Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (1 Viewer)

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Small Update:

[06/07/2017]
- Added a small edit to the new Pinkalicious Innerwear to make it strapless. Also upscaled the Elin version to 2048x2048, which only the non-Elin texture was for some reason (Download is under the new "For All Races" section).

See OP for screenshots! :]

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Tiny Update:

[06/17/2017]

- Updated my Tera Rewards Icon Edits mod to the new version of the "S1UI_Benefit.gpk", since it was casing CTD's from the new "Allegiance" UI lacking its required files.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Riding Robe Edit (WIP):

20170617221901_1.jpg 20170617221909_1.jpg 20170617221921_1.jpg

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Working on making some additional edits to the Battle Armor:

20170619063928_1.jpg

- Added an exposed midriff.
- Trying to make fingerless gloves (WIP).
- Removed the absurd spikey high heel's from the boots (since they could be removed cleanly for once lol).
- Removed some of the texture shading intended to give large boobs a look of "depth" [2].
*This looks very silly on Elins, as their torso mesh is of course flattened [1].

[1] Usually they make a separate texture for Elins because of this, but they did not this time.
[2] I will offer versions with and without this edit when I'm done for people who intend to use these armor edits with the non-Elin races.

I'm also going to attempt to make it either panties or bottomless. We will see how well (or badly) that goes, though. n.nU

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Ok, so I started trying to make some edits to the new 2017 Swimwear:

For the first time in a while, one of these swimsuits can be made fully topless (for all races, too).

TERA_ScreenShot_20170713_215436.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170713_215441.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170713_215444.png
*Removed the gaudy as hell ornaments, and for like the first time ever, was even able to completely remove the shoes!

TERA_ScreenShot_20170714_130358.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170714_130403.png
*Removed the shirt, the gaudy pom poms on the backs of the shoes, etc.
**This edit will work for all races.

The problem I ran into though is that these swimsuits do not use the usual Event Base Body, and instead have their own self-included body textures for each race (probably because of the painted toenails). Usually when a .gpk file does this, the textures are unreadable and cannot be extracted. Using Umodel though I was able to export *most* of the race's body textures. Some of them cannot be read, including (annoyingly) Elins.

What this means is that for the races I cannot access the body textures for, they will have no nipples, for example:

TERA_ScreenShot_20170714_130347.png
Unless I can figure out how export and re-import these files, I cannot fix this... And I'm not entirely sure that I can properly re-import the body files for the races I was able to export them for either. :L

Last edited:

Nai

Potential Patron
Hello, i just saw u have a nude for ninja? where i can download? and also i cant find the downlaod for:
Elin Ninja Armor Edits Added (Popori_F_N04):

do you have more good mods to make elins more nude? with more outfits?

and also i have another problem, the no skirt version makes the legs red?
TERA_ScreenShot_20170715_001531.png

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Hello, i just saw u have a nude for ninja? where i can download? and also i cant find the downlaod for:
Elin Ninja Armor Edits Added (Popori_F_N04):

do you have more good mods to make elins more nude? with more outfits?

and also i have another problem, the no skirt version makes the legs red?

1) The Ninja armor edits are included in the Popori_F_R pack.

2) Only certain armors can be made nude. It all depends on how well the meshes were "optimized". Most of the time the devs chop out any part of the body mesh that is not visible underneath the armor. I cannot do anything about this (no one can), so unless you want your Elins to have large, gaping holes though their torsos, we are limited to working around what parts of the body the devs left in.

Also there are almost zero armors that can be "100% nude". One of the ONLY ones is an Elin Cloth robe (see OP for screenshots of that one).

3) The Gothic edit I was working on was never really finished. It was requested of me to release what I had done last time I stopped modding for a bit despite it having some issues with skin discoloration. I may get around to fixing these at some point (if I can figure out what is causing the issue...).

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
okay thank you, but there is a pic with a elin ninja nude..

so is it not viable?

Ninjas are capable of wearing any robes model that the other classes can.

Easiest way to get ahold of that one is to buy the cosmetic armor from the Fashion Coupon Shop. Iirc for some reason all of the cosmetic armors for Ninjas from that shop are sold as Ninja-only versions (but they use the same models as the non-Ninja cosmetic cloth robes).

Barring that, I believe there's a very easy to get level 50 or so robe called "Robes of the Azure Sky" or something like that which uses the above model.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Working on an edit to the Wedding Dress:

TERA_ScreenShot_20170721_225558.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170721_225629.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170721_225622.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170721_225618.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170721_225608.png

...Unfortunately once again all races share the same costume texture, and this time EnMass was VERY sloppy and the bodies
were not optimized the same way for each race, and in some cases they even made some rookie mistakes:

TERA_ScreenShot_20170721_230053_2.png
^As near as I can tell, that portion of the body mesh was incorrectly assigned part of the underwear texture. I cannot do anything about this, though, since the only way to remove it would be to remove the underwear, and there is no body mesh underneath the underwear, so there would just be a hole in the body if I tried...

As for the other races, well...
TERA_ScreenShot_20170721_230053.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170721_230253.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170721_234937.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170721_230428.png
The Castanic, High Elf, and Aman models had their hand meshes underneath the gloves removed, while the Elin and Human models did not. You can also see that the area around the boobs is also chopped up very differently for each race, so it would be INSANELY hard for me to make a single edit that worked for all races at one... :L

I'm going to release it for now, but just know that the edit is currently "less than ideal" for any race apart from Elins. :[

silliolmi

Potential Patron
Heya, if you are working on these still and have the time to make a 'nude mod' compilation with most revealing mods you've made (and if possible the starter armors removed :P) that would be nice to have in 1 download.

Thanks for the great work so far ^.^

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Heya, if you are working on these still and have the time to make a 'nude mod' compilation with most revealing mods you've made (and if possible the starter armors removed :P) that would be nice to have in 1 download.

Thanks for the great work so far ^.^
Err, you just want everything with like exposed breasts and crotches or something? Those edits are in the minority here since the devs rarely leave the body underneath the armors, but I mean I guess I could pack all of those mods into one archive.

Any specific races you were looking for, or just all of them...?

silliolmi

Potential Patron
Err, you just want everything with like exposed breasts and crotches or something? Those edits are in the minority here since the devs rarely leave the body underneath the armors, but I mean I guess I could pack all of those mods into one archive.

Any specific races you were looking for, or just all of them...?

Yeah as much exposed as possible ;)

For complete compilation all races would be sweet, I mean compilation like that would hopefully get a lot more attention than just me...
For myself though I'd be happy with Elin, Elf and/or Human :)

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
S silliolmi :

I tried very hard to include screenshots for every armor edit I made from multiple viewing angles, and I always pre-set up my archives to be "drag n drop install". I dunno what is so hard about going through them all yourself and downloading the files. :/

If you are trying to figure out what to download from the increasingly huge list of attachments at the bottom of the post... don't use that. I always embed those download links into the sections of the OP that explain what they are and give examples. This site just has no way to hide the auto-generated attachment lists afaik. :L

silliolmi

Potential Patron
It is still quite a lot of choices to be made, I just like a compilation more I guess, sorry. Also was interested in those starter armor mods but I'll try and see if I can find some older ones that would still work. Thanks anyway!

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Tried something a bit different with the new costume. It's like, a 100% optimized mesh, so there's nothing I could possible do with just removing pieces of it, but it IS skintight for once, and since it's already got those nice cutout lines on it, I made this:

TERA_ScreenShot_20170919_012630.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170919_012637.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170919_012645.png
TERA_ScreenShot_20170919_012713.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170919_012718.png TERA_ScreenShot_20170919_012703.png
*I really wish that stupid bubble effect around me would go away, but I don't know what causes it, and it started showing up again after the last patch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.