TERA Nudemod (1 Viewer)

Naduron

Content Creator
Okay, the ones that I downloaded do work, but the ones I make do not. Going to try a different encoding to see if that will fix anything. Starting out with DXT-1.

Edit: Nope. Changing to DXT-1 didn't work. There's something I'm missing, but I can't figure it out. As much as I love what Naduron is doing, I really want to make my own mods. At least I can get other ones to work now.

DXT5, Generate MIP maps

Wenrick

Potential Patron
Okay, an update on the different things I've tried.

- Naduron's Castanic Plate 13 works, but Castanic Leather 14 does not.
- Tried editing my own Castanic Plate 12, but doesn't work.
- Tried changing to DXT-1 1-bit alpha. Doesn't work.
- Tried changing to DXT-3 Explicit alpha, Generate MIP maps. Doesn't work.
- Tried changing to DXT-5 Interpolated alpha, Generate MIP maps. Doesn't work.
- Tried using the Plate 13 that works as a base for some modifications to the texture. Doesn't work.
- Tried loading the MIP maps when opening the .dds of Plate 13, editing, then saving DXT-5, Generate MIP maps. Doesn't work.
- Tried loading the MIP maps when opening the .dds of Plate 13, editing, then saving DXT-5, Use existing MIP maps. Doesn't work.
- Plate 13 still works.

This is frustrating, to say the least. About ready to put my skull through my monitor.

Edit: Decided to update my .dds plugin. Big mistake. Can't save anything anymore due to this error.
DDSProblem.png

I may put my skull through this monitor after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zerho

Potential Patron
I use uMod to get textures, but i don't have the armor texture...
I have only decor and interface texture.

I don't understand why...

I use GIMP with dds plug-ins

Naduron

Content Creator
Okay, an update on the different things I've tried.

- Naduron's Castanic Plate 13 works, but Castanic Leather 14 does not.
- Tried editing my own Castanic Plate 12, but doesn't work.
- Tried changing to DXT-1 1-bit alpha. Doesn't work.
- Tried changing to DXT-3 Explicit alpha, Generate MIP maps. Doesn't work.
- Tried changing to DXT-5 Interpolated alpha, Generate MIP maps. Doesn't work.
- Tried using the Plate 13 that works as a base for some modifications to the texture. Doesn't work.
- Tried loading the MIP maps when opening the .dds of Plate 13, editing, then saving DXT-5, Generate MIP maps. Doesn't work.
- Tried loading the MIP maps when opening the .dds of Plate 13, editing, then saving DXT-5, Use existing MIP maps. Doesn't work.
- Plate 13 still works.

This is frustrating, to say the least. About ready to put my skull through my monitor.

Edit: Decided to update my .dds plugin. Big mistake. Can't save anything anymore due to this error.
View attachment 2045

I may put my skull through this monitor after all.

There are 2 copies of the same texture and only 1 of them works and the 2nd one i have no idea what it is for.

Wenrick

Potential Patron
Okay I figured it out. I'm going to post my findings in the main mod thread. I will eventually post my mods here, but my most recent mods will almost always be posted at Neko-Sentai.com .

Glad I figured it out. Was really pissing me off for a while.

DiscoD

Potential Patron
If you've figured out the tiny little glitch that is causing half of these not to work, please share! I'm convinced it is just SOME tiny little setting or something I am missing. Similarly, it it pissing me off quite badly. To the point where I got like 3 hours sleep last night because I kept waking up with new ideas.

Yeah, I get like that. Obsessive and all. Sometimes I'm in the garage at 3am re-wiring something and trying to get that eureka moment, else I wont sleep! I HATE it when I cant get something to work LOL.

So right now I'm trying to think like a Naduron. Trying to set everything up as he may have when he made these... Including guessing the graphic settings inside the game. Also trying to remake some of these myself, but the UMod capture mechanism crashes at random, or sometimes just captures about a billion wall texture/horse textures but never even gets to the outfits.. Then starts again in and endless loop.

Naduron

Content Creator
If you've figured out the tiny little glitch that is causing half of these not to work, please share! I'm convinced it is just SOME tiny little setting or something I am missing. Similarly, it it pissing me off quite badly. To the point where I got like 3 hours sleep last night because I kept waking up with new ideas.

Yeah, I get like that. Obsessive and all. Sometimes I'm in the garage at 3am re-wiring something and trying to get that eureka moment, else I wont sleep! I HATE it when I cant get something to work LOL.

So right now I'm trying to think like a Naduron. Trying to set everything up as he may have when he made these... Including guessing the graphic settings inside the game. Also trying to remake some of these myself, but the UMod capture mechanism crashes at random, or sometimes just captures about a billion wall texture/horse textures but never even gets to the outfits.. Then starts again in and endless loop.

Your trying to make a mod or to load one?

To make one:

1. Make sure you have [Save All Texture] on
2. click on [Update (reload)]
3. To speed things up so have i [Grouped] the folder by File [Width] and [Sorted] by [Date Modified], so i can find the correct file instantly.
casta, elf, human, aman, barak: 512 pixels
elin: 256 pixels
4. When you find a armor you want to mod:
a) Don't wear it when you turn on [Save all texture], or Umod won't find it.
b) So start by wearing a another armor first and then click on [Save all texture].
c) After that change the Texture resolution 1->2->1 to make the Umod to re-catch all the textures.
d) Now you can click on the armor that you want to mod.
5. Save the texture in DXT5 with MIP maps.
6. Turn off [Save all texture] and click on [Update (reload)]
7. Load your mod and click on [Update (reload)]
8. If nothing happends so did you get the wrong one.
All of the texture as 2 copies of it, one that works and the 2nd one i think is for the LOD texture and does nothing.
9. Change your Texture resolution 2->1 to make the Umod to load your mod.

Zerho

Potential Patron
Thanks Naduron, i work on popori_f_l11 » Light Armor Sets » Elin » » » » TERA-Online
I post the result later !

What do you think of this ?
(It is not possible to remove the pants and the left body, no meshes...)

View attachment 2171View attachment 2172View attachment 2173

The dds file for uMod
View attachment 2174

Now i work on popori_f_l08 » Light Armor Sets » Elin » » » » TERA-Online

Need comment plz ! :)

Malamasala

Potential Patron
It seems like a lot of work to get those textures out. Wouldn't it be handier for the mod-community with just a collection of them all that they can download and edit? I mean, instead of perhaps having 50 people sit and drink coffee while they extract the same armor.

Of course, if the armors are huge, I can understand that you do not want to make a rar of them, but else it seems smoother. (It would also open up for me to sit and have fun and edit stuff without actually owning the game. Though no idea what things could go wrong without testing the armors)

In any case, my modding senses are tingling.

XxCHURCH85xX

Potential Patron
ok im having some issues with loading a mod. i have my lvl 60 castanic slayer with the perplexing vest armor. which mod should i use. i downloaded every mod for every race that was available yesterday and i tried all the castanic leather mods and none work. i followed the youtube vid as well as the read me and i looked to see if there were any required files i needed. can someone help me out?

blooash23

Potential Patron
Ok thanks I'll try

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added 06-26-2012 at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-25-2012 at 10:34 PM ----------

can somebody give step by step on the u-mod & high elf mod how to put it in help please ????

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Ok thanks I'll try

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added 06-26-2012 at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-25-2012 at 10:34 PM ----------

can somebody give step by step on the u-mod & high elf mod how to put it in help please ????

Download Highelf Bikini Mod
Make a backup of the files which have to replaced in the tera folder, they are here:

TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC

Replace the right files with those from the rar/zip you downloaded
Start umod as Admin
Add Tera.Exe in umod
Activate Global Hook in umod
Start Tera Client/Tera the normal way
Go ingame and unequip everything
Check if you see now the Bikini Mod you installed with the rar/zip
Switch to umod now and load the Bikini Nude Mod DDS files you got in the other thread
Click reload and update in umod
Switch to Tera
Open Options/Video and set Texture Resolution to 2 and wait a few sec, then set it back to 1(if it was 2 already, set it to 1 simply and wait).

Voila the Nude Mod appears now.

This is for the Bikini Nude Mod, for Leather you don´t have to install any mod and just need to load the Leather Nude Mod DDS file in umod and do the same. Obviouskly you need to equip Leather 11 to let it appear(first Lv 11 quest/reward in Velika) or Template in Velika(30 Gold).

XxCHURCH85xX

Potential Patron
ok im having some issues with loading a mod. i have my lvl 60 castanic slayer with the perplexing vest armor. which mod should i use. i downloaded every mod for every race that was available yesterday and i tried all the castanic leather mods and none work. i followed the youtube vid as well as the read me and i looked to see if there were any required files i needed. can someone help me out?

anyone?

blooash23

Potential Patron
i did all this Replace the right files with those from the rar/zip you downloaded
Start umod as Admin
Add Tera.Exe in umod
Switch to umod now and load the Bikini Nude Mod DDS files you got in the other thread
Switch to Tera
Open Options/Video and set Texture Resolution to 2 and wait a few sec, then set it back to 1(if it was 2 already, set it to 1 simply and wait). and i see the bikini mod. but i don't see this Voila the Nude Mod appears now.

This is for the Bikini Nude Mod, for Leather you don´t have to install any mod and just need to load the Leather Nude Mod DDS file in umod and do the same. Obviouskly you need to equip Leather 11 to let it appear(first Lv 11 quest/reward in Velika) or Template in Velika(30

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
i did all this Replace the right files with those from the rar/zip you downloaded
Start umod as Admin
Add Tera.Exe in umod
Switch to Tera
Open Options/Video and set Texture Resolution to 2 and wait a few sec, then set it back to 1(if it was 2 already, set it to 1 simply and wait). and i see the bikini mod. but i don't see this Voila the Nude Mod appears now.

This is for the Bikini Nude Mod, for Leather you don´t have to install any mod and just need to load the Leather Nude Mod DDS file in umod and do the same. Obviouskly you need to equip Leather 11 to let it appear(first Lv 11 quest/reward in Velika) or Template in Velika(30

Which class you tried this on? If you aren´t Warrior, Archer or Slayer you have to change edit something or don´t know. Check the other thread, last page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.