Tera - Mods (1 Viewer)

ruwo

Potential Patron
Would this help? Apparently some japanese guy wrote a program to repack UPK files, which are extremely similar to Tera's GPK files.
https://sites.google.com/site/0dd14lab2/upkpacker

UPDATE: There's a new version that explicitly lists support for Tera GPK files. Seems to work with all of them now, and unpacking a file followed by repacking it works fine (the file loads in the game no problem). I'd try changing some of the textures, but have no idea how.

Last edited by a moderator:

ionutwweng

Potential Patron
how can I make my game go online this cave I found a site lam forget this is the site of the site that AML TERA: Awakening [ENG] out after lo finished blade left out to make updates to the site that OnTeraLauncher OnTera :: Free russian server Tera Online done after an update to begun termaint not I want to enter the game because my antivirus so I revolvers with antivirus eventually and then I came in to me a mother could not enter the game server not allow me to get all the server that has only one server ontera nush I tried what I please please its more I say to anyone if you know thanks

XxCHURCH85xX

Potential Patron
how can I make my game go online this cave I found a site lam forget this is the site of the site that AML TERA: Awakening [ENG] out after lo finished blade left out to make updates to the site that OnTeraLauncher OnTera :: Free russian server Tera Online done after an update to begun termaint not I want to enter the game because my antivirus so I revolvers with antivirus eventually and then I came in to me a mother could not enter the game server not allow me to get all the server that has only one server ontera nush I tried what I please please its more I say to anyone if you know thanks

what??? punctuation and coherence please.

G

Gandalf

He's using a translator,it would be easier if he used his own language and have someone else translate.

Naduron

Content Creator
Would this help? Apparently some japanese guy wrote a program to repack UPK files, which are extremely similar to Tera's GPK files.
https://sites.google.com/site/0dd14lab2/upkpacker

I tried it out and it actually works on GPKs - sometimes. Not always.

*Edit*
Arghhh accidently removed the wall of text i was typing >-<
Going to explain it short instead.
*Edit*

No

Tera uses GPK, it won't work.

There is already many extract/repack/recook/cook and etc.
It would be wise to use the official Unreal Engine 3 Development instead if you are going to work with UPK.

Sethala

Potential Patron
Hey, question for all the modders out there...

Is there an easy way at all to look at a piece of armor in the data files and know which "armor set" appearance it uses? Or is the only way to find out by using the dressing room and compare the armor to the different sets?

I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of the different armor sets in the game and which items use that appearance (as well as if there's any template-useable items with that appearance), and some way to just scan the game's data would help speed it along a lot.

Naduron

Content Creator
Hey, question for all the modders out there...

Is there an easy way at all to look at a piece of armor in the data files and know which "armor set" appearance it uses? Or is the only way to find out by using the dressing room and compare the armor to the different sets?

I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of the different armor sets in the game and which items use that appearance (as well as if there's any template-useable items with that appearance), and some way to just scan the game's data would help speed it along a lot.

All files has a set nr on them (_0 -> _21), you can see their sets here:
» » » TERA-Online

You can't however see the set nr when ingame.

Sethala

Potential Patron
All files has a set nr on them (_0 -> _21), you can see their sets here:
» » » TERA-Online

You can't however see the set nr when ingame.

But if I want to look at an item and figure out what number it uses, is there a way to pull up the item's "file" with some mod tools and look at that, or is the only way by looking at the appearance and trying to match it to one of the screenshots on that site?

J

Janessie

Would it be possible to make one big pack of all uncensored/bikini mods? Im not really sure what do DL whether bikini or uncensor mod.

sprinkles

Potential Patron
Is it possible to change the bounce effect on different armors? For instance leather or cloth armor give more bounce to them than underwear or metal armours. Is there a way to hex edit a change for that?

S

Splotch

I'm just getting started into the modding scene i was wondering if what i was trying to attempt was doable? :x or maybe I can just use the Korean version of the popori male files?

I've been sending a couple messages to other members who might have some knowledge but I've yet to get a response. is anyone familiar with hex editing? I nearly figured it out but something was missing in the hex editor ect; below

Splotch said:
I hope i written enough information here so you could understand where I'm at

atm I'm looking inside the GPX file of Popori_M_L.GPX and i was looking for Popori_M_LO_Body_Skel while there was only Poproi_M_LOO_Body_Skel to Poproi_M_L18_Body_Skel

preview of Popori_M_LO_Body_Ske
1340270651-clip-46kb.png

and Popori_M_LOO_Body_Skel
1340270829-clip-55kb.png

>.< while Popori_M_LO_Body_Skel is viewable in the UE Viewer, I'm unable to find it in the hex editor? does this mean I can just delete

the O in Popori_M_LOO_Body_Skel along with hands and legs ect?

I do see see this tho

d
o
w
n

to

18A

which looks like this
1340270602-clip-8kb.png

1340270917-clip-19kb.png

but yea, do I have to swap textures and animations too?

Kasihel

Potential Patron
I'm just getting started into the modding scene i was wondering if what i was trying to attempt was doable? :x or maybe I can just use the Korean version of the popori male files?

I've been sending a couple messages to other members who might have some knowledge but I've yet to get a response. is anyone familiar with hex editing? I nearly figured it out but something was missing in the hex editor ect; below

The 0 set is between the 09 and 10 sets in all the files.
poporihex.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.