Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (1 Viewer)

HappyGuy

Potential Patron
Hey man, great work on the mods!
I recently downloaded and installed
(PC_Event_59 Edits (BlueSky+Starglow)
and I really liked it. I have a little history modding Skyrim and other games so I decided to give my first Tera mod a shot basing it on your work. I would like to know if I could upload my edited mod here on Undertow. I will credit you for the original design naturally.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Hey man, great work on the mods!
I recently downloaded and installed
(PC_Event_59 Edits (BlueSky+Starglow)
and I really liked it. I have a little history modding Skyrim and other games so I decided to give my first Tera mod a shot basing it on your work. I would like to know if I could upload my edited mod here on Undertow. I will credit you for the original design naturally.
Go right ahead. I've got no problems with people editing my work. :]

LoveNot

Casual Client
I thank Petite for letting me share this, who also help me with modding (again).
Petite.Soeur

Note, You have to use the event_body in here for the mask file. If you don't like my skins, well too bad.
Without it, there will be black spot/patches in certain areas.
Also, there are some "Bugs" that comes also with this costume, so yeah...
There's a few fixes from the last edit *Shrugs*
-Changed skins
-Changed Genital
-Brighter skin
-4 Versions of:
=1 With Garter-belt
LacedBelt.png
=1 With Corset showing breast
Corset.png
=1 With FullSet of Garter-belt+Corset
FullSet.png
=1 Body Nude
FullNude.png

-Event bodies come with 2 gential looks + Option of darker legs (unedited) or brighter legs, Both does not affect this costume

Forgot to mention, the pantyless are for elins only and this focus more on Elins. Too lazy to fix more things...

*Just to Clarify, Event File, is only the Event body, not costume*

Attachments

EventBody.rar
25 MB · Views: 257

16.rar
74.4 MB · Views: 302

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
Flight Suit Edits:
Changes from UC
- More stuff for dyeable flight suit (forgot what)
- Purple glow instead of red for dyeable flightsuit
- Enlarge body texture Breast because for some reason the textures shrinks, for Dyeable only
- some other stuff maybe
(May not look good?)

TERA_ScreenShot_20180624_133151.png

Attachments

PC_Event_62.patched.patched.rar
36.8 MB · Views: 170

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Flight Suit Edits:
Changes from UC
- More stuff for dyeable flight suit (forgot what)
- Purple glow instead of red for dyeable flightsuit
- Enlarge body texture Breast because for some reason the textures strinks for Dyeable only
- some other stuff maybe
(May not look good?)
The odds of being able to get ahold of a dyeable version are always so low that I often can't be asked to bother making edits to them.

So thanks. :]

LoveNot

Casual Client
i had it done for a while tbh. *Ever since i ask for dyeable suit changes is when i done it*, i was just too lazy to upload

pomeloman

Potential Patron
Hey, Bud! There seems to be an issue with the nude mods now, particularly for the torpedo swimsuit! Sometimes, the mod is visible and sometimes it's not? Did something happen from the latest patch?

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Hey, Bud! There seems to be an issue with the nude mods now, particularly for the torpedo swimsuit! Sometimes, the mod is visible and sometimes it's not? Did something happen from the latest patch?
Torpedo swimsuits... Did I edit those? I don't think I did...

What year are they from again? 2013? 2014?

---
I do know there's an issue with the costume reward you could buy from the token store during the event they did in May (whole body invisible), but I was never able to figure out which .gpk archive the assets were from.

pomeloman

Potential Patron
Those should be the 2012 ones, actually! I noticed that they'll be visible during the first load, but if you log off and switch to a castie that had a different outfit on THEN switch to the swimsuits in question, the issue comes about.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Those should be the 2012 ones, actually! I noticed that they'll be visible during the first load, but if you log off and switch to a castie that had a different outfit on THEN switch to the swimsuits in question, the issue comes about.
I've never run into any issues with meshes/textures behaving differently at runtime simply because you logged out of a character. I can't think of any reasons that should ever happen... Were both characters you tried this outfit on the same race and gender?

pomeloman

Potential Patron
Okay. So the first picture is the character I logged in with. (already wearing the torpedo) The second is me logging out and choosing my other character who is in the 2013 swimsuit. (I've tested it with other outfits like the asian dress or the celestial outfit etc.) Third and fourth show the transition from the 2013 to the 2012 torpedo. As you can see... Well... You can't see! xD

Imgur

pomeloman

Potential Patron
I've been able to repeat the issue multiple times, but there are some occasions where teleporting to a different region fixes the issue, though sometimes it does not. I also use xTera in conjunction, but even my buddy who has the same setup as far as mods go said, the problem persisted even when they did not have xTera activated.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I've been able to repeat the issue multiple times, but there are some occasions where teleporting to a different region fixes the issue, though sometimes it does not. I also use xTera in conjunction, but even my buddy who has the same setup as far as mods go said, the problem persisted even when they did not have xTera activated.
Wait wait wait... Are these the SAME swimsuit or DIFFERENT ones?

Because if only one of two completely different swimsuits is turning invisible than the other one has nothing to do with what's going on here.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Different ones! The one on the redhead is just an example. I was just showing that when I make that switch from an initial outfit into said torpedo, it will make that character bodyless. The only swimsuit that goes invisible is the 2012 swimsuit, the castanic torpedos.

Like these!

Niveous Torpedo Swimsuit - Tera Database 1.0
Ok... But I really don't think I ever made edits to those. You're welcome to have the GPK that I have for that event outfit set, but I don't really remember what's in here anymore.

Attachments

PC_Event_01.patched.gpk.7z
15.1 MB · Views: 154

pomeloman

Potential Patron
Thank you kindly! I remember that you made the no-scar version for castanic females :D I'll let you know how things go. -bows-

pomeloman

Potential Patron
I tried it once more with the new file, and unfortunately, it still creates the same error when switching from the initial outfit at log on to the torpedo. :C

Attachments

• TERA_ScreenShot_20180626_005643.png
    TERA_ScreenShot_20180626_005643.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 374

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.