SWTOR file changer + nude mod (1 Viewer)

sneakhu

Potential Patron
I know, the mod had no imporvement for a while now. But can someone gimme some hint how is it possible to "hide" the hats/helmets etc for the NPC-s? I would really appretiate it.

T

TheKled

I have no idea why but after changing and updating the game is still the same, the skins are the same even with dancer outfit. can somone help me out with that?

W

Winterflower

So, this is looking good- is there a particular way to edit the settings file that would leave most normal armour 'as is' but remove the dancer outfits- and, of course, the covert and default underwear ones?

I did experiment with changing the file settings to just replace the pants layers on the miniskirts, without replacing the 'skirt' with empty, to see if it would create a skirt without opaque tights on underneath look, but it still seemed to remove the skirt- is that something the mod can't actually do, or did I just misunderstand which settings to change? :)

A

AlexD

Hello. Every time when I start the game, SWTOR Launcher overwrite the modified files of the nude patch. How I can fix that?

Bild: launcherdestroymodifixkomb.jpg - abload.de
I had the same issue, and was able to resolve it by starting the launcher, letting it patch, THEN running the file replacer, then the game.

Are there HD versions of the textures, or did something possibly go wrong in my installation? I'm seeing a severe splotch effect on the human female, clearing visible squares of color, etc.

Spanner

Potential Patron
1.2c is working for me.
same as above- starting the launcher, letting it patch, THEN running the file replacer, when it finshes I close the replacer, then click PLAY.
After I logout I run the restore backup option.

Really happy this mod works, had tried texmodding the game years ago, only worked sometimes.

Spanner

Potential Patron
My game hangs on the loading screen with 1.2c..

I have had that happen a couple times, when it does. I force close the game, restore backup the mod, load the game without the mod, move your character around a bit to make sure everything has loaded correctly. Exit out and load the game with the mod, has been working for me.

drachehexe

Potential Patron
I have had that happen a couple times, when it does. I force close the game, restore backup the mod, load the game without the mod, move your character around a bit to make sure everything has loaded correctly. Exit out and load the game with the mod, has been working for me.

Yeah, I tried that a few different time. Constantly hangs on the loading screen before character selection. No biggie really as the last time I installed this mod when it was working it made everything naked all the time. I don't like that. I preferred the original way. Or maybe that's was a different mod altogether?

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
It's roughly the same patch. I have the same issue, hanging just before character select. Unfortunately, it looks like the ones that have made the TOR mods have abandoned them.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
I can't get 1.2c version to work. Yes, I'm running the mod after the logging and the launcher checking the files.
Sorry, I don't know what to tell you about V1.2c, I haven't tried that one recently. But, V1.1 works fine still, just wish someone would make a work-around so that you didn't have to run the file changer every single time you logged into the game.

Sharpfangjr

Potential Patron
For those who are able to get v1.2c to work, is there anything special you do aside from running it after logging into the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.