SFxT - Nude mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaranaika

Potential Patron
I'll download the changer and trying to figure out and explain how to use it.
there are 2 version of those costume changer:
1st one created by tkwlee, can swap 1st and 2nd costume for all character at once
2nd one by SEGA_Sakura4 where you must change the costume for each character one by one

I use the 2nd one because I don't like the 2nd costume for some characters ^_^
so you can choose freely which characters to use their 1st/2nd costume

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
there are 2 version of those costume changer:
1st one created by tkwlee, can swap 1st and 2nd costume for all character at once
2nd one by SEGA_Sakura4 where you must change the costume for each character one by one

I use the 2nd one because I don't like the 2nd costume for some characters ^_^
so you can choose freely which characters to use their 1st/2nd costume

Is there another forum where this stuff is active? I know it seems odd to direct people away from this site, but I'd like to check it out.

NotMe

Content Creator
Is there another forum where this stuff is active? I know it seems odd to direct people away from this site, but I'd like to check it out.
Well, the best thread for that was the one in the SRK forums and it just got closed due to DLC discussion...
Funny how in this forums, that are bound to attract "immature" people, the DLC discussion was stopped when I asked, while in an heavily regulated forum like SRK they didn't.

I'm going to ask the creator of the tools if he knows where the discussion went to.

mediakill

Potential Patron
yeah wherever the discussion is going would be nice; but keep us updated here, since shoryuken is hysterical. I got banned and i don't even know why? first i linked to a site which required registration to access adult mods.A link to another site drew comments and criticism then i asked for a link to a chinese mod or somethin (not dlc) I dunno for sure exactly what made the hammer drop

in any case need a place where we can talk without fear

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Hopefully i'm not treading on rules hopefull but in regards to alternate costumes and costume changer is there a way to make those alt costumes accessible in the game without having to run changer all the time? meaning unlock them as an option in game

NotMe

Content Creator
Hopefully i'm not treading on rules hopefull but in regards to alternate costumes and costume changer is there a way to make those alt costumes accessible in the game without having to run changer all the time? meaning unlock them as an option in game
By what I understood of the PM the admin sent me you're fine asking about that. Unlock them in-game... hmm... I'm not sure but I don't think there is, for now at least.

mediakill

Potential Patron
i'm currently banned from shoruken and don't feel like registering again. Maybe someone can post a msg there directing to here?

Seems small and at least theres no crazy moderators to deal with

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Not even sure why the moderator is being a bitch now and closing it. Didn't the dlc talk stop? Seems like its only modding talk now and still hear the mod raging

not sure why the fuck its still raising a stink

No adult content? Link to a site which requires registration is not even allowed

Expecting a talk about modding not to include the mentioning of dlc

All kinds of weird

yeesh not even sure what their thinking is

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
I managed to find those backported costumes. I was surprised to see how revealing Lili's and Poison's are. Not what I'd expect from official DLC.

nahmanjayson

Potential Patron
anyone knows how to kill the pandora effect because it's ruining my sweet cammy?
and the nude mod it's from sf4 so it's real colored textures.
you can see clearly the pandora effect on her arm and the leotard turning into light skin and the pandora thing it's not activated.
45.jpg sorry I had to cover her crotch because I put my picture there.

Yogensha

Potential Patron
Hey RoqueDemon,
i dont wanna sound unthankful, but i have 2 questions:

Is it possible (for you) to do a full nude female Poison and make the nipple texture sharper?

Will the Cammy textures be refined in future updates?
Because the edges look a liitle to fake for me^^

sry, I shouldnt complain as i am not the one spending so much time,
but keep up the grat work

P.S. my first post is a question.... great xD

mediakill

Potential Patron
well considering poisions supposed to be transgender would u want it anatomically correct? or pretend its a female and just keep it female all over

yeah the cammy breast could be a better in detail no offense, looks like a brownish blur vs. a anatomically correct nipple etc

Yogensha

Potential Patron
well considering poisons supposed to be transgender would u want it anatomically correct?
Yeah, Poison is a PostOP transsexual character or newhalf as its called by capcom, so i wouldnt need to change the facts :P
In case someone wants PreOP Poison, 2 versions should be made.

KingKRool2002

Potential Patron
Your mods are awesome!!!! Do you think you'll ever do a nude (or topless) mod for Nina & Asuka? That'd be really cool.

Thanks.

Yogensha

Potential Patron
Your mods are awesome!!!! Do you think you'll ever do a nude (or topless) mod for Nina & Asuka? That'd be really cool.

Thanks.

He already said that he´ll go over the whole female cast,
so yeah, there will probably be Nina and Asuka Mods in the future.

NotMe

Content Creator
For people asking for better versions of Cammy and Poison, and also full nudes, I have already said that I'll improve them when tools become available.
Yogensha already answered the other question.

T

tsutsuprutsu

Hopefully this place will be kept up to date with upcoming tools and mods for this game.
Nice to be here as well:)

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
well considering poisions supposed to be transgender would u want it anatomically correct? or pretend its a female and just keep it female all over

I would have to vote for post-op. But if someone wants to do both and give us the option then that's great too.

mediakill

Potential Patron
naw would prefer the pre op personally; but can't not admit how hilarious it would be if my bros came over for a game and picked poison expecting a hot nude female chick! anyways thanks again roque we don't mean to sound impatient just looking forward to more mods.BTW does anyone know if the conversation thread from shoruken moved somewhere else; as still eager to follow along with the progress in terms of sfxt modding

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron
My first attempts at modding character models turned out to be surprisingly not horrible (in my opinion anyway) so I've decided to contribute them to the thread. The first one is based on an old mod I found for AE. Couldn't find a name for the creator, but you can find the original AE version here. The nude texture I use in the screenshots comes courtesy of RogueDemon's mod.

piecemonteeSF4explorerV0 2012-05-14 04-30-29-07.jpg piecemonteeSF4explorerV0 2012-05-14 04-49-00-15.jpg SFTK 2012-05-14 04-16-49-59.jpg SFTK 2012-05-14 04-34-47-68.jpg
View attachment Stylized Cammy body.zip

This one is just because I like natural breasts that have a bit of sag to them. If I'm going to have a big-breasted Cammy, I'm going to want one with either a natural look or a stylized look, so this one fits the former.

piecemonteeSF4explorerV0 2012-05-14 04-29-33-98.jpg piecemonteeSF4explorerV0 2012-05-14 04-48-38-24.jpg SFTK 2012-05-14 04-26-14-12.jpg SFTK 2012-05-14 04-35-59-00.jpg
View attachment Natural Bust Cammy body.zip

There's a some lingering seam on both of these but I'm just not awesome enough to get rid of it at this time (I've never even touched 3D modeling software until I got this game). If someone wants to lend me some pointers on how it's done, I'd appreciate it.

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron
In my personal opinion the breasts look somewhat weird and not sexy in the first screenshots.

Yeah, I always thought that one was just a matter of taste. When I first saw the original mod, I thought it was too pointy and odd, but when I saw it in motion, I kind of "got it". I might do some more work to the overall shape to remove some of the anti-gravitation if I can get a nice look out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.