Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (5 Viewers)

T'its

Potential Patron
The basic nude texture that you get with skirts and the mod, not with armours. I use your pubic hair one.

But armour would be fine too as well, especially if we got both. It is okey if the chest one is not possible, the tng skant hairy HD one is what I would wish for.

I know it is bad of me to ask for it here but I could not do it myself.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
The basic nude texture that you get with skirts and the mod, not with armours. I use your pubic hair one.

But armour would be fine too as well, especially if we got both. It is okey if the chest one is not possible, the tng skant hairy HD one is what I would wish for.

I know it is bad of me to ask for it here but I could not do it myself.

So, correct me if I am wrong. You want to remove the TNG skant?

T'its

Potential Patron
No there is a special HD nude texture on its shiny stockings option that I would like to adopt either for a new addon to the basic nude mod, and or to one of the armor nude mods.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter

The Vaginas of Icepick

T'its

Potential Patron
Here is the current tng skant replacement texture that is in the newest installer. Would anybody be kind enough to make it into a standard texture (female folder, F hips bare ) and or an armor pants part?

Attachments

• tngskant.png
    tngskant.png
    934.7 KB · Views: 238
  • tngskant1.png
    tngskant1.png
    893 KB · Views: 227

T'its

Potential Patron
The latest installer does not have the armor option so far as I can tell. But I would love to have it also as standard nude texture option.

Also one of your initial standard nude ones is also not on the armors. There is a version of it but it appears to be lower resolution.

T'its

Potential Patron
That would be lovely, yes. Also, maybe as an armor legs one like the others so that there is a version with colored pubes. And no the current installer does not have any version of the nude armors at all.

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
Ok, let me know if this is what you wanted

Just copy boths files here Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female

Attachments

Hips.rar
4.5 MB · Views: 128

T'its

Potential Patron
Ok, let me know if this is what you wanted

Just copy boths files here Star Trek Online\Star Trek Online\Live\localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars\Female

Yeah like that, and if possible as an armor texture too to make the pubes colourable.

However that is not the right set of pubic hair, the one the thigh has is thicker. I am sorry for being a bother, let me upload the files that put it in game!

Attachments

Uniforms.7z
1.3 MB · Views: 109

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
That helps..
Try this new textures, they go on the same folder. I also send you the chest ones, so they fit better. If that the pubs you want, I can try to make the armor version, but is gone be by hand, I havent made the armor of thouse. Let me know.

Attachments

hips.rar
7.6 MB · Views: 122

T'its

Potential Patron
That helps..
Try this new textures, they go on the same folder. I also send you the chest ones, so they fit better. If that the pubs you want, I can try to make the armor version, but is gone be by hand, I havent made the armor of thouse. Let me know.

Yes that is it! You are the best, thank you! I would love an armored version as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.