SWTOR file changer + nude mod (1 Viewer)

Franieck

Potential Patron
Is it possible to change the textures of armor with this? How would I edit the texture for the mandalorian armor for example to paint it black? Could you please help me by telling me how to find the texture i want to edit?
thanks in advance! :)

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Okay, running the patcher as an administrator got 1.2c to work properly. Only remaining problem is having to restore the backup before each patch.

T

tsukasadt

Anyone get this to work with 5.3a? I've tried all three version with and without admin rights, but the moment I try to launch the game it replaces the patched files with the originals.

CasualAF

Potential Patron
As of now I think this mod no longer works, although I think there may be another working mod, I just dont know where it is.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm SWTOR fan, you may know me from XeNTaX where I posted about some of my work about analyzing the SWTOR game. Because of all the posts in the request and tutorial thread, I found this forum and was anxious to help out myself. ;)

I understand that the main difficulty with modding SWTOR is the lack of any tools, so I decided to write one myself. With this tool, you can edit any file in the game, including textures. I included a readme, but it should be pretty self-explanatory. Note that you need to have .NET 4.5 installed to use this program.

Included with the tool are a few textures to get you started with nude modding the game. Those textures will remove the underwear of all player characters (only in the game, not in cutscenes or character selection).
I recommend equipping one of the dancer sets (Stylish Dancer, Exquisite Dancer, Magnificient Dancer), since my tool automatically makes them invisible as well. That way, your character (and companions) will be naked in cutscenes and character selection as well.
It's very easy to add new files to the tool and I'm sure there are people with way better Photoshop skills than me, so feel free to publish your files as well!

Unfortunately, the main problem is getting the files in the right format. Texture files are in .dds format; diffuse textures are stored as DXT1, while hue and normal textures are stored as DXT5. You always need to generate mipmaps, otherwise the textures will show up purple. I've used ImageMagick to split the hue textures into each channels, then edited the channels with Photoshop, combined the channels with ImageMagick again, and used GIMP to save it as a DDS file and regenerate the mipmaps. I've used the following commands for ImageMagick:
Code:
convert file.dds -channel RGBA -separate file_%d.png
convert file_0.png file_1.png file_2.png file_3.png -channel RGBA -combine file_new.png
Also, due to a restriction of the game, edited files (after compression) cannot be larger than the original files. Usually, this should not be too much of a problem, but if you get that error message, try to simplify the texture to reduce file size.

Without further ado, here's the download link to my program! Please tell me your feedback, and share your work when you create your own files. :)
View attachment 21366View attachment 21367

Download links:
View attachment 21580
View attachment 21392
View attachment 21365
Its all very nice but how do i use it? im absolutely a noob i know.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Well my female chars are always naked. Sadly all males are now naked too. But not the helmets mind you... they are still on. How can i adress only the females an donly the chest? Because without "private parts " that look is a bit strange.

Last edited:

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Does it crash at a certain point and ask you to repair it? That's the only problem with the mods, you have to uninstall them (as in, restore the backups) before you patch, or it'll do it every time.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
No the launcher just runs and runs and runs. But there is no physical launcher to see or handle. Its just the program that shows up in the task manager.
The actual thing doenst even show up.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
So the launcher is essentially freezing before it gets started? That, sadly, might be an installation issue, though I'm hardly an expert on the matter.

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
Hm, somehow 1.2c doesnt work anymore, but i can say 1.1 works just fine, but only if you own any of the dancer outfits

issue for 1.2c is, before the latest back-end patch 1.2c was working perfectly w/o issues, now only 1.1 works only if you own any of the dancer outfits, or run..... equipless XD

or i do something wrong, while patching the files, because, when i patch 1.2c i get infinite loading screen, lets see if any of this still works on the upcoming 5.10b patch

jd41

Potential Patron
Hm, somehow 1.2c doesnt work anymore, but i can say 1.1 works just fine, but only if you own any of the dancer outfits

issue for 1.2c is, before the latest back-end patch 1.2c was working perfectly w/o issues, now only 1.1 works only if you own any of the dancer outfits, or run..... equipless XD

or i do something wrong, while patching the files, because, when i patch 1.2c i get infinite loading screen, lets see if any of this still works on the upcoming 5.10b patch

nope 1.2c still doesn't work even after 5.10b

jd41

Potential Patron
i've tried it twice and both times i tried it ts just a never ending loading screen

just tried 1.2c again today 1/21/2019 from 10:38 p.m. eastern time till 11:10 p.m. eastern time and never got past the loading screen

Last edited:

redwulfen

Potential Patron
Yes, 1.2c still works for me, attached is the settings file that I use. No more of an extended load screen than if I run it without. Also attached is the game path file. As a note, neither the game nor the mod are in the program files directory and I'm running Windows 10. Here is a screen shot of the directory of files.
screenshot of files.jpg

Attachments

installfolder.txt
35 bytes · Views: 190

settings.txt
30.5 KB · Views: 225

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.