SFxT - Nude mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
Hmm ok so I concluded that the seams are caused by ambient occlusion, which is calculated on the UV layer. If you compare poison's textures and those of cammy or ibuki, you'll notice a distinct difference. That's why Poison doesn't have those seams on her body. Her torso is one group and kind of contagious on the UV map. So really, if you'd want to get rid of the seams completely, you'd need to create a new UV layer and completely redraw the textures, which is a huge pain. That's at least what I think. I MAY be mistaken tho.

NotMe

Content Creator
Hmm ok so I concluded that the seams are caused by ambient occlusion, which is calculated on the UV layer. If you compare poison's textures and those of cammy or ibuki, you'll notice a distinct difference. That's why Poison doesn't have those seams on her body. Her torso is one group and kind of contagious on the UV map. So really, if you'd want to get rid of the seams completely, you'd need to create a new UV layer and completely redraw the textures, which is a huge pain. That's at least what I think. I MAY be mistaken tho.
I thought so too, so I made the texture and the normal map completely the same color. The seams where still there. I can only conclude that it's the 3D models fault.

UPDATE: I used my totally awesome photoshop skills to bring you Cammy_v4, available in 2 versions.
Both versions are based of v3. The full nude version adds genitalia and the topless version adds a piece of underwear for those like me who prefer topless over full nude.

And I think I'm done working on this for today xD

Last edited by a moderator:

mediakill

Potential Patron
nice, personally like both topless and allnudes as both have pros and cons, all nude sucks if its obvious the artist can't do proper genitalia and it looks like a brabie doll or the nipples are breast aren't anywhere near what normal breasts should look like. Actually prefer the ones with costumes like french maid, nurse, sexy outfits Anyways looking forward to all the females being naked or in sexy outfits; great work shoruken is really sucking right now; got banned for asking for a link to a chinese site where they were doing costume changing and got banned! wasn't asking for dlc or anything off topic from mods.So not sure what the hell i did to set them off. anyways they are on full on bitch panic right now in that thread, luckily can still view it; but not gonna comment as they are way too crazy over there right

RiOT

Content Creator
nice, personally like both topless and allnudes as both have pros and cons, all nude sucks if its obvious the artist can't do proper genitalia and it looks like a brabie doll or the nipples are breast aren't anywhere near what normal breasts should look like. Actually prefer the ones with costumes like french maid, nurse, sexy outfits Anyways looking forward to all the females being naked or in sexy outfits; great work shoruken is really sucking right now; got banned for asking for a link to a chinese site where they were doing costume changing and got banned! wasn't asking for dlc or anything off topic from mods.So not sure what the hell i did to set them off. anyways they are on full on bitch panic right now in that thread, luckily can still view it; but not gonna comment as they are way too crazy over there right
Yeah, they're going a little overboard over there for sure. I'm scared to post anything in that thread now. However, we don't really need to. We have Roque. I feel much more comfortable here.

Thanks again for your hard work, btw! Oh, and also, is your name RoqueDemon (with a Q) or RogueDemon (with a G)? Not sure if it's a weird forum font, or it's supposed to be Roque.

NotMe

Content Creator
I was actually scared to post there after the mods came into action but then I thought: "Fuck it, I'm new here, this forum doesn't mean anything to me".

The name is Roque with a Q, you have no idea how many people make that mistake xD I guess my actual last name is too similar to rogue...

Also, thanks for the compliments, they're giving me enough motivation to actually go through and finish the entire cast :D Maybe even topless males for the ones who aren't already (Topless Rufus/Bob team ftw!).

mediakill

Potential Patron
roque demon i'm new there as well was looking for sfxtekken mods and came across it. Anyways pretty sure your safe since your actually posting mods and info; anyone else is free game for their hysteria at the moment is seems. anyways keep up the good work.

NotMe

Content Creator
thanx ,could you please make one for nina williams and chun li
I'm planning to go through the entire female cast sooner or later.

PS: I have officially lost my access to the game. The Steam version finally released so I deleted my installed copy which I got from the leak and installed Steam's version.
Turns out that the Steam version is botched and crashes on start up. So, until Capcom fixes this there won't be any more updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

mediakill

Potential Patron
great yeah heard steam was having probs with it. Do chun li and the other girls next! wanna have a full 2x2 team with diff nude chicks; so far only 2 out of the 4 wanna amuse my bros when they come over for a game ;-)

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

how's the problem of importing already made nude mods from sf4ae into a sftekken equivalent going status wise?

NotMe

Content Creator
great yeah heard steam was having probs with it. Do chun li and the other girls next! wanna have a full 2x2 team with diff nude chicks; so far only 2 out of the 4 wanna amuse my bros when they come over for a game ;-)

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

how's the problem of importing already made nude mods from sf4ae into a sftekken equivalent going status wise?
The next one is probably going to be Ibuki as it looks to be the easiest.

As far as importing mods from AE, I have no idea.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
The next one is probably going to be Ibuki as it looks to be the easiest.

As far as importing mods from AE, I have no idea.

It's good to hear you got the game working again. Looking forward to anything you put out for it.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure how well known this is. Just like in SSFIV:AE you can just rename the costume files and use all the alternate costumes. It may be a bit buggy because the game crashed a couple times after I tried it. But I think I just missed a file.

Attachments

• SFTK 2012-05-11 18-14-18-66.jpg
    SFTK 2012-05-11 18-14-18-66.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 1,433

NotMe

Content Creator
Not sure how well known this is. Just like in SSFIV:AE you can just rename the costume files and use all the alternate costumes. It may be a bit buggy because the game crashed a couple times after I tried it. But I think I just missed a file.
You probably missed some file because it never crashed for me. I only tried cammy's and ibuki's though

mediakill

Potential Patron
how does that work in sfxtekken, can u post the files renamed, so i can backup the originals

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
You probably missed some file because it never crashed for me. I only tried cammy's and ibuki's though

Yeah. The first time I tried it I think I completely missed the .2ry and .4ce files. Mind you I have no idea what any of these files are, but I gave it a shot anyway.

NotMe

Content Creator
how does that work in sfxtekken, can u post the files renamed, so i can backup the originals
Rename every costume file to be equal to the standart files. Posting them would be considered piracy as access to those costumes in game is paid. I'm actually not sure if we should even be discussing this.

Yeah. The first time I tried it I think I completely missed the .2ry and .4ce files. Mind you I have no idea what any of these files are, but I gave it a shot anyway.
Yeah, you need to replace those as well xD I have no idea what they do though.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Posting them would be considered piracy as access to those costumes in game is paid. I'm actually not sure if we should even be discussing this.

I won't mention it again if that's true. Seems incredibly stupid if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.