SWTOR file changer + nude mod (3 Viewers)

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
any chance we can get a 1.2c that does not make all armor invis the butt on 1.2c is way better than 1.1 but hideing all armor is not as apealing

Krectorth

Potential Patron
upload_2015-12-28_21-45-23.png

getting this error message

Krectorth

Potential Patron
with all 3 versions, i get the message saying part of my assets folder is misssing.
when i look, i cant find my assets folder

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
did you set the correct path for the exe to extact the files to? on the screen shot it looks like its trying to extact to itself (im not to tech savvy so i could be wrong) the path i set mine to was "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic" another question is that poping up as soon as you open the program or when you click the start changeing flies button?

E

erw2550

So has this project been abandoned? There are changes and updates I would like to see to this mod, but I lack the skill to do it myself.

What I would like to see is the additional removal of all other armor slots, compatibility with all races (doesn't work with Nautolan and Voss, for example), and the option for female-only armor removal. An in-game toggle would be fantastic, but I can understand if that's really difficult to implement.

Also the nipple placement seems slightly off. Is that just me?

W

Wedge Lives

My computer got infected by a bitcoin trojan after installing this program. It creates a svchost.exe file in your temp folder. I managed to delete and block it from recreating itself. It was taking up 50% of my cpu usage. In the folder that you download (in my case v1.2c) there are 3 files with the word vshost, delete those 3. I deleted them and the program still works fine. I maybe wrong about this and may have gotten the trojan from some place else, but I thought I should post it so you can check it out yourself.

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
ive downloaded this a few times and ive gotten no trojans at all or any virus from it, might have been a different download or something

Apeiron

Potential Patron
As of today, 4.0.4, v1.1 WORKS with Female Toons and Companions, best to use the "Covert Armor" set with this. With the Outfit Designer, you can switch between the naked set with another fully clothed set.

Start launcher, let it patch, THEN running the file replacer, when it finshes close the replacer, then click PLAY.

After I logout I run the restore backup option.

1.1 makes naked your female toon, female companion, and will randomly hide other players tops, while their companions will be nude as well, in most cases.

The only true issue I'm having is that you have to not have anything in the Leg slot of your base outfit in order achieve the full nude look.

God Bless the OP for this awesome mod. A+++ COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!

Last edited:

Apeiron

Potential Patron
as of 4.1b, this is how Kaliyo is now made attractive...less of a butter-face now...don't you agree? =P

Attachments

• 163.jpg
    163.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 1,882

Apeiron

Potential Patron
Right now, 1.2c removes All chest and leg armoring from EVERY character/player. You cannot see any of your selected armor except for the Head, hands, belt, wrists and feet.

Bottom line: Go with 1.1

jd41

Potential Patron
curious why when you wear the imperial dance's outfit when your in a cut scene with 1.1 you look like the pic on the left and when your playing in normal mode where your running around and fighting you look like the pic on the right

Attachments

• weird look on outfit.jpg
    weird look on outfit.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,515

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
curious why when you wear the imperial dance's outfit when your in a cut scene with 1.1 you look like the pic on the left and when your playing in normal mode where your running around and fighting you look like the pic on the right

I'm going to take a guess, based on what I've seen in other games (for example Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness): In the cut scene, you're looking at an in-game movie. The character in the movie is not affected by the gameplay mod.

R

rkfesenbek

Is it possible to get a rundown on how to make this ONLY replace the undies? the tutorial page is like 2 years dead.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
1.2c is junk now. Gives me an error message on the first texture, then gets halfway and stops. I have to thank the original creator of this for making it, then abandoning it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.