Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (3 Viewers)

LoveNot

Casual Client
I happen to use Umodel to export the dds when i noticed that uthelper could export them.
Didnt even know Umodel could do that.

I couldnt really remove/replace much without clipping issues, and there arent any hands or feet under the gloves/shoes anyhow too.

i havent really export anything other than cloth 17 yet, maybe in the future. thought i give you a heads up if you didnt know.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I happen to use Umodel to export the dds when i noticed that uthelper could export them.
Didnt even know Umodel could do that.

I couldnt really remove/replace much without clipping issues, and there arent any hands or feet under the gloves/shoes anyhow too.

i havent really export anything other than cloth 17 yet, maybe in the future. thought i give you a heads up if you didnt know.
Umodel can on occasion export a texture correctly that Uthelper cannot, but there's still no way to reimport them without it blowing up afaik.

There's only one other tool that I'm aware of for importing/exporting from TERA archives (Terahelper), and it also doesn't work for the original hand and feet armor textures (I've tried).

pomeloman

Potential Patron
Hi there! Any help for the summer wrap for casties? I keep running into the issue of having no nipples for them!

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Hi there! Any help for the summer wrap for casties? I keep running into the issue of having no nipples for them!
If you're referring to the new swimsuits they added last summer (2017), I don't think we ever figured out where the base body textures they were using came from.

If you look back in this thread a bunch of pages, you can read the discussion we had about it.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
the base bodies are located within another summer event file.
Well yeah, but I could not get them exported/important using Uthelper without the file corrupting. Same issue a lot of the vanilla armors have: some files seem to just not work very well with Uthelper.

pomeloman

Potential Patron
If you're referring to the new swimsuits they added last summer (2017), I don't think we ever figured out where the base body textures they were using came from.

If you look back in this thread a bunch of pages, you can read the discussion we had about it.
I see... Well, thank you in any case! I do have a question that you might have the answer to! Is there a version of the 2012 castanic torpedo nude mod that has the scars removed? Is that even a possibility as far as the scar removal? :o

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
...Is there a version of the 2012 castanic torpedo nude mod that has the scars removed? Is that even a possibility as far as the scar removal? :o
I can replace the tattoo areas with skin texture, but it might look add in places because some of the tattoos are raised skin.

Try these (I think I edited the correct swimsuits...):

Attachments

PC_Event_01_NoCastTats.7z
15.1 MB · Views: 146

LoveNot

Casual Client
TERA_ScreenShot_20180306_101527.png

Might as well upload this, Files containing cloth 17 edits:
-removed leg ornament
-Trim the shoes a bit on the top
-Different skin
-2 Genital looks

Less Edited one are for (Non-Ninja) Elins so that they won't look so awkward. Need to browse around for the non ninja dress..

Attachments

Popori_F_Edits.rar
73 MB · Views: 492

Popori_F_edits(less editted).rar
72.9 MB · Views: 250

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
Guess i'll share this as well,
I thank Petite for letting me share this, who also help me with modding.
Petite.Soeur

Note, You have to use the event_body in here for the mask file. If you don't like my skins, well too bad.
Without it, there will be black spot/patches in certain areas.
Also, there are some "Bugs" that comes also with this costume, so yeah...
-Changed skins
-Changed Genital
-Brighter skin
-2 Versions of: 1 with Corset showing breast/1 body nude
-Event bodies come with 2 gential looks, Both does not affect this costume
TERA_ScreenShot_20180415_140052.png

Forgot to mention, the pantyless are for elins only.

Attachments

Devilious_Event_16 Edits.rar
49.2 MB · Views: 283

Last edited:

pomeloman

Potential Patron
I can replace the tattoo areas with skin texture, but it might look add in places because some of the tattoos are raised skin.

Try these (I think I edited the correct swimsuits...):

The swimsuit edits look good! Many thanks! :D
The basebody edit removed my casties' skin altogether! xD Not sure if it's just a patch issue :o

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
The swimsuit edits look good! Many thanks! :D
The basebody edit removed my casties' skin altogether! xD Not sure if it's just a patch issue :o
I've had a lot of trouble with trying to edit EventBasebody in the past... I tried something a bit different this time and crossed my fingers that it wouldn't cause invisible bodies again, but clearly it didn't work. I'll remove the DL.

pomeloman

Potential Patron
I've had a lot of trouble with trying to edit EventBasebody in the past... I tried something a bit different this time and crossed my fingers that it wouldn't cause invisible bodies again, but clearly it didn't work. I'll remove the DL.
It was worth the try! Would you be able to do the same to the swimsuits from 2013? Also, do you have a donation box? :O

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
It was worth the try! Would you be able to do the same to the swimsuits from 2013? Also, do you have a donation box? :O
I've got a lot of other projects I'm busy with atm, so I don't have the time to do another texture edit right now, sorry. :L

And I do have a donations thing set up, but I'm really not hurting for money right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.