Soul Calibur VI Female Nude Mod v1.3 (2 Viewers)

cents

Potential Patron
Was just thinking about the possibilities of model swapping;

Since it appears that the (broken) models of sophitia's, taki's, and ivy's outfits to name a few are likely read as separate outfits entirely by the game (since we can specifically pick them in character creation), is it possible to swap the broken outfit models with maliwei777's nude mod/texture to simulate the effect of the entire outfit being pulverized? Perhaps even by making a workaround via swapping the broken armor models with default underwear, which would then be a nude mod of choice.

Seems like the kind of thing a modder could do in 5 minutes. No?

Hell given the tool, used for this sort of thing, I could try it since most of the work is done already.

Last edited:

AnOPAnimeProtagonist

Potential Patron
just Create-A-Soul and drag the Chest slider all the way to the right
lol even on 20 those boobs arent big but maybe thats just me either way this game must be complicated for modders to not have a slider mod out yet someone had a cheatengine script for it but the last patch broke it

KS212

Potential Patron
New patch broke the textures on all the nude mods. Sakura4's the first to update his.

Now we need the others.

Wisky

Avid Affiliate
I tried the v1.3.7 but for some reason the Vagene looks like a simple line and there's no ahole. The first/Old ver. looks way better.

My SC6 is V1.0.1 (Day one)

Cap.png

Last edited:

JackiMah324

Potential Patron
Hey Sakura4 Sakura4 is it possible to get a version that just makes the loincloth nude? Since I don't want my females busting out naked unless they have the loincloth equipped.

Testkits

Vivacious Visitor
there's already moronic douche bags posting "underwear-less"(meaning you can tell there's nothing underneath, namely the new cursed bird armor pieces released) pics on steam.. seriously some people are just stupid and LOVE to show ppl what they have and ruin things for others

FlyingSword

Potential Patron
How did you pack/unpack/create the pak file? quickbms?
Edit: I was able to open your .pak using unreal_tournament_4.bms. Could you provide some info on .uasset .ubulk .uexp files?
Edit2: Or are these just normal UR4 file types?
Never mind just found the discord
i want to know how too but you didn't give him a chance to answer your question.
So please tell me what have you found to pack/unpack/create the pak file?

FlyingSword

Potential Patron
Hi Sakura4, thank you for sharing this mod and open a new world for me - modding games. So I'd like to know all the tools you used to create this mod. I used to be a photographer, I'm great at Photoshop CS6 but very new at 3DS Max and modding games. Since now I have all the time in the world, I'm sure I can master this if you show me some light.

"I want to know how maliwei777 solved the shader error."

I think he just created a doubled mesh - one over the other. To be honest, his mod and yours still have issues that I'm so eager to fix.
First, jagginess on breast, hips and shoulder.
Second, clipping - upper arms clip into breast, weapons clip into body.
Third, shader error- maliwei777 fixed the shader error but caused stickers issue.
Fourth, textures on back, vagina, ahole etc...
And lastly, I'm sure we all want some jiggles into their breasts and hips.

Cheers, ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.