis Regina ryona over Tenchu Ayame ryona. Her body especially her butt looks great in the spy suit, and the fainting moan she makes when she dies never failed to satisfy me.

So now I'm curious, where is ryona content shared these days without the worries of being flagged or deleted? Discord, I suppose? Any recommendations of a good server? Because I still make ryona videos to this day, except that they are tailored for my personal enjoyment. So not every ryona fan will enjoy them, but I am willing to share the videos and maybe they will find their way to those who would enjoy them.

stashar

Casual Client
Well, you could always try the Undertow.club discord server!!

Most Youtube ryona channels get banned it seems. Chun Li's ryona channel has done fine, so I don't know where the line is drawn. Discord (and here) would be a safer bet. Discord for faster chat, and Forums for longer-term topics / collections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.