Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

T'its

Potential Patron
Is going to take some time, I have to the pubs manualy.

I was hoping it could be copied from the old one. Sorry for causing the extra trouble.

Would either of you mind posting screens? I’d install but I’m away from my pc rn

The color disparity is gone with Juan's help. It is a thick, triangle shaped pubic hair texture.

Attachments

• screenshot_2019-08-27-18-47-35.jpg
    screenshot_2019-08-27-18-47-35.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

Cairn

Swell Supporter
I play an alien, with white hair, is there a way to make the carpet, match the drapes, so I do not have to have them bald down below all the time? I would like something like the screenshot above, just with white, or light gray hair.

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
Somebody did something once where they made one of the useless armor skins turn invisible to give nude, but also give trill spots. They only did it for torso, though. Is there a way to get it done for legs as well?

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Ok, T T'its here is the armor skin.
Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Armor
Tell me if this is close, if is not, let me know.

Cairn Cairn yours is going to be more complicate, due to the fact that white textures are taken by the game as your character color skin. So, if I put white pubs, your pubs are only going to be white if you have white skin.
Ive send you the white pubs anyway, let me know.

Attachments

White Pubs.rar
2.3 MB · Views: 117

Armor.rar
23.1 KB · Views: 114

Nopne

Potential Patron
Hey Mod dev's, you guys should probably be made aware, your download has a fucking virus attached to it. A Trojan horse was detected by my anti-viral as soon as the download finished and the whole mod got deleted before it could do anything. Nice try guys but you aren't getting my data.

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
Daedalus. Excellent work, but um... you forgot that the Oroboros is a dark sanguine red, not standard tat black. XD Change it or leave it, your choice. Thanks again, you are AWSOME for turning up the smexcellence with these.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey Mod dev's, you guys should probably be made aware, your download has a fucking virus attached to it. A Trojan horse was detected by my anti-viral as soon as the download finished and the whole mod got deleted before it could do anything. Nice try guys but you aren't getting my data.

Hi. Given that the thread is 127 pages long, nobody except you knows which mod you mean. Please use the site's REPORT function to report the specific post that has the mod. It then can be checked and removed if necessary. Also, please indicate which anti-virus you are using. Some anti-virus programs are notorious for reporting Trojans when none exit. For example, TEXMOD was reported as containing a Trojan because the zipped version has an executable file.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Nopne

Potential Patron
Hi. Given that the thread is 127 pages long, nobody except you knows which mod you mean. Please use the site's REPORT function to report the specific post that has the mod. It then can be checked and removed if necessary. Also, please indicate which anti-virus you are using. Some anti-virus programs are notorious for reporting Trojans when none exit. For example, TEXMOD was reported as containing a Trojan because the zipped version has an executable file.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Right should have been more specific. The v3.5 nude mod download proper was flagged and scrubbed by Windows Defender for having a Trojan horse. Now yes I know WinDef is known for false positives as times, being that its overzealous, but in this instance I'm gonna go with my gut and say there is something not right here and you should check it out.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Daedalus. Excellent work, but um... you forgot that the Oroboros is a dark sanguine red, not standard tat black. XD Change it or leave it, your choice. Thanks again, you are AWSOME for turning up the smexcellence with these.
GAH! Glaring oversight on my part. You're right!
11124018.gif

Anyway…. fixed.

Attachments

F

FranklyMyDear

Right should have been more specific. The v3.5 nude mod download proper was flagged and scrubbed by Windows Defender for having a Trojan horse. Now yes I know WinDef is known for false positives as times, being that its overzealous, but in this instance I'm gonna go with my gut and say there is something not right here and you should check it out.

Your loss.

IIRC, the first post notes that it has been flagged, more than once, as malware. This has always been a false positive.

I DL'd and scanned it myself on 3 different systems in the last hour and it turned up clean each time.

Kaitlin Shae

Vivacious Visitor
Is there a way to get the iconian palse armor to show a nude chest and show nude hips. all i want is to see is the boobies and the carpet sticking out of the armor.

Takashi645

Potential Patron
Hello, I'm new here, coming from PS4 just to use this mod :3. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. Is there anyway for a new caitian toon to have nudity available for the off-duty slot without buying the C-Store outfits? or should i try and obtain a swimwear top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.