Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Uhm guys.. I uninstalled STO from steam and now when i start the game. All my modells look like skinny boys. And the ladies have their bras ripped open uncovering their flat bony chests. How do i uninstall this patch?

Just go to \Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata and delate the content there exept for Gameprefs.pref

And like it saids on the first page: It has been reported that the installer is broken.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Yeah i knowq its broken. I have it run without steam for two weeks. This problem only happened today. Its new.

Oh great! Now everytime when i want to play my Cardassian the game crashes!

Update... Boobs still gone. Deleting those files did nothing. How do i get rid of this mod?

Wickian

Potential Patron
Worst case scenario, a total re-install of the game may be required so your system is able to run with clean uncorrupted files. I hope that a better solution is found.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Worst case scenario, a total re-install of the game may be required so your system is able to run with clean uncorrupted files. I hope that a better solution is found.
I just did. And even when launching via steam the problem persist. Please just tell me how i uninstall this mod.

Last edited:

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Are you sure is the mod? Did you delate the hole Star Trek Online folder and keeps giving you issues?

PS: Search on your pc for anything Star Trek Online, Nude, or similar stuff. And as last resort, just manualy remove all the star trek online folders. Remember that steam installs the games on a diferent folder. Be sure you know where it is.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Mod creator (The ZTS) has not logged on since last year. Link in first post to broken mod deleted.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Wickian

Potential Patron
To find the mod, try going to Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features

On top should say "Uninstall or change a program"

Look down on the list on the left and search for "STO Nude Mods v3.5.3 Age of Uncovering version 3.5"

Right Click on the program, the uninstall tab should come up. Click on uninstall and it should remove the nude mods.

Best of luck.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
The only funtional parts of the mod are the textures, the rest is dead. And unless one know how to fix it, then is going to be dead for good. Stop trying to use it or it may corrup your installation.

annemarie

Casual Client
edit ok, yeah, sorry doesn't seem to work now without crashing.
I thought my files would be OK but it's not I delted all the bin files an the textures didn't load.
I had taken the mod out because it was screwing with the skins for the legendary ships

Ehrehin

Potential Patron
Well IDK how or why but my install of the mod is working...
mod works.jpg

Edit: although the cardi skin is missing the klingon still works!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.