Tera - Castanic Female Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

shadiestbear

Potential Patron
I'm not talking nude mod. I'm talking bikini mod.

In NA Tera by default if you take off all armor it will show the first set (01). The bikini mod makes it so that it shows the bikini instead. Your heavy armor gpk is messed up so that it shows the first heavy armor (01) again, instead of bikini.

Your castanic heavy and leather is also causing frequent game crashing, so something is not packed right in the gpk file.

gusset

Content Creator
I'm not talking nude mod. I'm talking bikini mod.

In NA Tera by default if you take off all armor it will show the first set (01). The bikini mod makes it so that it shows the bikini instead. Your heavy armor gpk is messed up so that it shows the first heavy armor (01) again, instead of bikini.

Your castanic heavy and leather is also causing frequent game crashing, so something is not packed right in the gpk file.

sorry about 'MESSED UP' your bikini
my IDIOCY to packed wrong GPK that make causing crash

try to make your own mod if you don't like this :)
this is thread about Castanic NUDE mods, not bikini mods

Last edited by a moderator:

gusset

Content Creator
Robe 17
http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=6142&d=1349696401
Download: CastanicR17.zip

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Robe 18
View attachment 6145View attachment 6144View attachment 6146View attachment 6149
Download:View attachment 6143

Basic robe mod finished

---------- Post added 10-09-2012 at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-08-2012 at 06:59 AM ----------

Robe GPK

Shaven:
Castanic_F_R(Shaven).7z

shadiestbear

Potential Patron
sorry about 'MESSED UP' your bikini
my IDIOCY to packed wrong GPK that make causing crash

try to make your own mod if you don't like this :)
this is thread about Castanic NUDE mods, not bikini mods

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but just trying to help you by pointing out potential problems with your releases. The castanic heavy armor gpk has a problem with set 18. Maybe the texture wasn't imported correctly? It causes the game to crash because the texture doesn't load properly.

G

Gandalf

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but just trying to help you by pointing out potential problems with your releases. The castanic heavy armor gpk has a problem with set 18. Maybe the texture wasn't imported correctly? It causes the game to crash because the texture doesn't load properly.

You reported what you believe is a problem now you just wait.If Gusset finds a problem he'll fix it.
When you report a problem you report your experience with a mod you don't tell a modder his mod is "messed up".

gusset

Content Creator

i found it, GPK editor has some bug with importing texture
Tier 18 armor has been changed
thanks for report

i think you were angry about this gpk overwrite your bikini(exactly underwear) mod

fixed link is here
Castanic_F_H(Shaven).7z

shadiestbear

Potential Patron
Wow guys, seriously? Sensitive much?

I wasn't angry at all, and I never even used the terms "messed up". I tried to help out by pointing out the gpk file was causing crashing, and that the underwear mod wasn't working for the heavy armor gpk file (every other gpk file so far has the underwear working). All I get for trying to point out problems is a bunch of people jumping down my throat for it? I see how it is then, I'll just keep my mouth shut next time. I was also thinking about sharing some of the stuff I've been playing around with the texture swapping as well, but forget it.

G

Gandalf

Modders put up with a lot of crap and yes sometimes they get sensitive.
Your heavy armor gpk is messed up so that it shows the first heavy armor (01) again, instead of bikini.

Last edited by a moderator:

gusset

Content Creator
Wow guys, seriously? Sensitive much?

I wasn't angry at all, and I never even used the terms "messed up". I tried to help out by pointing out the gpk file was causing crashing, and that the underwear mod wasn't working for the heavy armor gpk file (every other gpk file so far has the underwear working). All I get for trying to point out problems is a bunch of people jumping down my throat for it? I see how it is then, I'll just keep my mouth shut next time. I was also thinking about sharing some of the stuff I've been playing around with the texture swapping as well, but forget it.

okay, i was sensitive, misunderstood your first words because of my bad english.

i apologize. this is not sarcastic :)

pradaa

Potential Patron
Just overwright GPK file to
your \TERA_HG\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC folder
after launcher checks file data.
also includes human female swimsuit nude mod
(launcher will be patches original GPK every time, so place this file to another location)

Thanks for your work. I want to point that on my NA client, I only had to replace the gpk once with game closed and even when I run the launcher, bikini is still nude. I saved the backup gpk just in case but so far it works perfectly and the launcher doesnt seem to replace it in NA client.

A

alegs

I think he meant that you will need the original files for when the game is patched - aka patch day. It doesn't patch them every time you run the game. When there is a game update the patcher will fail if you have the modified GPKs in place.

Deleted member 2031

Potential Patron
Hey, I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with the GPKs working or not. I have used some for the high elves and it works just fine but for some reason I can't get the GPKs to work for all of the castanic armors. As far as I can tell only certain later end armors are showing up modified.

C

chaos3

First off, thanks for the hard work. Perverts like me everywhere appreciate the eye candy.

However, I've been using the swimsuit nude mod GPK, and the game crashes at character selection. I think it has something to do with a conflict with the new patch. I repaired the game and it loads up and plays normally, then I put the modded GPK back in and the game crashed again.

Just a heads up in case anyone is wondering what's going on. I don't know if GPKs other than the swimsuit nude mod are affected, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Grandorg22

Potential Patron
well after 3h tryn to get the Game started i don´t become with the Swimsuit Pack any Errors. But instead evertime when i go to the Plaza infront of the Velik Headquarter my Game Crashes from one of the other gkp Files. I Don´t know witch one it is, but for sure not the Swimsuits, besause that one are currently in the Tera Folder and no Crashes so far.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I removed the gpk that had the castranic female swimsuit to nude mod and my game stopped crashing. Hopefully that helps some?

Mythospr

Potential Patron
Ok so I downloaded everything the decensored pack / bikini mod /and the plate gpk... after putting everything on\TERA_HG\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC After launching the patch I put the plate gpk in and then launch game. Nothing happens, not sure if the plate 00 is working, but the only thing I get is the Bikini and if I replace it with the decensor v2 I get nothing. Not sure what im doing wrong.

Undead_Drake

Potential Patron
First off - Awesome work gusset :D

Secondly, I found that if I put all the mods into another folder in ...\Art_Data\Packages\CH, they work fine. In fact, separating them this way makes it so I don't have to backup old files, and I can easily drag and drop to pick and choose which ones I want activated at a time and even move them all on and off very quickly in case of an incoming patch.

For instance, I have all the base mods in ...\Art_Data\Packages\CH\Base, and all the other mods in ...\Art_Data\Packages\CH\Mods, and they all are working perfectly.

Keep in mind this is for the NA client, I don't know how it will work in any other client.

Adjin

Potential Patron
Soo, is anyone still working on these? Just for completion sake. (Cant get some uMod-only ones working)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.