Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (2 Viewers)

bikaru

Potential Patron
I made the edit to remove them myself, but I'm not sure if I ever released it... I'll try to remember to add that when I get around to releasing the above armor edits.
Thanks! I'm new to Tera & absolutely regret not playing it all these years. I haven't used any of the mods here yet but will eventually, as well as join in the modding itself at some point.

LoveNot

Casual Client
you happen to know which gpk file this inner belongs in?
First post and im asking this question....

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20170929_195124.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20170929_195124.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 172

LoveNot

Casual Client
That was a fast reply and I sort of check. It didn't seem to hold this one, only the default basic innerwear

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
That was a fast reply and I sort of check. It didn't seem to hold this one, only the default basic innerwear
I've got email notifications enabled. :P

I think there are only a couple of Inner models, and the rest are just reskins. I'd have to go check what that one looks like in-game to help you find it (I can do that now though, was about to play for a bit anyways heh).

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Found it. It's inside PC_Event_57.gpk, as it's a grey reskin of the "Pinkalicious" inners (or they're a reskin of it, I forgot which came first lol).

That explains why the preview I pulled up ingame is strapless... I forgot I edited that one when I did the Pink ones (as I usually forward any changes I make to all the variants).

TERA_ScreenShot_20170929_232912.png

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
oh and, any chance you can redo the texture of the old underwear 00?

Forgot to mention. one of the event costumes cause invis bodies
1) What did you have in mind for a retexture? Keep in mind that there is no body underneath the meshes (except from the shoulder straps on the bras, which I already removed), so I can't really alter the overall shape at all, just mess with the textures on the existing surface areas.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread your request. I've already got replacers for the two underwear archives, though they're not something I made.

Not sure what race you're looking for here, though, and I forget how many edited races' armors are included in these archives, but you're welcome to give em a try. I forget where I got these from, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't this site (some obscure blogsite I think):
UnderWear00-01_EDITED.7z
*At least one of these is a 100% nude underwear, since it's what my character is wearing atm.

-------------
2) It's not something you did, I noticed that, too. The problem is that they updated the .gpk archive with new retextures recently.
I noticed and patched it myself a while ago, but I hadn't posted it here.

(I've been kinda lazy about uploading things here lately. Was waiting to see if people would ask me to upload the stuff I was posting previews of... not really sure how many people care about my edits here.)

Attachments

UnderWear00-01_EDITED.7z
11.6 MB · Views: 321

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
I care XD, But i dont feel life pressuring anyone into doing things. I feel like it'll add unneeded stress.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I care XD, But i dont feel life pressuring anyone into doing things. I feel like it'll add unneeded stress.
Heh. For me, I often lose motivation to share if I don't see any interest in my projects. n.nU

-----
Update Released:

[09/30/2017]
- Added an edit for PC_Event_59 (Blue Sky+Starglow). Elin only at the moment, but if you'd like an edit for another race, just ask!~
- Added my patch that removes the Elin's animal tails and ears (uploaded by request).
- Added a patched version of PC_Event_13 (Formal Outfits) that fixes the invisible body on the new versions added recently.

bikaru

Potential Patron
Thanks for uploading the ears/tails mod!

Unfortunately, it appear I chose one of the hairstyles that have holes in the head. It doesn't bother me so much, but I wanted to ask just incase...

The hairstyle I use has ribbons in the hair that vanished using the mod, is it possible to keep just those ribbons?
Untitled.jpg

Also, is it possible to just disable tails but keep ears? I tried using just the tail.gpk but it didn't seem to have any effect.

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Ug, why did I include the "Popori_F_Tail_ANI.gpk" file... That has nothing to do with removing the tails and ears, and frankly I forget why I even have an edited version of it in the first place (this is why I really shouldn't try to do things right after I wake up... >_<).

I'll upload a version without the tail file in just a sec, but to anyone who already downloaded the files:

Remove the "Popori_F_Tail_ANI.gpk" file. I did not mean to include it, and it can only possibly do harm. There's no reason to keep it, and I highly advise against keeping it.

--------------
bikaru bikaru I'll look into putting the bow back. There may have been a reason why I did not keep it, but it's much more likely I just didn't recognize the area in the texture as being for the bow.

As for "just the tails", I can do that, but it will take some time. The tails are all on the same texture file as their accompanying hairs, so I'll need to edit 20-ish texture files again.

EDIT: Geeze, I was really messy this time. I also forgot that the "Popori_F_Head.gpk" file contained a bunch of hair color and face/eye recolor/texturing edits that I'd added to it...

I.e. this is the original:
1.png
...And this is the edit I have in that file:
2.png

There's more stuff like that in there as well. I guess I should probably make a clean version for people who don't want the hair, eye, and face replacers. :/

Last edited:

bikaru

Potential Patron
I've since uploaded an avatar here of my character, thanks again :)
Glad I could assist sorting out that issue about the tails.gpk

I hate to you make you go out of your way to do extra little things, especially when I'm fully capable of modding as well. Could you also include in your OP the tools to extract/repack files?

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I hate to you make you go out of your way to do extra little things, especially when I'm fully capable of modding as well. Could you also include in your OP the tools to extract/repack files?
I didn't realize UtHelper's main (and apparently only as far as I can tell) download link had gone dead...

I'll post it here for now. Someone should tell a moderator that the download links posted on the official TERA mod master threads now points to a site that can redirect you to some rather sketchy ad site (they probably bought the former host's domain name). >_>

Attachments

UtHelper 1.3.rar
1.4 MB · Views: 118

Last edited:

bikaru

Potential Patron
I didn't realize UtHelper's main (and apparently only as far as I can tell) download link had gone dead...

I'll post it here for now. Someone should tell a moderator that the download links posted on the official TERA mod master threads now points to a site that can redirect you to some rather sketchy ad site (they probably bought the former host's domain name). >_>
Awesome!

& yea, I was having the same issue before when searching mods for Tera... Either links are dead, mods don't work, or they were viruses

I'm going to dabble a bit & see what I can do, will post back.

Edit:
I've just been poking around in the hair.gpk so far trying to get a feel for things. Comparing the original to the modded has helped give some insight in what needs to be changed. I've discovered some of your unique edits mentioned above too, this one specifically blew me away!
prev.jpg
Edit,edit:
Success! I figured out how to keep that bow on the hairstyle, here is an example of how it should look(no tail & ears):
yup.jpg
& the result:
fixd.jpg

I left the new .dds as an attachment if anyone needs, but I will be doing some recolors of the bows next :)

Attachments

Popori_F_Hair03_diff.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 100

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
Do you happen to have any unreleased edits for Leather (18+)/Metal(18+)/Cloth (19+)
I happen to notice that some of the armor is out of the general leather/metal/cloth pile

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Do you happen to have any unreleased edits for Leather (18+)/Metal(18+)/Cloth (19+)
I happen to notice that some of the armor is out of the general leather/metal/cloth pile
I've looked at a lot of the armors from patches/updates (those are the ones not in the main archives, as you said), and I have made edits for some of them. Some aren't well suited to be edited, or I could not think of anything to do with them given the restraints from the overzealous body mesh optimization.

Not sure I have anything "unreleased", or at least nothing made by me. I may have some stuff made by other people I've picked up, though.

-----
Looks like I've got edited files for:
- Popori_F_H20
- Popori_F_H31
- Popori_F_R19
- Popori_F_R22
- Popori_F_R25
- Popori_F_R27
- Popori_F_R31
- Popori_F_L19
- Popori_F_L20
- Popori_F_L21
- Popori_F_L29
- Popori_F_LD22 (Reaper)
- Popori_F_LD25 (Reaper)

At this point though I haven't the foggiest idea where said edited files came from lol. I've picked up so many edits from all over the internet over the years, adapted some, made personal tweaks to others, merged some, etc.

You're welcome to what I've got ofc, I just can't say all what's in these. It's hard enough to keep track of what files have what assets as it is. n.nU

Attachments

Extra Armors - Repack.7z
23.2 MB · Views: 212

LoveNot

Casual Client
haha. thx, much appreciated. I could image you've gotten some from Naduron's edits and such other people. Don't mind if I do pick some of your edits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.