Tera - Castanic Female Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
This doesn't seem to be working for me. :/ Gunner does use Heavy Armour, right? And shouldn't my starting armour be Castanic_H00, etc?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
The armor mods for Castanic and High elf were broken post gunner update. There's a gunner GPK mod for these 2 races that includes the old mods and gunner ones. You'll have to download those to make everything work nice.

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
The armor mods for Castanic and High elf were broken post gunner update. There's a gunner GPK mod for these 2 races that includes the old mods and gunner ones. You'll have to download those to make everything work nice.
Well could you link me to them, please? I kind of dismissed the Castanic armour being broken as my own fault with all the screwing around with files I did to try and make it work. I've already made a new High Elf Gunner character, but the same problem is happening around level 6. The armour just makes her entire body invisible. She's literally just a floating head right now. Could it fix that too? ^^`

Chip35

Casual Client
How run Tera client DEV mode???
I see on you screens DEV mode client.
I am trying to change the model, but it's difficult to test without runing client in dev mode client.
sample on Castanic_F_L06
TERA-samp1.jpg
pic-1 what you have;
pic-2-3 my version, but I have some problem - vertical stripe down the middle of body not properly reflect light (pic-2), Why?
I think the reason on Normal-vertors or Tangent - but how to calculate it correctly?

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
the links for the light and med armor mods seem to no longer work any chnace they can get new links? i had to reformat my pc and i lost all of them =(

NightSage

Potential Patron
i think a torrent link would be in order here sence the crybabys at Mega and mediafire keep deleting the download links.

Joes921

Potential Patron
Can the mods be reuploaded please just played the beta of blade and soul so i feel like playing TERA again until the game comes out. All the links on mega have been deleted so would appreciate a re upload of these mods. Really just need the shaven version of this mod if anyone has the files. Thanks!

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
Links are not working. Says the file is no longer available! Any other nude mods that replaces all the armor to look nude?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Links are not working. Says the file is no longer available! Any other nude mods that replaces all the armor to look nude?
This thread is eight pages long. Please use the REPORT function to report specific posts with broken links.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
There are some Tera mods in the downloads section here at undertow. Go there and do a search for Tera.
I never had the game, so I can't tell you how to use the mods. :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.