SWTOR file changer + nude mod (1 Viewer)

mdiesel1

Potential Patron
my modified settings file

all credits to SwotorFan for this mod. here is a copy of my edited settings file for version 1.1 of the changer. just restore your backup and then replace your setting file with this one. then run the changer again. this file will give you full nudity in game play, character screen, and animations if you wear the following gear : chest- Sensous Dress top or Covert Energy top ; Pants- Unburdened Champions legs ; Belt- Covert Energy belt, (covert energy boots and gloves if you really want total nudity all the time on your toon or companion toons). All other gear ramains original except in that all loin cloths have been removed, ie.. Dancers outfits look like 2 piece bikinis, extrovert armor, exposed armor and relaxed vestments have no annoying flaps.
(also some of the half-tunics show up nude in either anims or game play so you may still get a random titty shot here and there but nothing wrong with that in my book)

Attachments

settings.txt
109.6 KB · Views: 386

herbsta

Potential Patron
... if you wear the following gear : chest- Sensous Dress top or Covert Energy top ; Pants- Unburdened Champions legs...

which bit of code on the settings file refers to the unburdened champion legs? i would like to add JUST that aspect of your configuration to mine that i posted above yours. good job!

herbsta

Potential Patron
More Success!!!

I successfully added the "Unburdened Champion Greaves" to my edit of the settings file for version 1.2c of the file changer. My edit works the same as I described in my above post + now the unburdened champion legs appear as nude in all parts of the game.

Thanks again for the cool tool swtor fan and the settings file diesel.

Attachments

settings-1.2c_herbsta-edit-v2.zip
890 bytes · Views: 307

Darkwolfe77

Potential Patron
This is nice and all with this update but i prefer the old better seeing nude all the time. I am useing the imperial and the rebublic space armor. I noticed that this armor shows up now as normal and it was completely nude. I would like to know if you could add those armor sets to the settings file. I am not sure what armors goes completely nude. I really dont want to change to a different armor and i will stick with Swtor fans original for now since these armor sets are completely nude. I will say nice work on this awesome mod.

herbsta

Potential Patron
This is nice and all with this update but i prefer the old better seeing nude all the time. I am useing the imperial and the rebublic space armor. I noticed that this armor shows up now as normal and it was completely nude. I would like to know if you could add those armor sets to the settings file. I am not sure what armors goes completely nude. I really dont want to change to a different armor and i will stick with Swtor fans original for now since these armor sets are completely nude. I will say nice work on this awesome mod.

I put a detailed description in both my posts... to reiterate on version 2 of my settings file the covert energy armor top is nude and the unburdened champion greaves bottoms are also nude. So to be fully nude you would wear a covert energy top and the unburdened greaves as a bottom. That gives you full nudity all the time on version 2 only of my settings. By all means use whatever settings you like, cheers.

herbsta

Potential Patron
all credits to SwotorFan for this mod. here is a copy of my edited settings file for version 1.1 of the changer. just restore your backup and then replace your setting file with this one. then run the changer again. this file will give you full nudity in game play, character screen, and animations if you wear the following gear : chest- Sensous Dress top or Covert Energy top ; Pants- Unburdened Champions legs ; Belt- Covert Energy belt, (covert energy boots and gloves if you really want total nudity all the time on your toon or companion toons). All other gear ramains original except in that all loin cloths have been removed, ie.. Dancers outfits look like 2 piece bikinis, extrovert armor, exposed armor and relaxed vestments have no annoying flaps.
(also some of the half-tunics show up nude in either anims or game play so you may still get a random titty shot here and there but nothing wrong with that in my book)

hey mdiesel could you please tell me which file names in your settings file refer to the exposed extrovert armor set? thanks!!!!!

mdiesel1

Potential Patron
hey mdiesel could you please tell me which file names in your settings file refer to the exposed extrovert armor set? thanks!!!!!

i believe its either #leg_armorskin01_heavy_jk_009b or #leg_amorskin02_heavy_ge_mtx04 in my setting text. there's only a few other text lines for leggings in there, two are mini-skirts, one for cy-borg armor ( not sure if that one works) one "light armor" and then the underwear legs... From swotorfans' original 1.2 mod all i did was a trial and error delete a file, uplaod it, log into game and see if i liked it. it took hours cause there were so many files, but i had nothing to do for acouple days, lol.

herbsta

Potential Patron
cool thanks for the reply ill try messing around with it... i got my settings configured pretty damn close to ideal for me... i would like to use something else as the nude bottom but the unburdened legs are the best choice for now... i spent a ton of time editing the settings files attempting to make all the panty type bottoms invisible but it kept making one of my chars legs invisible... i dont know why. i will see if i can come up with anything better or different and post it here if i do. cheers

mdiesel1

Potential Patron
to Swotorfan, with your 1.2c version of the changer. I put a "#" in front of the word "replace" in the very last line of text in the settings file. i noticed in that line of text it had a conspicuous "m" in place where others had an " f". figured that "m" was for male. the result was female chars still were nude everywhere, but males had a generic pair of pants back on, though they remained shirtless. just figured i'd share to help the cause :)

Darkwolfe77

Potential Patron
Thank you for the awesome work on this. This here is much better than seeing my male character nude. I can still use my imperial and republic star fighter armor i receive through in game mail. I want to thank you again for this wonderful piece of work and keep up the awesome job on this mod and thank you also swtor fan for this awesome mod. PS. What are the chances that there is a method to make better female body textures nipples and vagina area look more life like.

Headshot7

Potential Patron
mdiesel1, in patch 1.2c there's a similar entry for the chest. Makes men have shirts again but they all have the same shirt instead of various armor. I still prefer version 1.1 of the patch.

On another note, the DDS for Rattataki legs needs editing You cannot see any "vagina" on them in ether version of the patch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMind

Potential Patron
I'm actually starting to get confused with all three people now posting mods to the ..mod..can someone help sum up what each does and how they need to be altered in settings? o.0 *headexplodes*

cowboys12

Potential Patron
question can you guys also post all new updates on the first page so easy to find them instead of skimming through the whole thread? Thanks :-)

Headshot7

Potential Patron
question can you guys also post all new updates on the first page so easy to find them instead of skimming through the whole thread? Thanks :-)

I know of no forum software that can make that happen. One can only edit their own posts, not move them to page 1. This means that either the original poster would have to edit their first post and add links to the other people's mods or a forum moderator would have to move the posts linking to the other mods, to page 1. In other words, if you really want this done, you would need permission from the people that posted the mods to have their post moved AND contact a mod to get it done.

Password42

Content Creator
Yes, generally a diligent Original Poster will keep the first post up-to-date, but in threads where the OP is no longer available, this is sadly not possible.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
thanks password and anyone know if we could get few additional features added to this mod? Mainly more cleavage showing for some of the Jedi robes or Tunics?

Headshot7

Potential Patron
Guys does it works for u with the new patch? :O

Yes it does but like with every other official SWTOR patch, if you already have the nude mod installed, run it again and click on restore backups (which uninstalls the nude mod) BEFORE installing the official patch. Once the official patch is installed, then run the nude mod again to install it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.