Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (2 Viewers)

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
If you want, I can upload. Working animation swap that I got from someone

@uc any chance you can mess around with the mesh files or swap the cstm dds from event 16 costume with the skin files/cstm /mask dds so that it'll fix the problem I'm having?
(Please upload any animation swaps you've got that still work, I miss mine...)

I cannot edit the meshes, nobody can. I can get them out of the .gpk into a viewable and editable format, but there's no putting them back in afterwards. As for the textures, I suppose I can take a look. Pass me the .dds files and I'll see if I can spot the problem at least.

LoveNot

Casual Client
(Please upload any animation swaps you've got that still work, I miss mine...)

I cannot edit the meshes, nobody can. I can get them out of the .gpk into a viewable and editable format, but there's no putting them back in afterwards. As for the textures, I suppose I can take a look. Pass me the .dds files and I'll see if I can spot the problem at least.

When I have free time again, I'll upload the animations and files edit, do you wanted all of the edits or the recent ones, because I have like 50 ?

Also the animation I grabbed is for elins dance, sit and victory, post gunner update

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
When I have free time again, I'll upload the animations and files edit, do you wanted all of the edits or the recent ones, because I have like 50 ?

Also the animation I grabbed is for elins dance, sit and victory, post gunner update
I would prefer ANYTHING you have as well. I have like 6 elins lol. I need those animations :D Also, I am sorry if I didn't read it before but... is there a nude mod for that Elin gunner outfit?

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter

I mean, the one I liked was one that replaced the sit animation with the sleeping one:
20170305043435_1.jpg
...But if you don't have an updated one for that, whatever other sit animation replacers would be fine I guess.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I would prefer ANYTHING you have as well. I have like 6 elins lol. I need those animations :D Also, I am sorry if I didn't read it before but... is there a nude mod for that Elin gunner outfit?
I haven't made one yet. Or, I guess I made one armor edit, but it's not nude (just a bit skimpier) and I haven't shared it yet.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
I haven't made one yet. Or, I guess I made one armor edit, but it's not nude (just a bit skimpier) and I haven't shared it yet.
Thats ok. Whenever and if you ever feel like updating or sharing, its all good. :) Just... its so skin tight! Must be skimpier or nude! lol. thanks tho!

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Thats ok. Whenever and if you ever feel like updating or sharing, its all good. :) Just... its so skin tight! Must be skimpier or nude! lol. thanks tho!
Are you wanting an edit the the gunner's signature catsuit thing? The one that they gave out a hot pink version of for the Elin Gunner launch event?

LoveNot

Casual Client

Nude mods? i found them over in naudon thread and this one. i dont have any real edits of anything atm besides an alternative pussy texture

I mean, the one I liked was one that replaced the sit animation with the sleeping one:
View attachment 67707
...But if you don't have an updated one for that, whatever other sit animation replacers would be fine I guess.

I marked the most recent edit with a () sign, the project rar is my entire progress/attempt

Also, a friend manage to swap Elin sit' for Elin death/sleeping animation you wanted. i bid him/her thx's for that

Attachments

Mask DDS.rar
145.4 KB · Views: 103

Spec DDS.rar
3.6 MB · Views: 113

Norm DDS.rar
7 MB · Views: 101

Diff DDS.rar
3.8 MB · Views: 106

Project.rar
16.9 MB · Views: 107

LoveNot

Casual Client
forgot this

*i shall note that i got tired of fixing the skin, so i was just making a personal edit for myself because i cant fix the issue properly. Meaning the proper edits that focuses on more than one skin tone isn't the most recent one/edit.

Attachments

Cstm DDS.rar
133.1 KB · Views: 108

Last edited:

LoveNot

Casual Client
yeah. i changed the alpha from 100 to 1 to 0, and both 100 and 1 produced Dyeable colored skin that goes with the dye of the costume color, not the skin tone or any skin

LoveNot

Casual Client
Cstm Re is with 0 alpha, Cstm 1 is with 100 alpha. cstm 2 is with 1 alpha. or something, 1-2 produced dyed skin of whatever color the costume was

Hence why Cstm Re is the most recent/ Proper to use

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
is it this ? Imgur: The magic of the Internet it dont have gpk option and if i press ok it dont do anything
Umodel should support GPK's by default. They are not a format unique to TERA, but rather something used by Unreal Engine iirc.

So "yes".
Eh, yeah I know that's an option, but it seems like too much work right now lol, and there no guarantee any program will always work correctly on a virtual machine.
@UC Yeah. that edit you sent will definitely cause dyeable skin with the costume colors
I don't really pretend to be an expert on this sort of thing. I've only tried to do it once or twice, and usually I give up on fixing the glossiness and brute-force fix it by lowering the contrast of the specular map by an absurd amount (i.e. what I did for that High Elf Gunner armor edit).

I think the only time I actually managed to get the skin working correctly was for that Gothic Rapture edit:
Event 33_001.png
...So you could go try to look at what I did there, or read the backlog in this thread of my posts from when I was making that edit (since I usually talk about what I'm doing as I do it in here, and explain what's going on).

-----
It's not that I don't want to help you, but there are several things in the way atm:

- I've got several other projects that demand my attention lately.
- My interest in TERA at the moment is "meh" at best.
- I don't fully remember WTF I did sometimes. I have issues with short term memory when I've got high anxiety, stress, or frustration, all of which making these more advanced edits tends to cause in excess. n.nU

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.