TERA Nudemod (1 Viewer)

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
The Bikini Nude Mod is only for leather users so far I recognized it. Someone has to load the right texture from Plate/Cloth users for basic skin(ungeared) to mod it.

I can also load all textures, but all I find is every texture loaded except from the own character, even if I exchange clothes to reload texture or switch between texture resolution...

Last edited by a moderator:

blooash23

Potential Patron
Ok cool thanks for your help

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

where in velika for this Obviouskly you need to equip Leather 11 to let it appear(first Lv 11 quest/reward in Velika) or Template in Velika(30). i have a ranger

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
You get the leather suit from the quest, which lets you fly to Velika the first time. Just get the reward in Velika(first NPC´s).

The Template is expansive and not affordable for a lowlv, it costs 30 Gold and the NPC for it is near the Merchant.

D

demonkinesther

My apologies if this has been posted before, however worked on a nude and has someone named xelax that has made a tool to recompile the .gpk files. I've downloaded the base three files for each class and did some quick character creation checks and it appears to work alright.

POST there not here.The Admin there has been banned twice from GVZ.

Pensive_Wolf

Potential Patron
ok i found this site with his modesis it this one(), but i'm some what confused? why the different heads? do you have to download a different head depending on what head ur character is using? and do i just drop the files into the tera folder or do i need another program, there doenst seem to be a lot of explanation.

Ask there not here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.