SFxT - Nude mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaranaika

Potential Patron
Can't wait for that Lili witch outfit. =)
some chinese people have created that witch outfit mod

Rename every costume file to be equal to the standart files. Posting them would be considered piracy as access to those costumes in game is paid. I'm actually not sure if we should even be discussing this.
wha.. what?
but those costume files was already in the game data right?

and here I was hoping for topless Lili in her 2nd costume -_-

NotMe

Content Creator
some chinese people have created that witch outfit mod
"Chinese people" didn't create it, they ported it from the Xbox360 version.

wha.. what?
but those costume files was already in the game data right?

and here I was hoping for topless Lili in her 2nd costume -_-
Yes, they are in the game files but it is illegal to use them because they will be sold as DLC.
But don't worry, I actually forgot Lili had that costume, so, maybe, I'll be able to work on her without updated tools.

Also, I PM'ed an admin about the DLC/Piracy issue, so please don't talk about those things until I get an answer.

mediakill

Potential Patron
So no way we can get the witch costume, could we at least get a link to that forum, or is that forbidden like shoruken does? really wanna play the witch character...awww please so we can at least go there and maybe grab a copy to play with

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

no witch...awww hit me up a msg know what i'm sayin? ;-)

NotMe

Content Creator
So no way we can get the witch costume, could we at least get a link to that forum, or is that forbidden like shoruken does? really wanna play the witch character...awww please so we can at least go there and maybe grab a copy to play with

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

no witch...awww hit me up a msg know what i'm sayin? ;-)
I actually have no idea where those files are hosted nor who are the guys. All I know is that someone managed to do it xP

H

hotbid

To install: extract the zip file into

C:\Program Files\Capcom\Street Fighter X Tekken\resource\CMN\battle\chara\

extract to folder Xia for Xiaoyu, folder Jul For Julia, IBK for Ibuki, and CNL folder for Chun Li

Chun Li's transparent clothes
View attachment 483View attachment 484
View attachment 485

Julia's transparent mini's skirt
View attachment 490

View attachment 527
fixed Julia's starting normal color so it'll match the picture and edit her bottom part of model so when she lean forward her butt doesn't stick out with hidden vertexes of 3d model which i extend to cover the crack.

Ibuki's transparent ninja's garments
View attachment 491
View attachment 536
fixed1: - make top garment more transparent
- enhance breast size so it's more visible
- colored her back side of top garment because it's ugly when i's not there.
to see black ninja garment as the picture, you have change custom color default gold in cloth1 to black in character color menu in game.

XiaoYu's Skintight
View attachment 489
View attachment XIA(skin tight and invisible).rar

If there are problems let me know because I only recognize Julia's model problem only when she lean forward to bend and gesture taunt action that show problem with model breaking.

These are not perfect mods, trials and errors and first time modder. The Default colors doesn't match the one with picture so, you'll have to custom change color in game to get different colors.

Attachments

• ibuki.jpg
    ibuki.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,276
  • Julia.jpg
    Julia.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,389
  • Xiaoyu.jpg
    Xiaoyu.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 1,482
  • invisible xiaoyu.jpg
    invisible xiaoyu.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,266
XIA(invisible).rar
2.6 MB · Views: 489

Last edited by a moderator:

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
I'll never understand people who want cammy breasts to be bigger xD I think her proportions are a massive part of her sexappeal.
Also isn't there already a mod with much larger breasts?

NotMe

Content Creator
I'll never understand people who want cammy breasts to be bigger xD I think her proportions are a massive part of her sexappeal.
Also isn't there already a mod with much larger breasts?
There is, a user combined it with mine and posted it a few pages back. And I agree with you, I'm going to try and keep the proportions as close as I can to the originals.

Also, note that the mods Hotbid posted are not mine in any way, and most are below my quality standards O.o

PS: Got an answer from the Admin. We are allowed to talk about the DLC and how to access it by renaming files and etc, as long as no actual files are posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

yaranaika

Potential Patron
PS: Got an answer from the Admin. We are allowed to talk about the DLC and how to access it by renaming files and etc, as long as no actual files are posted.
so we can't post link here too?
aww! that's too bad, since I just got more of those DLC costume mod -_-
and that Lili's witch outfit has great potential for topless/bottomles mod

ah well! guess we'll just have to wait for the official DLC released
and yes, I prefer the mods you've created than the one posted above ^_^

mediakill

Potential Patron
yeah the smaller breasts make sense in relation to her body dimensions and how fit she is; makes sense that she wouldn't have big balloons but can ssee the appeal of both sizes being made available to choose. How about a size in between as well. Well if anyone has a link to that chinese site or files pls msg me.Would love any new mods i can get

NotMe

Content Creator
so we can't post link here too?
aww! that's too bad, since I just got more of those DLC costume mod -_-
and that Lili's witch outfit has great potential for topless/bottomles mod

ah well! guess we'll just have to wait for the official DLC released
and yes, I prefer the mods you've created than the one posted above ^_^
I can use it in mods if I want, we just can't link the files.
I now know where to get those costumes in case you're wondering.

mediakill

Potential Patron
yeah the smaller breasts make sense in relation to her body dimensions and how fit she is; makes sense that she wouldn't have big balloons but can ssee the appeal of both sizes being made available to choose. How about a size in between as well. Well if anyone has a link to that chinese site or files pls msg me.Would love any new mods i can get

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

yaranaika thanks for the heads up! =)

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

anyone got a tutorial for costume changer; feel stupid trying to use this app

NotMe

Content Creator
The costume changer, never actually tried it, but all it does is rename files, as far as I know.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor

That's good to know. It's nice that we can't get in trouble for talking about files we already own.

mediakill

Potential Patron
still not sure what exactly i'm supposed to do to in terms of renaming the files (little apprehensive even though i made a backup folder in each character folder with the originals)

not sure how to get those files to unlock, brought the files over to corresponding folders,opened the costume changer; still unclear how to work it, if someone could link me to a tutorial or break if down quickly i'd appreciate it

anyways keep up the great work guys; looking forward to any mods you guys make or can link me to ;-)

NotMe

Content Creator
Great news, the creator of the modding tools (Sloth) is working on SFxT tools:
"Working on updating my EMGSwap tool so it works for SFxT, and SSF4AE <=> SFxT swaps"
He apparently already figured out porting, as his post includes a ported mod from AE.

still not sure what exactly i'm supposed to do to in terms of renaming the files (little apprehensive even though i made a backup folder in each character folder with the originals)

not sure how to get those files to unlock, brought the files over to corresponding folders,opened the costume changer; still unclear how to work it, if someone could link me to a tutorial or break if down quickly i'd appreciate it

anyways keep up the great work guys; looking forward to any mods you guys make or can link me to ;-)
I'll download the changer and trying to figure out and explain how to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.