Tera - Castanic Female Nude Mods (2 Viewers)

S

ScrewFearMe

the gpk link doesnt work for me :(
anyone that can pm me so i can send my email adress so you can send me the swimsuit gpks?

Wenrick

Potential Patron
I can confirm that the Castanic_F_H file leads to this message:

"The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has been suspended."

cakekun

Potential Patron
It seems all of the nude mods are deleted. Looks like someone went on a reporting spree. Would appreciate a reupload if anyone has it. I would also humbly ask that someone reupload everything that was linked through mediafire for all of the nude mods because they all seem to be missing. I just want the gpk so my Castanic is nude when I take her clothes off.

M

MisterFox

thanks for the google docs toppy
could i ask for a little selfish thing?
the swimsuit file, where we undress our castanic, she is naked, but only then, not while wearing an armor, is not inside the google doc ( or i am blind)
could we have it again please?

toppy

Potential Patron
thanks for the google docs toppy
could i ask for a little selfish thing?
the swimsuit file, where we undress our castanic, she is naked, but only then, not while wearing an armor, is not inside the google doc ( or i am blind)
could we have it again please?

I don't think there is swimsuit yet. let me upload it again in a moment. Are you playing US or EU version?

Here is the link to d/l:

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

I don't think there is swimsuit yet. let me upload it again in a moment. Are you playing US or EU version?

Here is the link to d/l:

Have fun!

Pm toppy for the link the Admin from that site was banned from GVZ.

Xonk

Potential Patron
There is a link available for this on another thread...have to look around. Also, the shaved-plate set seems to not work so well, all the armor is still there, so perhaps the wrong file(s) were uploaded. Sigh.

C

cynoclast

Does anyone have this working? I'm still seeing the newbie leather on my warrior, no matter what I use. Can someone link me to the mod that makes female castanic L naked when naked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.