SFxT - Nude mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiOT

Content Creator
Looking forward to when more mods and tuts are about... I want to try my hand at a barefoot Lili mod.

justbigbs

Potential Patron
Many many thanks for the hard work and sharing with us all, makes PC games the best platform, FREEDOM PLATFORM

011788dkert

Potential Patron
My thanks 2u Sir, i can tell this will be 1 of my favorite threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yohkou

greta mod, just wanna ask some questions here, can we use the custom skin from SF4 AE into SF X Tekken?

H

hotbid

Cammy with bigger size Tits. Thanks to RouqeDemon and the original SFIV:AE's modder who made the Cammy with bigger size tits, All I did was combine their two works.

View attachment CMYBigtit.rar cammybigger.jpg

NotMe

Content Creator
greta mod, just wanna ask some questions here, can we use the custom skin from SF4 AE into SF X Tekken?
I've seen people request that in the Shoryuken modding thread, since no one has done it yet, I assume that it isn't possible for now.

Cammy with bigger size Tits. Thanks to RougeDemon and the original SFIV:AE's modder who made the Cammy with bigger size tits, All I did was combine their two works.
Laughed at the silly size, didn't laugh at your misspelling of my name...

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
Well after some looking into I found just that the different parts of Ibus body belong to different groups (i.e. Torso is (blackCloth) and arms are (skin) so thus the seam exactly at the transition, I did NOT however manage yet how to merge those groups and recalculate the AO on them. Mind you I just got into 3D like yesterday. MM3D doesn't have the option to begin with I think... Blender looks more promising... and if all fails I still have 3DSMAX and a load of tutorials.

NotMe

Content Creator
Well after some looking into I found just that the different parts of Ibus body belong to different groups (i.e. Torso is (blackCloth) and arms are (skin) so thus the seam exactly at the transition, I did NOT however manage yet how to merge those groups and recalculate the AO on them. Mind you I just got into 3D like yesterday. MM3D doesn't have the option to begin with I think... Blender looks more promising... and if all fails I still have 3DSMAX and a load of tutorials.
I've been using 3DSMAX for a few years now and it's pretty easy to learn. I'm going to check that seam stuff.

NotMe

Content Creator
yeah the seam does look a little distracting, have u done the other girls yet?
Right now I'm trying to fix Cammy's seam the best I can with the tools I have available.
I still haven't done any other, I have started planing for when better tools become available though. I'll update this thread as I make or improve the mods.

UPDATE: Cammy_v2 added with a less noticeable seam and better nipples. The seam is still there and is visible but not as bad.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
If someone gets around to removing Poison's shorts I hope it's not...um, you know.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Right now I'm trying to fix Cammy's seam the best I can with the tools I have available.
I still haven't done any other, I have started planing for when better tools become available though. I'll update this thread as I make or improve the mods.

UPDATE: Cammy_v2 added with a less noticeable seam and better nipples. The seam is still there and is visible but not as bad.

Love your new Cammy. It looks a lot better. I noticed her clothes show up if she's in Pandora mode. Which is weird because it doesn't happen with Poison.

NotMe

Content Creator
Love your new Cammy. It looks a lot better. I noticed her clothes show up if she's in Pandora mode. Which is weird because it doesn't happen with Poison.
Thanks.
I didn't test Pandora and had no idea that would happen. I think I know how to fix it but will only do so tomorrow as I have classes tomorrow morning and I should already be sleeping.

As far as Poison's not showing up, that's because the tank top 3D model is hidden while in Cammy the suit is there but in a different color to make her look nude.

Great job, but i,m prefer poison full nude heehehehe !:D
Here's the thing. I'm not an huge fan of full nude mods, I like topless much more.
So, for the time being, I'm staying with topless, until I finish all the girls (if I ever do), then I might move on to full nudes.

PS: The reason Cammy is full nude is because it's easier this way. I'm probably going to add a texture to the bottom area tomorrow. And someday I'll create a topless one instead of full nude.

cido

Potential Patron
Okay, still does a great job, I take and I apologize for answering my post!

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
Here's the thing. I'm not an huge fan of full nude mods, I like topless much more.

Same here :D

Also under Poisons shorts there is a certain......

PENUUUUUUUUUSSSSS!

Meanwhile I'll try to rid of the seams using blender... meh I don't have enough time unfortunately as I have lots of coding to do for IT exams.... =/

NotMe

Content Creator
Fixed that, thanks for bringing it up or else I wouldn't have noticed :P

Meanwhile I'll try to rid of the seams using blender... meh I don't have enough time unfortunately as I have lots of coding to do for IT exams.... =/
I tried using 3Ds max and wasn't able to do it :S Need some proper exporting/importing tools so that I'm actually able to modify vertex counts D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.