Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (9 Viewers)

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
I've made it more pronounced, try walking around in the nude with alt, crouching, jumping and doing emotes. This is the best I can do with the game's new updates. Understand that the old method of jiggle no longer works for good.

I've added the tools to customize the settings within this archive. Open the dynbouncer folder and edit the startrekfemale.xml following the instructions I added in the jpg

Attachments

boob jiggle more pronounced.rar
8.5 MB · Views: 231

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Eh, gotta keep trying. And the fact that we have 131 pages of conversation on this mod alone, I think it says something about the people that want this, and want to keep working on this. :) Now, if we could figure out how to get those AoD uniforms to be nude...

Jacobs

Potential Patron
I've made it more pronounced, try walking around in the nude with alt, crouching, jumping and doing emotes. This is the best I can do with the game's new updates. Understand that the old method of jiggle no longer works for good.

I've added the tools to customize the settings within this archive. Open the dynbouncer folder and edit the startrekfemale.xml following the instructions I added in the jpg

clamman5, at custom does not work when packing. the compile.bat is missing. I'll try if the old one works ...
the jiggle is really hard to see. maybe you have attached a wrong skelinfo?

Last edited:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
clamman5, at custom does not work when packing. the compile.bat is missing. I'll try if the old one works ...
the jiggle is really hard to see. maybe you have attached a wrong skelinfo?

The old bat should work, alternatively you can run gibbed convert resource on the dynbouncer folder in command prompt. Unfortunately that's just how the bounce works now, it's subtle.

The bounce will appear in game with or without the skeleinfos bin. The skeleinfos is only required for cardassians now, which is why I included it.

Jacobs

Potential Patron
Clamman5 Clamman5 ,

i played a bit with the values. The problem seems that the breasts only a little from left to right and opposite rotate. No longer as before from top to bottom and in the deep (to the body).

denher2368

Potential Patron
I think that would involve someone figuring out a way to get the conventional (closed) uniform tops to stop turning chick invisible.
But what do I know? I thought this whole mod was dead a scant month ago.
Now it's back and almost as good if not better than it's ever been.

Cheers,

Maggot
how do you fix chick being invisible?

Last edited by a moderator:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
The invisible part occurs when there is no child geometry underneath. For example a swimsuit has 2 parts. The clothing piece and the bare chest. The mod removes the clothing piece so that only the bare chest renders. Conventional uniform tops that cover the entire body have no child geometry, so if removed nothing would render underneath. I've tried adding the bare chest as a child geometry to those particular uniforms but had mixed results. There is a solution to this but it involves "Tailor unlocking" the Bare chest itself, so that it can be selected as a top for your player character only. Other players and NPCs would still not be nude. The only true way to make NPCs and everyone in STO nude is by modifying the playercostumes.bin, and that has been broken for a while now. Until someone can find a way to decompile that bin there is nothing much I can do.

The progression of this mod hinges on whether or not we can get the toolset to work with the 64 bit client. It's only a matter of time before game updates break everything for good.

Daedalus

Content Creator
The progression of this mod hinges on whether or not we can get the toolset to work with the 64 bit client. It's only a matter of time before game updates break everything for good.
Here's to hoping it doesn't come to that.
As Uhura said when Kirk was about to steal the Enterprise from under Starfleet's nose:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Shiro-kun Shiro-kun Can I see your current dev environment? I see you trying to use GNU Patch but I just got so many errors flyby that I want to make sure it's not something in my configuration.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Okay, a few things I've noticed with the Cardassian model:

1. The skin textures for when you use a TOS Mirror outfit (my default for nude characters) and the TNG Skant outfit are invisible.
2. The only skirts that work at all are the TOS Mini Split (works correctly) and the 23c Kilt (broken textures).
3. The breasts seem to resize themselves when going back and forth between the normal Antares jacket, and the Antares Open ones.
4. The Cardassian jacket looks really blocky.
5. The 23c Starfleet Medical shirt gets really close to being nude, but it's another outfit with broken textures.

Screenshots attached. Hope these help.

Attachments

• Cardassian Jacket.jpg
    Cardassian Jacket.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 167
  • Cardassian Medical Top and Kilt.jpg
    Cardassian Medical Top and Kilt.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Cardassian TOS Mirror and 23c Mini.jpg
    Cardassian TOS Mirror and 23c Mini.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 158

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.