Tera - Castanic Female Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
said me name set

070d1572f25f2b711d222fd83e5002d0.jpg

moka

Vivacious Visitor
i used google chrome to download the swimsuit.gpk but its the human one not castanic... from where can i get the swimsuit for castanic?

X

XoDeMoNoX

So why is there no gpk version of the nothing on Leather look 00 or 01 look and only the UMOD versions? I'd like to have the textures just save over the existing ones so I don't have to run and use a program each time to view them. Was wondering if there was a gpk version of the 00 and 01 outfits for leather.

K

kikyouht

now tera don't sell swimsuit pc event 01 anymore. any one has the mod for the recent swimsuit ?

lin2975

Potential Patron
Question regarding the swimsuit mod on the original page. Does it require a specific swimsuit or will it work for all swimsuits?

Mirco1502

Potential Patron
Hello everyone,

at first: Thanks to gusset, great work, it really hot and i like it much :)

But it seems the files are a little bit old, cause they don't work at 100%

I used the simple way (overwriting the GPK files with your ones). But it only works on some Armors.

For example: Armor 18 looks perfect (i saw it on the char creations screen)

But after logging in with a new char it don't works on the 00 Armor.
On the 01 Armor it works again. So ... can i please you to take a look after this? :)

Would be really great if it works on all Armors!

Greetings

pop1337

Potential Patron
Umod uses just the mesh and dds files right? That's the same as extracting the .DDS files and editing them. Which in theory if you want a permanent version simply Import the .DDS files with UThelper. There's probably 10-20 threads on how to do this on GVZ

Mirco1502

Potential Patron
hm. Okay, sounds like i should try it. Wouldn't be the first game were i made a nudepatch myself :)

Edit: But working with .dds is pretty new for me.

Can you show me some of that Threads where they explain which files i have to edit?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

kashyr

Potential Patron
Hi I was wondering if you could help me with a slight issue I have with a one of Naduron mods. Its his topless bikini mod for castanic.
TERA 2013.png
I like it alot but it has no nipple dimension. I cant get over it. I don't know it its a limitation of the gpk target, though I doubt that. I was wondering if you could sub in the breast you've done onto this. I'm not sure how that would go. It might just editing in gimp but i dont think that affects dimensions of the body. Also nardurons mod is done with the UT helper so im not sure if that's a problem as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pop1337

Potential Patron
hm. Okay, sounds like i should try it. Wouldn't be the first game were i made a nudepatch myself :)

Edit: But working with .dds is pretty new for me.

Can you show me some of that Threads where they explain which files i have to edit?

Thanks in advance!

I know I've seen it somewhere on this site, or was it on google... The places I wind up at 4am when insomnia kicks in. Anyway, I posted a Thread requesting specifically what to do to edit mesh material. I know if I had time, I'd gladly do the leg work. This is something I also would like to do, but time constraints / lack of focus atm is really a hindrance. FYI, Deers are the devil, and cars are expensive even if they are 20 years old. (a hint to my current dilemma)

Sangoku25

Potential Patron
9ac935475b.jpg somewhere there is fault in the programming.
The Berserker is not at the.

ok my mistake when chain apparently has not done anything for XD

Asunai

Potential Patron
I've already released nude versions for the Elin & Castanic...working on the rest now. It may take awhile, though.

Sylviaa

Potential Patron
the summerfest patch has caused issues with the swimsuit mods. high elves now have invisible bodies. any idea how to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.