SWTOR file changer + nude mod (2 Viewers)

sneakhu

Potential Patron
I just wan to say, I really appretiate ur hard work, but something went amiss for me :o

I used 1.0 and 1.1 just fine until I think like two weeks ago. Then I had a patch and bye-bye nudity. Back then I had no time to make reinsatalls etc. But today I wanted to try ur 1.2 awesomeness :o So I uninstalled the game (even the directory) and reinsatalled it. First time I did hit the Play button, and ofc I know it was a msitake. I tried then patch it again, restore the backup, start launcher etc. but the patch did not worked.

So what I did after this:
-Unintalled the game
-Installed it again
-Didn't hit the play button
-Checked that there is no backup files exists in the filechanger directory
-Did the nude patching for 1.2
-Then the Swtor's launcher started veryfing... and no nude patch again ..

Did i do somethign wrong? :(

flashone

Potential Patron
This works for me. Load the game, let it verify and then login. Let it reverify but DO NOT hit play. Now load the SWTOR-File-Changer.exe nude patch, let it change the files. Close the nude patcher. Now hit play, the game should work fine with nude characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

SWTOR fan

Potential Patron
Thank you SWTOR fan, got it working now. :D
Try to use the 1,398,256 bytes empty_mask.dds for Chest and the 349,680 bytes empty_mask.dds for the Legs.
Rename the smaller one to empty_mask2 or whatever .dds
Pink colour gone.
Thanks for that information, I'd never think of something that simple. I thought that it wouldn't matter how large the texture size is, but it looks like the game does in fact expect certain texture sizes, and we can't just use a different size for more detailed textures. :(
Feel free to follow BlackLotus' steps to fix the tool, but if you are unsure how to do it, I also created a fixed version of the tool that includes the large empty_mask.dds file.
Here you go: View attachment swtor-file-changer-v1.2c.zip

I just wan to say, I really appretiate ur hard work, but something went amiss for me :o

[...]
-Then the Swtor's launcher started veryfing... and no nude patch again ..

Did i do somethign wrong? :(
It sounds like you are using the streaming Bitraider version of the launcher, not the original launcher. The streaming version has some better integrity checks than the original one, and since I am using the original launcher, I haven't looked too closely yet how to get around their checks.
For now, I recommend that you turn off the streaming launcher. For this, you'll have to redownload the whole game once more, but then you'll have the original launcher and will be able to use the nude mod.
Here's what you need to do to get rid of BitRaider and get the original launcher:
1. Go to the folder where you have SWTOR installed, and open the file "launcher.settings" in Notepad.
2. In the middle of that file, you can find four lines. Replace them by the following:
, "PatchingMode": "{ \"swtor\": \"SSN\"}"
, "bitraider_download_complete": { }
, "log_levels": "INFO,SSNFO,ERROR"
, "bitraider_disable": "true"
3. Save the file, and start the launcher again. Now you should be on the normal launcher and it will start downloading the files.

Headshot7

Potential Patron
To me, the best version of this mod would be one that only affects clothing that only female characters and female companions can wear. That way, no nude males. I don't mind that not all females will be nude. I do however mind that all males will be nude. SWTOR fan, this should be very easy for you to do. Would you be willing to make a version like that? This of course means that many armors you made nude in even patch 1.1 will have to be non-nude for the patch that I want.

sneakhu

Potential Patron
Well since u asked earlier, I would appretiate an all nude version, with all armor piece invisible :P

I wanted start with...

Dear Santa Claus :P

mdiesel1

Potential Patron
excellent work, Swtorfan !!! however i would like to see this latest version adjusted so that it effects females only, thanx again for all your hard work.

Juls

Casual Client
Hi Swotorfan , I was just wondering if you could add tatoo's to the characters. I think it would look cool if a red skin twilek could have darth talons tatoo's.

DiscoD

Potential Patron
Swtor fan, thanks for you work on this! You are an absolute credit to our community here. The patcher works brilliantly and thanks your your patience and support.

I noticed that the Unburdened armor set is the set that allows legitimate nudity throughout the whole game (cutscenes and all).
Can you please tell us the codes for that armor set? Provide us with a settings.txt file which removes underwear and that specific armor set?

I would just love a settings.txt file that would make that armor set = the nude set. That way, you can specifically nudify which characters you want. I think many people in this forum would be interested in such a feature. For example, I just want a certain Twilek member of my crew to wear less clothing. But I do not want nudity overload when i visit home fleet lol!

This patch has made me fall in love with Swtor all over again! Bioware should be paying you, man: )

Headshot7

Potential Patron
To me, the best version of this mod would be one that only affects clothing that only female characters and female companions can wear. That way, no nude males. I don't mind that not all females will be nude. I do however mind that all males will be nude. SWTOR fan, this should be very easy for you to do. Would you be willing to make a version like that? This of course means that many armors you made nude in even patch 1.1 will have to be non-nude for the patch that I want.

AMENDMENT: Certain chest pieces that make both sexes nude are ok still being nude. Just not all. For example, I've noticed a lot of topless Sith females NPCs on Voss that I would like to remain topless, lol. The chest peace that they're wearing appears to be unisex as I' see a lot of topless Sith males as well and the bottom robes appear to be the same as the one on the females.

sneakhu

Potential Patron
Just a theoretical question, to all the "Masters" gathered here :P Is it possible to change a companion characters body type? I ask it becosue I would really like Nadias to have body type 2 isntead of body type 1. Any chance? :P

Appretiate for any answers

DarkMind

Potential Patron
Good work so far! Been keeping an eye on things and love what I see so far.

I too wouldn't mind one where I could keep my armor on my males on (I worked hard to find a decent combo XD) and one where I can perhaps keep the females topless bottomless ect.

Also that tattoo idea isn't bad but thats gotta be asking for the moon at this juncture, it sounds like the files are very tricky in regards to editing. I would love to have covert armor allow topless in cutscenes, as when other see me I have a mis matched outfit with a dancers top, and thus, I seem like a derp to them XD With covert armor top I just look like I gotta sports bra on :) or am nude to those of us..enlightened by this mod :)

Overall love your work so far! Keep up the good work!

-DarkMind

R

risktaker

Hello

I would like to express my appreciation for this amazing mod. Thank you SWTOR fan. I don't want to sit here and pile on overly effusive praise but I have been hoping to see something like this since I started playing this game.

Consider this a vote for a version that removes gloves, bracers, belts, and boots.

Also, is it possible to create one version that can toggle between the full-nude mod and one that just effects female-specific clothing? I can generally ignore the male nudity when it comes to playing a female character, but when playing a male character it is a bit harder since my character's ass is right in front of me all the time. The male nudity doesn't actually bother me in and of itself, except for a)the Ken-doll anatomy, and b)I did invest some money in setting up a look I liked on many of my characters.

I would like to add one minor nitpick as well. On the lightest skin tones of female characters' breasts, the nipples are a very orange-looking color when it seems like they should be more pink, and they don't seem to have any definition between the nipple and the areola (I don't think I spelled that right, and my terminology may be wrong.)

madcat66

Potential Patron
Just a theoretical question, to all the "Masters" gathered here :P Is it possible to change a companion characters body type? I ask it becosue I would really like Nadias to have body type 2 isntead of body type 1. Any chance? :P

Appretiate for any answers

I do not believe so. The companions are frequently unique races (like a Wookiee or a Droid) and have coded default appearances. There are some customization packs available from various sources in the game that can change their appearance (hair & skin color, hair style, etc), but these have pre-defined appearances, rather than true customization.

herbsta

Potential Patron
Good Job + Request

wow great work everyone especially the creator of this mod swtor fan. anyways if its not too much trouble could we get a version of this patch that just removes the default underwear from the characters and the extra female bits on the armor that exposes male chest in game? I would very much like to play swtor with nudity in it but i dont really want everyone naked all the time. I am not sure how to modify the settings file to only replace the files i want. could someone help me with that or could you please release a version of the mod with different options for level of nudity, you could just include several different settings files presumably... id be happy to make the modifications myself if i had the information on how to do it. ------ Again, to reiterate my ideal version would be one where wearing no armor shows nudity, as does the covert energy armor (i am convinced that armor was always designed with a nude mod in mind) and where pieces like the unburdened and extrovert armor sets show the nudity the clearly seem to intend to show. keep up the good work

DiscoD

Potential Patron
I second that. A version of the installer, or even just the codes to put in the .txt file. Something which only makes unburdoned armor set nude (or the other armor sets which work really well). This would allow you to choose who you want nuded, in true customization style : )

If anybody who would be so kind to tell us what to put in the settings text file?

herbsta

Potential Patron
Some Success!!!

As I mentioned above and as DiscoD agreed I wanted a version of this mod with a little more "selective nudity." I have been experimenting with editing the settings.txt file to create a version of this mod that matches my preferences.

I have come up with an edited version of the settings file that is very close to what I would want ideally. I will attach it to this post. Just replace the settings file in your file changer directory and it should work just like normal. All credit again to swtor-fan for making a great tool, I am pleased it was easy enough for me to tinker with too.

In my version of the settings.txt this is how it appears to operate [updated to version 2 of my edit]:

-All the nude skins themselves are imported to the different races. If your character is not wearing a bottom and/or top they will show their nude skins. If they are wearing a top/bottom it will display normally.

-The preview window and your equipment menu and at least some cinematic dialogues properly display your character's nude skin if you are nude or wearing the top and/or bottom listed below.

-If you wear a "Covert Energy Armor" (Adaptable) top your character will appear topless. (This is always what I wanted this piece of armor to do ever since I first saw it in the GTN. Thanks again for the tool and mod files.)

-If you equip "Unburdened Champion Greaves" (Adaptable) your character will appear bottomless. (I would rather use one of the panty bottoms for this purpose or covert armor legs if they ever are released but this will have to do for now.) [version 2 only]

That is all I have observed so far.

Some Room for improvement:

-Ok now my edit has a top (Covert Energy Armor) and a bottom (Unburdened Champion Greaves) that you can equip to appear nude and still be able to have optimal stats. It would be best if they released Covert Energy Armor leg armor for this purpose but I don't know if they ever will. I would like to use the dancer/slave panties instead of these greaves as the nude bottom equip but I don't know the names of those files or how to do that in the settings yet. If anyone knows this information please let me know.

-The only other change I would like is for the female versions of chest exposing armor to expose female characters breasts. For example the "Exposed Extrovert" top displays a bare chest on males and a covered chest on female characters. ( Exposed Extrovert - TOR Fashion ) It would be nice if the female versions of these types of armors showed the armor AND their bare chest like the male versions if possible.

Anyways enjoy my version of the settings if you prefer it and I will let you know if I am able to make any further improvements or if I find anything new that works better or worse than I expected.

And in response to swtor-fan's question: The mod is better with the accessories left on. One of the natural strengths of swtor as a game is the wide range of options for customizing characters. It lets characters retain more of their individuality when they are nude with their accessories on. Of course I support any option being available for whoever wants it. Keep up the good work

Attachments

settings-1.2c_herbsta-edit.zip
788 bytes · Views: 357

settings-1.2c_herbsta-edit-v2.zip
890 bytes · Views: 444

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.