SWTOR file changer + nude mod (2 Viewers)

MeliraFrost

Potential Patron
so im trying to get this to work where its only when i take clothes off but no matter what my characters wear they are always nude 100% of the time. i know how to change the settings etc but im clueless as to what files to keep in the txt and what not. i might as well be reading scripture, if theres something wrong going on then i would like some clerification, and if not, just a tip o how to update it properly ^^ thank you

DarkMind

Potential Patron
Yes. 1.2c is the full nude mod for both sexes. 1.1 is the version that only shows nudity on "dancer" outfits.

Well crap 1.1 isn't working as of this morning when I reapplied it.

and i've spent ALOT to get my toons armor the way I want it. I seem to be stuck as I don't want every dude and girl naked.

mdiesel1

Potential Patron
View attachment no loin cloths settings.txt
1.2c is still having some issues, as some npcs on yavin and rishi are missing body parts with the original settings file installed. for those of you who want to see your armor but have the option of nudity, restore your back up and try this settings file, you'll only be nude when equiped with nothing, or the Unburdened legs and the covert chest, just rename my file to " settings". this file also removes loin cloths for several outfits

MeliraFrost

Potential Patron
this is very true. im going to give 1.1 a shot myself to kind of get a better scope on if its actually not working. i probably missed the fine print on which version did what so that was my bad. i never got full nude males they always had garment underneath. it was strange to see them running around all with short shorts lol i figured something was up (no pun intended) side note every time i load game after activating the 1.2 exe it re initiates a fix on the files. should i activate the file changing AFTER it does the lil quick fix?

Last edited by a moderator:

Valshea

Potential Patron
I admit right off, I got lost early on in the technical details here, so forgive the stupid question - are the files actually nude mods, or are they 'build your own' mods?

MeliraFrost

Potential Patron
I admit right off, I got lost early on in the technical details here, so forgive the stupid question - are the files actually nude mods, or are they 'build your own' mods?

actual mods. i would advise that extra file for the settings.txt that was put on in the past recent pages so that you can keep your clothes. and just nude out when stripped.

also confirmed that 1.2 works after update

Valshea

Potential Patron
All right, clearly I'm doing something wrong. The game simply patches back over the changed files. Sorry, not the most technical person in the world

MeliraFrost

Potential Patron
All right, clearly I'm doing something wrong. The game simply patches back over the changed files. Sorry, not the most technical person in the world
i found that loading the game launcher until it gets to the "play" then changing data works. the only problem is you have to do this every time.

J

Jackel

The mod shows my characters as naked, regardless of what they're wearing.
The game is also crashing if I try to take off anything or replace a piece of gear.

If you guys could let me know which one is working the best right now, I'd appreciate it. I don't want to walk around naked all the time, only the dancer stuff.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
I got 1.2c to work, finally, looking good. :) Be even better if it worked on Rodians, Togrutans, and Nautolans.

Edit: Strangely enough, it does work on Qyzen Fess (Trandoshan), but not on Satele Shan. Curious.

Edit #2: Doesn't work on Cathar NPCs either, but on Cathar PCs, it's fine. Strange...

T

Telum fabri

Sure, here's what you need to do:
1. Click "Restore backup" so that the all changes to the files are reverted
2. Make a backup of your settings.txt file, e.g. copy & paste it and save it as settings2.txt
3. Open the settings.txt file in Notepad, delete everything and replace it with the following:
#Add features to human skin
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfa_h.dds skin_human.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfb_h.dds skin_human.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfn_h.dds skin_human.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfs_h.dds skin_human.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfa_d.dds leg_human_d.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfb_d.dds leg_human_d.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfn_d.dds leg_human_d.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfs_d.dds leg_human_d.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfa_h.dds leg_human.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfb_h.dds leg_human.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfn_h.dds leg_human.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_caucasian_young_a01c01_bfs_h.dds leg_human.dds

#Add features to Cathar skin
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/cathar/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_cathar_young_a01c01_bfa_h.dds skin_cathar.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/cathar/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_cathar_young_a01c01_bfb_h.dds skin_cathar.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/cathar/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_cathar_young_a01c01_bfn_h.dds skin_cathar.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/cathar/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_cathar_young_a01c01_bfs_h.dds skin_cathar.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/cathar/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_cathar_young_a01c01_bfa_h.dds leg_cathar.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/cathar/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_cathar_young_a01c01_bfb_h.dds leg_cathar.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/cathar/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_cathar_young_a01c01_bfn_h.dds leg_cathar.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/cathar/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_cathar_young_a01c01_bfs_h.dds leg_cathar.dds

#Add features to Rattataki skin
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfa_d.dds skin_rattataki_d.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfb_d.dds skin_rattataki_d.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfn_d.dds skin_rattataki_d.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfs_d.dds skin_rattataki_d.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfa_h.dds skin_rattataki.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfb_h.dds skin_rattataki.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfn_h.dds skin_rattataki.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfs_h.dds skin_rattataki.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfa_h.dds leg_rattataki.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfb_h.dds leg_rattataki.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfn_h.dds leg_rattataki.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/rattataki/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_rattataki_young_a01c01_bfs_h.dds leg_rattataki.dds

#Add features to Sith Pureblood skin
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/sith/texture/psd/chest_naked_bloodsith_young_a01c01_bfa_h.dds skin_sith.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/sith/texture/psd/chest_naked_bloodsith_young_a01c01_bfb_h.dds skin_sith.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/sith/texture/psd/chest_naked_bloodsith_young_a01c01_bfn_h.dds skin_sith.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/sith/texture/psd/chest_naked_bloodsith_young_a01c01_bfs_h.dds skin_sith.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/sith/texture/psd/leg_naked_bloodsith_young_a01c01_bfa_h.dds leg_sith.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/sith/texture/psd/leg_naked_bloodsith_young_a01c01_bfb_h.dds leg_sith.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/sith/texture/psd/leg_naked_bloodsith_young_a01c01_bfn_h.dds leg_sith.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/sith/texture/psd/leg_naked_bloodsith_young_a01c01_bfs_h.dds leg_sith.dds

#Add features to Twilek skin
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/twiliek/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_twilek_young_a01c01_bfa_h.dds skin_twilek.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/twiliek/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_twilek_young_a01c01_bfb_h.dds skin_twilek.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/twiliek/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_twilek_young_a01c01_bfn_h.dds skin_twilek.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/twiliek/body/texture/___psd/chest_naked_twilek_young_a01c01_bfs_h.dds skin_twilek.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/twiliek/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_twilek_young_a01c01_bfa_h.dds leg_twilek.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/twiliek/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_twilek_young_a01c01_bfb_h.dds leg_twilek.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/twiliek/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_twilek_young_a01c01_bfn_h.dds leg_twilek.dds
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/twiliek/body/texture/___psd/leg_naked_twilek_young_a01c01_bfs_h.dds leg_twilek.dds

#chest_underwear_non_non_a01
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfa_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfa_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfb_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfb_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfn_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfn_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfs_archetype.gr2 chest_naked_bfs_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/chest/model/chest_tightskin_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2 chest_naked_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/chest_tightskin_non_non_a01underwear01_f_m.dds empty_mask.dds

#leg_underwear_non_non_a01
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfa_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfa_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfa_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfb_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfb_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfb_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfn_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfn_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfn_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfs_archetype.gr2 leg_pant_bfs_archetype.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/leg/model/leg_underwear_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2 leg_pant_bfs_archetype.lod.gr2
replace /resources/art/dynamic/player_character/outfit/all_naked_body/texture/___psd/leg_pantskin_non_non_a01underwear01_f_v01_m.dds empty_mask.dds
4. Save and close Notepad
5. Run the tool again and click "Start changing files"

This time, it will only replace the underwear and Covert Energy Armor. I haven't tested it, so I'm not 100% positive it should work, but please try it out and tell me if it works.

Yeah, I know about the panties. I have not been able to get a naked leg model accepted by the game, it always shows up invisible. Until I know what's going on there, you'll continue to see the panties in cutscenes and your character window, but I hope I'll be able to fix it eventually.

Yes, this folder is the correct one. E.g. on my computer it is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars-The Old Republic
I will add your path to the next version of my tool, so it will automatically check for that path and you no longer need to always select it. But can you please confirm for me that the path you gave is correct? Is electronicarts really written in one word and there is no space between it?

My tool can be anywhere on your computer, it does not need to be in the SWTOR directory; in fact, I recommend against putting it in the SWTOR directory. That way, you are on the safe side should the game ever check which kind of files you have in the SWTOR directory.
Just put it someplace else on your computer, and make sure that you have enough space there. Since my tool backs up the files, it needs around 5 GB of empty disk space.
thank you for the awesome code. However, if i try to find the location of the original files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic, i cant find the resource folder where the program is putting the files. why is that? I am trying to make it permanent.

Freki

Potential Patron
First I must say, I love the mod, it works quite well... I have been working with things and watching how the files are handled.
@Telum Fabri: even if you do what you say you are trying, the game will re-patch them as it will see a difference in it's files and patch when you run the patcher/launcher. I believe that you will not be able to keep it permanent.

I would like to also ask if the following would be a possible addition to the mod program itself: 1) a choice to select what is seen nude (example to follow) and 2) make more characters naked :), 3) any chance that men might be able to have their member's added in instead of looking like a ken doll? and 4) can we get the mod to remove boots, belts, gloves, wrists and helms?

for request 1) i was wondering if there was a way to keep the men from having their clothing removed. I don't have a problem with male nudity, but with this mod they look like ken dolls. it's only a request and if they can't have their parts added i understand it may be a limitation of the engine or the files or the file sizes.

of all my requests, #4 is the biggest one that I really want to have done. I like seeing nude people, head to toe.... :) but I want to say thank you, very much for your work on this!

Freki

Kisaya

Potential Patron
how does one find the file names for certain armor if they wanna turn those specificly invisible, such as the slave girl top or one of the dancer bottoms?
i see people finding things like the unburdened leggings but i do not know where to get the files and names to apply to make what im looking for appear nude

cesil123

Potential Patron
I run the exe file and it shows "not a valid win32 application." .

Can someone help?

EDIT: OK got it. Guess it can't be run under WinXP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.