Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

F

FranklyMyDear

Thanks for the heads up.

Tbh though, it's not a huge loss. It's not like cryptic support ever actually did anything anyway! xD

bberge

Potential Patron
I've always gotten good support from cryptic. for something like 4 or 5 different issues.
Same here. I've always found them to be helpful. A few years ago, my account got hacked. Half my characters were deleted, the remaining ones were ransacked. They were able to restore pretty much everything.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
And now i ask me, how hacked your account? :D
I mean it gives the arc defender xD
Have you take one passwort for all your accounts in the internet?

F

FranklyMyDear

Same here. I've always found them to be helpful. A few years ago, my account got hacked. Half my characters were deleted, the remaining ones were ransacked. They were able to restore pretty much everything.

I've never had anything but grief from support.

I'm the guy who spent more than 6 weeks trying to get them to unbind a TOS Dread pack that was caught up in the whole "ALL ITEMS ARE NOW CHAR BIND ON PICKUP" fiasco about 6 months ago. I'm also the guy who had the first round of the "free t6 ship" event bug out on him and fail to give anything.

In both cases, support went out of their way to *avoid* helping. Then, when pushed via social media & cryptic management pressure, they revealed that they had no idea what I was talking about and that they really didn't know a thing about the game.

Another example is from a couple years ago. It's from the time the EMH boff was being given out as part of a charity event. Basically, you'd donate to their charity during a stream and they'd send a code for an account wide EMH boff unlock. In my case, however, they didn't send the code for 9 months, by which time the code was already DOA. Support just went "tough luck, pallie" and I've been short an EMH boff ever since.

Those are just the three biggest examples. I have had countless times where they have refused to help for minor things.

The worst GM of the lot is GM Navi. He's just a lazy bastard who will absolutely everything he can to avoid helping. Indeed, I've heard cases where he has banned people for reporting a notorious troll in STO (a guy named Stark). Yes, banning people for reporting a guy that was harassing them or people they knew. Insane.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
The Story about Star Trek Online is every second more interesting. ,,Stark" a name that i have heared storys about them, GM Navi, he/she never supportet me ^^ , but i have see his/her characters on Risa. Yes when i would i can tell about my bad experience storys about the Support, but this is to much to write here down. We all know that the supports sometimes rlly sucks and it's bad. But for now.. we should go back to the Main Theme on this Forum. The Nude Mod ^^

annemarie

Casual Client
Maybe someone can post an up-to-date costumegeo file to be one the safe side since there's a new ship in the r&d packs (Spock's Jellyfish ship) and maybe boobs scaling options too if possible.... pretty please with lots of suger on top (custom options for me pls)
you mean from a virgin install? or just the latest from the update?

Spinobi

Potential Patron
Can someone link the current mod that is stable to currently use? What should I download for a clean mod install for STO?

Jblue

Potential Patron
I was wondering if anyone here knows how to access the tailor glitch? If you're willing to send me the info in a PM, I'd really appreciate it.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I was wondering if anyone here knows how to access the tailor glitch? If you're willing to send me the info in a PM, I'd really appreciate it.

Our mod is only client base, so only you see it. More will bring the ban to your account soon or later.

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
What if we's promise only to use it to put what already should be there's? Like Trill spots on the alien chest and legs. (How you gon have em on the face and nowhere else?)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Had a chat with the ZTS in STO. He's aware of the state of the mod but fixing it is way out of his skillset. Apparently the tools need to be refitted to 64-bit environment. So atm, the only thing we've got going for us is just basic nude and texture edits (if applicable).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.