Tera - Castanic Female Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

demonbane911

Potential Patron
hi could some1 upload CASTANIC FEMALE PLATE Package (GPK),CASTANIC FEMALE Leather Package (GPK), CASTANIC FEMALE Robe Package (GPK) becouse links are death and i like download it :]

E

estristonfield

I cannot download it, it said
[h=3]Invalid or Deleted File.[/h]I already use copy link location"paste link in address bar hit enter

can you upload again please

G

Gandalf

There are a lot of links here report which link it is.
Yes mediafire is acting like a punk and deleting files.

P5yl0

Potential Patron
sry to tell you bu have checked most of the links but seems every tera file hosted on mfire is deleted.

please someone upload them to a mirror..

E

Exar Kun

Hello,
the loader down the zip PC_Event_01 (shaved) does not work!
I would also like to have this for the high elf women and the man!
the UMOD is not with me! please help me
Thank you
Exar Kun

Orthanc

Potential Patron
With all the Mediafire links actually being taken down (as in the files being removed, not the link problem a lot of newbies have), it would be nice if the mods were uploaded onto sites like 2shared and the other more reliable hosting sites (maybe with more creative filenames in order to not get flagged so quickly).

I missed the bush mods from not just castanics, but humans and high elves too, which is a pity because I was really looking forward to trying them out (the shaved mods were fantastic but were missing a few tiers for the lower levels).

Or is there any plan for hosting the mods on the site itself (which a few sites do)?

Eitherway I'm thankful for the mods I did manage to download, and am looking forward to more updates.

Darth Animal

Potential Patron
I posted a few Skyrim mods related with TERA, on other forum site, that got around 5k downloads and they are still up and running on Mediafire. All of my files have "TERA" as part of their names. I don't want to start a witch hunt but I have the feeling that the files posted on this site are being reported quite fast by someone or some group.

S

saykyoe

A little credit where its due.

Great work and thanks for putting the edited models into a GPK!

Umod is great if you know how to use it, alot of people wont bother using it as it might be too tech-savy, but it does give you the choice to take your personal favorite changes into the game if you desire, once you figure it out. :cool:

It's time consuming creating a GPK, it's a package containing "exact" changes to the game, which might not be to everyones taste, but you can't expect the modders to create 1000.000 of GPK files now can we?

That beeing said I've downloaded TERA 2 days ago and I'm at the stage where I modify my game how I want, succesfully getting all the mods to work. I'm not sure whats meant with 00 / 01 / 01A / 02 / 05 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 13 / 14 / 18 / 18A sets so if someone would be so nice to eleborate on that it would be nice. :)

ps: is Castanic_F_H.gpk nude plate suposed to remove skirt + panties on new characters?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spanner

Potential Patron
I'm not sure whats meant with 00 / 01 / 01A / 02 / 05 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 13 / 14 / 18 / 18A sets so if someone would be so nice to eleborate on that it would be nice. :)

Using a Robes gpk as an example, R0 means no armor/nude/under wear, etc
R00 means tier1, R01 is tier2, etc.

Just uses 0-9 as 10 sets, instead of 1-10

logicbane

Potential Patron
Great work. I especially like the faded lightning bolts for the bare skin. Is there a way to just have that for all armor? I.e. Normal armor, but with the modified bare skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

toppy

Potential Patron
Dear all,

The hoster did a very great work! But it's too late that all GPK files for Castanic are removed from media fire.

Can anyone pls post the files again in somewhere els? Not Media Fire please because the server will detect and remove the file immediately again.

Thousand thanks! You are god!!

Mastah

Potential Patron
this goes out to anyone who mods the game, gusset your PM box was full :(

ive been trying to work on my own tera armor mods and cant really see what im doing wrong. the problem im having is the client crashes with a ffff:ffff error, i feel like the dds is getting saved incorrectly or that im not extracting the dds i want to edit correctly

heres my steps
-use uthelper, find dds, extract
-edit in photoshop, work on alpha channel as needed
-save as dds using that nvidia dds plugin
-import into the corresponding gkp
-test it, shows up fine in game, no visual glitches and no bugs

something i noticed is ive never seen someone else wearing the armor i worked on, and it always crashes in town, that means its probably crashing when another player loads up with the same armor. am i missing something obvious here?

if anyone here can tell me their steps, that would be appreciated. maybe im missing a tool or just need to study more on the dds format, though. thanks for reading. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.