Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (1 Viewer)

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Before someone asks, I took a look at the new Flight Suits and they're 100% optimized.
Nothing I can do with these except maybe remove some of the ridiculous ornaments. =.=

LoveNot

Casual Client
Updated Animation swap for Flight Suit update, i think.... use at your own risk
oh that reminds me, UC you want the Sleep/Dead animation for Sit?

*Edit* These Animation files are broken, they'll crash your game, dont use yet

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
I believe these will work now?... dunno... use at your own risk...

*Edit* nope, does not fix the broken animation for the flight suit

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Updated Animation swap for Flight Suit update, i think.... use at your own risk
oh that reminds me, UC you want the Sleep/Dead animation for Sit?
I ended up removing the sleep/dead animation because it was reverting the special Elin animation variants for the Main Dance and Bow back to the base ones. Meaning the basic dance and greet animations were being shown instead of the special ones. So unless you can fix that, I'd rather have those than the sleep animation.

...Also the sleep animation you used wasn't even the same one I had before, and clips a fair bit more than the other one I used to have.

This is the animation I used to have:
20170305043420_1.jpg 20170305043435_1.jpg 20170722004954_1.jpg

If it helps at all, these are the old animation files that swapped it (I *think* both of these files were for the same thing, but I can't recall anymore):

Attachments

OLD ANIMS (PRE ELIN GUN).7z
18.8 MB · Views: 139

LoveNot

Casual Client
i think i got it?, the one from before was from a friend to showed me how to do this, I'll try to replace the other animation without swapping, but no promises...

*Cough,* This is still a swap, so it'll change the death animation i think. but i try to copy exactly from the file you uploaded

LoveNot

Casual Client
After doing a very quick test. it doesnt looks like i can replace it, only swap it. the same friend also said it may not work either if i tried. looks like he/she was right atm

Least. the method im using right now

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I finally got my hands on a Frostsilk dress this year (god I've been wanting one of these for a looong time ffs...), so I ofc had to make some edits to it lol.

Event 36_001.png Event 36_002.png Event 36_003.png Event 36_004.png Event 36_005.png Event 36_006.png Event 36_007.png

See OP for a download link.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Despite what I said before, I did end up making an edit for the Flight Suits. It will work for all races (not just Elin), and I designed it to work decently well with any race/skin tone combination (except for Aman).

PC Event 62_001.jpg PC Event 62_002.jpg PC Event 62_003.jpg PC Event 62_004.jpg PC Event 62_005.jpg PC Event 62_006.jpg

Human_001.png Human_002.png Human_003.png

See OP for a download link (it's under "For All Races" this time).

LoveNot

Casual Client
ah, just to mention, you forgot to do the include the spec. changes in the dyeable version. however good work tho with the costume:Thumbs up:

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
ah, just to mention, you forgot to do the include the spec. changes in the dyeable version. now work tho :Thumbs up:
I don't always do the dyeable version. Seems so pointless cuz I'd just be doing the edits for the 1-3 people who manage to actually get ahold of the dyeable version AND use my mods. Unless you're REALLY lucky/spend a trillion IRL money on those boxes, or have a couple hundred thousand gold to blow on one being sold on the Broker, then you're shit outta luck.

...And given that they're only going to have this particular outfit avaliable for a month or two, the market will never bring the price down to anything even remotely reasonable over time (quite the opposite: the more time that passes after its removed from the store, the MORE expensive they will get).

-----------------------
tl;dr:

I'm bitter cuz I would LOVE dyeable versions of most of these outfits and also couldn't be asked to make the rather tedious edits for the dyeable versions this time.

LoveNot

Casual Client
ah, i brain farted with that last sentence, meant to say good work. anyway i understand your thoughts, those things are shit expensive in both real money, and gold <_<. im just using proxy modules to swap in costumes as i please.

Is the dyeable flight suit limited time?

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Right, I forgot the other reason why I didn't make the dyeable version this time: cuz I would never be able to get it to look right with my RAGE glow texture edits...

They share the same texture, and I can't make RAGE glow areas dyeable.

Ninski

Potential Patron
Is the download link missing for Elin Cloth Nude Patch - UC's Ninja Update (Popori_F_R) ? I've looked everywhere on the page and posts and can't find where to download it at. Any help would be great, thanks.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Is the download link missing for Elin Cloth Nude Patch - UC's Ninja Update (Popori_F_R) ? I've looked everywhere on the page and posts and can't find where to download it at. Any help would be great, thanks.
I updated it several times and the name changed. Youre looking for this file I think:
https://www.undertow.club/attachmen...0/?temp_hash=aa98c290cb5d1867e7f30ffe7749f3c0

(I have no power right now and sent this from my phone, so if that's not the right file I appologize and will look again later.)

LoveNot

Casual Client
Hey chimera, i figured out how to get rid of the leg ornament from Cloth 17
TERA_ScreenShot_20180306_101527.png

Might be able to change the gloves to actual hands too
well that's if i can find clean hand textures

scratch that, there's clipping issues that i dont want to bother with

Can prob start removing the bulky accessories for all of the armor piece now tho if i wanted to.

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Hey chimera, i figured out how to get rid of the leg ornament from Cloth 17
View attachment 70718

Might be able to change the gloves to actual hands too
well that's if i can find clean hand textures

scratch that, there's clipping issues that i dont want to bother with

Can prob start removing the bulky accessories for all of the armor piece now tho if i wanted to.
You actually managed to edit leg/hand textures? Uthelper has long been incapable of editing those, particular on the older (original) armor sets.

There are certainly accessory pieces I've long wanted removed from some of the earlier gear pieces... Hmm. Go ahead and remove whatever you think is gaudy. I tend to not like the kind of "costume jewelry" that so heavily adorned so many outfits, particularly on the gear that is supposed to be for "combat".

It's just a shame that removing the high heels is not viable. I mean I occasionally do it when I feel it can be done without making the inevitable invisible hold in the bottom of the shoe very obvious and glaring, but they always optimize fully. I know of literally ONE Elin shoe that does not have those absurdly long spiky high heels (one of the original cloth outfits). And even it is still a "platform shoe" (meaning the foot elevation is still present, but the "heel" is merged with the rest of the shoe instead of being a long standalone spike).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.