Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (2 Viewers)

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Update Released:

[12/10/2017]
- Added an edit for one of the Elin Gunner outfits.

Before:
Before 01.jpg Before 02.jpg
After:
After 01.jpg After 02.jpg After 03.jpg

See OP for the download!

LoveNot

Casual Client
It's not that I don't want to help you, but there are several things in the way atm:

- I've got several other projects that demand my attention lately.
- My interest in TERA at the moment is "meh" at best.
- I don't fully remember WTF I did sometimes. I have issues with short term memory when I've got high anxiety, stress, or frustration, all of which making these more advanced edits tends to cause in excess. n.nU

I understand, i really do enjoy the help you've given. it's just this isnt a problem with an easy solution Q.Q.... guess ill have to settle with this
Still thanks tho, without your help i wouldnt have even started it XD

I'm not satisfy with it to release it... although i guess i sort of did with the files i upload for you
TERA_ScreenShot_20171209_141445.jpg TERA_ScreenShot_20171210_123232.png

LoveNot

Casual Client
There is always the alternative: give up and "hardcode" it to match perfectly with just one of the skin tints. n.nU
Yeah, that's what im planning to do, be selfish and keep this mod to myself because i cant make it work for others :( *Shrugs*. maybe next time i hit something it won't be horrid to try and edit

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Are you wanting an edit the the gunner's signature catsuit thing? The one that they gave out a hot pink version of for the Elin Gunner launch event?

Yes, I forgot to mention this. Sheesh its been like 3 days lol. I am about to load Tera for the first time in a bit (Finals screwed up everything). I am looking forward to playing, thanks again you guys. :)

LoveNot

Casual Client
Hey Uc, Are you aware of any freeware 3D modeling programs, or care to help me out with this costume?

Turns out im not completely shut down on this yet

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Hey Uc, Are you aware of any freeware 3D modeling programs, or care to help me out with this costume?
Blender is the freeware tool. 3ds Max is the professional tool, however Autodesk offers free student copies to everyone, and there are no checks on if you're actually a student.

I prefer 3ds Max, but both tools have their ups and downs. I think it's best explained like this:

"Blender is extremely non-intuitive and hard to learn, while 3ds Max is overly complicated and a bit obtuse in how it does things."

LoveNot

Casual Client
they both sound horrid. Ill take both and die plz.

kidding off, ill take a look into both, i also remembered i can use maya (maybe) as well. thx~

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Uhhh... Well that initial edit didn't exactly go as I expected:
20171215041731_1.jpg
Looks like this is gonna take more effort than I originally thought... Geeze, wonder if I even can line up the nipples reasonably well... I think I'm remembering why I had such a hard time with the High Elf Gunner edit of this outfit. n.nU

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
So... I really lost interest in TERA again, and I'm not feeling great lately. I'm going to just dump my above edit here in anyone wants it as-is. I can't even be asked to put it in the OP at the moment, sorry. :/
Hey sir,

You really are a good modder. I appreciate what you have done so far. It's understandable if you lose interest, just wanted to say that you are appreciated. Thanks and hope you feel better!

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Alright, I did work on the outfit some more:

B07 After 01.jpg B07 After 02.jpg B07 After 03.jpg B07 After 04.jpg B07 After 05.jpg B07 After 06.jpg

I've added the download to the OP this time.

Some things I did:

- Retextures some of the skin areas (i.e. the chest was too dark).
- Removed the meshing on the sleeves.
- Moved the pussy, nipples, and belly button around a tad, and resized/recolored them slightly.
- Finally managed to get rid of that little black spot near the back of the hips on both sides.
- Redid the specular and normal maps a bit to remove some gloss and shine where it didn't belong.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Alright, I did work on the outfit some more:

View attachment 68407 View attachment 68408 View attachment 68409 View attachment 68410 View attachment 68411 View attachment 68412

I've added the download to the OP this time.

Some things I did:

- Retextures some of the skin areas (i.e. the chest was too dark).
- Removed the meshing on the sleeves.
- Moved the pussy, nipples, and belly button around a tad, and resized/recolored them slightly.
- Finally managed to get rid of that little black spot near the back of the hips on both sides.
- Redid the specular and normal maps a bit to remove some gloss and shine where it didn't belong.
Much appreciated! :D Woo I love it!

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Lemme know if it doesn't work well with other skin tones. I *think* I set up the CSTM and Mask files correctly, but I didn't test it well (and I pretty much always use the same pale skin tone for my Elins).
My gunner has the same skin tone. >_> My Beserker can't use it, or I would check with her. hmmm.... I'll see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.