Some new Imports are coming but... (1 Viewer)

xXx

Potential Patron
Hello there! as the title of this topic said i'm working in several MODs like this...

DNK7ejHl.jpg

(yes i will use vector... and yeap she is Hitagi Senjōgahara-Bakemonogatari)

It will take some time to learn and I will (i saw the tutorials already)... but I think for a while I will make the vectors, I do not know if anyone can help me with the Flash... I haven't used the software for a long time.

And sorry for my bad English :'(

extra: I'm using the SDT Mod .PSD by Nameless

TDream

Potential Patron
You could ask Dante or the other guys who make imports for help. I'm sure they would help you.

xXx

Potential Patron
Well I'm looking the mod's files and i think i can do it but i have some questions about it and there are some problems for example add some motion to her tie

xXx said:
Well I'm looking the mod's files and i think i can do it but i have some questions about it and there are some problems for example add some motion to her tie

And yeah i saw your request about Bakemonogatari...

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
xXx said:
Hello there! as the title of this topic said i'm working in several MODs like this...

DNK7ejHl.jpg

(yes i will use vector... and yeap she is Hitagi Senjōgahara-Bakemonogatari)

It will take some time to learn and I will (i saw the tutorials already)... but I think for a while I will make the vectors, I do not know if anyone can help me with the Flash... I haven't used the software for a long time.

And sorry for my bad English :'(

extra: I'm using the SDT Mod .PSD by Nameless

Try using the pen tool for drawing outlines. They turn out much smoother and you can curve the line by using the black arrow. You hover the arrow over the line, and start stretching. Then you can fill in a color, if it is a closed shape. If it's supposed to be open, I tend to connect the lines and fill it in, then delete the line you don't need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.