SWTOR file changer + nude mod (2 Viewers)

flashone

Potential Patron
Hi everyone! Just wanted to share how file changer 1.1 works for me. I have win7 64 bit system. Today I logged into StarWars, let the game update until the PLAY button lights up, then I ran the file changer using ver 1.1, after it was done I pressed the PLAY button and the game started fine and the mod did indeed work just fine. Maybe this will help someone. Also this has been the way it has always worked for me, but you have to do this every time you login.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeany

Casual Client
having the same problem, seems 1.2c isnt working anymore since update 3.0, after char selection i end up with an endless loading screen =(

Darkwolfe77

Potential Patron
Im having issues with 1.2c as well. I am having issues with graphics freezing on flash points and seeing a blurred screen at times as well. The second issue i am having with 1.2c is when i try to load the new skill system there is no skills showing up on the right side of the screen on my mercenary character. I uninstalled and used the back up for 1.2c to restore every thing to regular and reloaded the game. With no 1.2c active every thing shows up with no freezing and crashing on flash points:(. I was wondering is there a fix for this in the making.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Don't know why, but 1.2 seems to have increased my load time by a factor of about 20, as if it wasn't long enough as it is. Also a bit disappointed that the creator of this mod seems to have disappeared.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
Screenshot_2014-12-12_09_31_19_056838.jpg

Possible for someone to mod the Bastila Shan outfit and get rid of the center flap showing more cleavage? not the whole thing just where a cleavage window should be exposing the breast a little bit more?

mdiesel1

Potential Patron
its doubtfull, most of the modified outfits are ones that are already showing some skin. from the little ive been able to change through the settings file you can edit out extras like loin cloths, shoulderpads, maybe a collar if its a separate piece in the dds file. other than that im not sure, hopefully Swtorfan will be back on here with some updates.
View attachment 22607

Possible for someone to mod the Bastila Shan outfit and get rid of the center flap showing more cleavage? not the whole thing just where a cleavage window should be exposing the breast a little bit more?

mdiesel1

Potential Patron
i can pretty much confirm that using version 1.2c and replacing the GOM file is causing issues since the SOR expansion. Every attempt while using the replacer with the GOM file results in extended load times in game and random game crashes, however using a settings file combination of mine and Herbsta's (without the GOMs) ,the load times are normal and no crashing occurs.
With out the GOM file the only working nude armor for legs are either the unburdened leggings, the regal mini-skirt, and naga sadow's skirt. Swtorfan, if you get a moment to take a look, since all this was your work originally, can you please correct the issue with the GOM file so that atleast all leg armors show as nude. thanx

cowboys12

Potential Patron
Mod doesnt work or takes the game forever to download due to the verifaction process after recent patch please update this thanks!

Jeany

Casual Client
Mod doesnt work or takes the game forever to download due to the verifaction process after recent patch please update this thanks!

you have to reinstall the mod backup befor patching the client then reinstall the mod. works just fine =)

herbsta

Potential Patron
3.0 + 1.2c

i am just writing to let you know that my version of the mod settings file for 1.2c seems to be still working fine after 3.0. I noticed there are a few new armors that seem to use same preview model as the base underwear or whatever... the result is some females show up missing the shirt part of their upper body armor in the preview and equip screen only. its not really a major issue and im not sure how it would be fixed with the way this mod works for now. anyways just wanted to let you know my versions with minimal nudity still seem to work fine... everyone celebrate safely out there XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.