Aion classic/nude Armor/mod/hide mane. (1 Viewer)

darc4

Author
Cant see thread reposting, in case of glitch.

''CradleOfFear'' nude patch is the only mod I can get to work with Aion classic and the mesh has to be put in the old way everytime, no bat file is included in the mod and im not sure that will work with nc launcher in any event.... but I can drop in pc folder for asmo and overwrite each time. Darkhell666 mega in pc2 dose nothing with classic...I suspect it needs to drop the mesh (6).

I want the Erin blouse mod darkhell66 made for me or a common ''skinnable nude armor appearance in classic'' for armor blanking.

Aion classic ie: chain,cloth, and/or Leather: tire 1, all if possible just tire ''armor blanking'' for nude characters, like lvl 10 to 20 armor or in a pinch any avalble to any level...and the ''mane removal'' mod for my pretty Asmo characters.

I like nude appearance. I am after a classic Aion Armor blanking to see underwear nude mod without my characters needing to quest with armor pieces missing.

As for the Erin mod ie divine clothing merchant 'optimal'' I am not sure the mod has the correct file number I tried to overwrite for blanking but this did nothing, by looking up the only file in the classic folder. Its on this site I'll link and add to post.

Perhaps if ''cradleoffear'' nude mod works similarly there is already a nude armor mod already in existence that just blanks armor? Or instructions or this fixed, I'm sure many want a classic Aion nude mod?

Quote Reply

Report Edit

darc4

Author
I'm sure the old armor hide mods characters apear naked, ie chain, cloth mesh000 for mane will work with moding classic Aion like with the bat file if someone has these. patch 2.5 to 4.0 or just after. The archived links to these are hosted on the old forum so I cant get the files. This might help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.