Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

Takashi645

Potential Patron
Which skirt do you mean? I don't have any unlocked for the off-duty and the only ones i see in my tailor menu are the ones you have to buy with Zen

Shiro-kun

Content Creator
Right should have been more specific. The v3.5 nude mod download proper was flagged and scrubbed by Windows Defender for having a Trojan horse. Now yes I know WinDef is known for false positives as times, being that its overzealous, but in this instance, I'm gonna go with my gut and say there is something not right here and you should check it out.

If you look back in my posts there is an old but now outdated manual install version. with a bit of tinkering, you can probably still use that. Specifically the costumegeometry.bin file and texture files. Just you won't have much customizations option and will be lacking newer content added to the game afterward.
Avast usually gives a false positive after a new compile aswell but they soon stop giving the file a false positive once they have fully analyzed it, can take a few days.
Windows defender on the other hand is not so active in removing false positives and heck if it ever stops reporting it would be a miracle.
I blame diff and patch for false positives :P

Perhaps when I have time ill upload a manual version using diff and patch that hopefully won't get flagged by defender sins there won't be embedded.

JohnnySingh

Potential Patron
Hi everyone!

Have someone else had troubles with walk/sprint performance of toons and BOFF's after doing "Awakeing" patch?

This was after using air guitar emote:

Nopne

Potential Patron
If you look back in my posts there is an old but now outdated manual install version. with a bit of tinkering, you can probably still use that. Specifically the costumegeometry.bin file and texture files. Just you won't have much customizations option and will be lacking newer content added to the game afterward.
Avast usually gives a false positive after a new compile aswell but they soon stop giving the file a false positive once they have fully analyzed it, can take a few days.
Windows defender on the other hand is not so active in removing false positives and heck if it ever stops reporting it would be a miracle.
I blame diff and patch for false positives :P

Perhaps when I have time ill upload a manual version using diff and patch that hopefully won't get flagged by defender sins there won't be embedded.

I mean you can't really blame me for being cautious, this is the internet after all. That said I'll think on it; its not that I don't trust you, its just that I don't trust the internet, know what I mean? If I really do give it a download I'll have to disable WinDef completely which may or may not be a good idea so, like I said, I'll give it some thought.

F

FranklyMyDear

I mean you can't really blame me for being cautious, this is the internet after all. That said I'll think on it; its not that I don't trust you, its just that I don't trust the internet, know what I mean? If I really do give it a download I'll have to disable WinDef completely which may or may not be a good idea so, like I said, I'll give it some thought.

I have no idea what kind of "windef" you're using, but I've scanned it multiple times, on different systems & different set-ups over the last few weeks. Not one has come back positive, false or otherwise.

Regardless, disabling your AV software for a few minutes isn't going to hurt. Indeed, you don't even need to disable it completely if you are using a modern version of windows defender. You can change your settings from "BLOCK" to "WARN", which will then let you have the choice on a case-by-case basis to run or block the programme, rather than just blocking it.

Respectfully, you are being paranoid, not cautious.

Nopne

Potential Patron
I have no idea what kind of "windef" you're using, but I've scanned it multiple times, on different systems & different set-ups over the last few weeks. Not one has come back positive, false or otherwise.

Regardless, disabling your AV software for a few minutes isn't going to hurt. Indeed, you don't even need to disable it completely if you are using a modern version of windows defender. You can change your settings from "BLOCK" to "WARN", which will then let you have the choice on a case-by-case basis to run or block the programme, rather than just blocking it.

Respectfully, you are being paranoid, not cautious.

Yeah so what if I am a little paranoid? This is the only computer I have, I haven't the money to replace it. If I get a virus, game over man. But like I said, I'll think about it.

F

FranklyMyDear

Yeah so what if I am a little paranoid?

You'd be amazed just how hard you have to work to actually get a pc infected with malware these days. You have to go out of your way to make it happen, it isn't something that just "magically happens", nor is it like taking off a chemical suit while inside a gas chamber and taking a deep breath.

There isn't a "little paranoid". You either are or you aren't. In this case, you are.

This is the only computer I have, I haven't the money to replace it. If I get a virus, game over man.

It's rarely something that you can't fix.
It's rarely, if ever a "game over man" situation. I don't recall ever hearing of a PC having to be full on replaced because of a malware infection.

Seriously, this mod is not a piece of malware. It isn't going to break anything, nor will it leave you exposed to whatever.

T'its

Potential Patron
Ok, T T'its here is the armor skin.
Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Armor
Tell me if this is close, if is not, let me know.

Cairn yours is going to be more complicate, due to the fact that white textures are taken by the game as your character color skin. So, if I put white pubs, your pubs are only going to be white if you have white skin.
Ive send you the white pubs anyway, let me know.

Thanks! It is a lovely bush but a bit different. Lacks the thick middle strip that makes the regular one so cute.

Regular: Note the thick strip in the middle.

The new armor: Looks a bit trimmed wide triangle.

They are both very nice, but it is a pity we can't have the upper one. I uploaded the files that the armor one seemed to miss, it just showed as pubes on metal plates.

Is it possible to make the upper one?

Seems more sparse than the others with brighter colors.

Attachments

Armor.7z
1,008.8 KB · Views: 130

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Do we have an update yet that I need to edit the posts for?

I struggle to play STO so much anymore since they're removing XMPP support, it makes my LTS status almost not worth it anymore.

Last edited:

T'its

Potential Patron
They are pretty cute. Not the same bushy in the middle sparse on the outside of the original, but this is an amazing replacement for your previous most hairy version. These two are really great, I made them work with the other armours you made and I'll upload it here if people want to use it.

Attachments

Armor.7z
1 MB · Views: 122

thorus

Potential Patron
does anyone have an installation video? I downloaded the file on page one but when I play no girls are nude. :( What am i missing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.