SFxT - Nude mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMe

Content Creator
The second one looks better from the pics. Good job, I can't seem to make them look good without modifying the vertex count.
I don't like either though :P But that's just my unusual tastes fault xD

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
@Y2Ryoko
well see, you can't really get rid of those seams unless you unwrap the entire model again, and of course redraw all the textures by hand. But as of now we don't have compatible software to make those changes seamlessly *coughpun* Also its a buttload of work and I don't think this has ever been done to any game of this series before. I guess we'll have to do with what we have and cover up the seams in a different fashion. XD

For example you could simply make the skin color brighter where the clothing used to be, as in "tanlines" which some might actually find very sexy. It would also be quite realistic at that and the seams would be far less visible.

NotMe

Content Creator
Added Nina_v1, it'll be updated don't worry and pics will come tomorrow.
There's are seams on her shoulders and, for some reason, I can't get it to work properly with Pandora (the suit still appears unlike Cammy).

011788dkert

Potential Patron
Roque bro... Could you make a mod for Julia to make her skirt shorter like in this video below?
Tekken 3: Julia - YouTube
Nothing naked or anything just a shorter skirt mod that's all, because c@pc0m made it way too long in my opinion and i really want to be able to see more of her when i use her,.
i would really appreciated it if could do that little tweak. not really a request just throwing it out there in case u get bored one day and decide to do it u know, that would be cool.

Looking forward to them Nina pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

yaranaika

Potential Patron
yay! just found a nice Lili mods!

CpMmU.jpg ZOzHn.jpg

but since the source is also contain the other "DLC costume mods"
is it allowed to post the link here?

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron
Linking a modification of a DLC costume shouldn't be considered as linking to the actual DLC costume, right? Just like playing a Mario hack on an emulator doesn't count as pirating Mario for example. That's just my take on the issue. The way I see it, if the modding community is going to keep sidelining itself all the way up to November worrying about what counts as DLC or not, then everything we try to do is going to be horrible limited.

supe

Potential Patron
@yaranaika, would you mind PM-ing me where you're finding these other mods?

Perhaps we could get a compilation started on this forum somewhere.

ewansdad30

Potential Patron
Hi all,

So i wanted to say thanks for the cammy skin. looks nice. Now lets get down to business. im really struggling to find other forums. i have found this one and srk forums but we cant discuss anything on srk. So what i was going to ask was if someone could just point me to any forums that contain costume change help and colour changing. Thanks in advace all and keep up the good work.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

AH, ok. i have found a link that provides there 3rd alt outfit. im a little confused though as the file name's are like this JRI_03_06.obj.emm
it says i have to rename them to JRI_01_06.obj.emm this means that the 1st outfit will get replaced by the 3rd alt outfit.
is there anyway i can just place this somewhere so i can choose from all 3? hope this doesnt sound to confusing its just im new at this. oh and btw, when i renamed the files (all blimmin 12 of em lol) it did work but its just a lot of effort to change 1 outfit.

p.s i can provide link if admin gives me permission.

yaranaika

Potential Patron
@yaranaika, would you mind PM-ing me where you're finding these other mods?
Perhaps we could get a compilation started on this forum somewhere.
if you are asking about that Lili mod above, you can get it from here

maybe our master RoqueDemon here can make some improvement
like make it topless or something :cool:

it says i have to rename them to JRI_01_06.obj.emm this means that the 1st outfit will get replaced by the 3rd alt outfit.
is there anyway i can just place this somewhere so i can choose from all 3? hope this doesnt sound to confusing its just im new at this. oh and btw, when i renamed the files (all blimmin 12 of em lol) it did work but its just a lot of effort to change 1 outfit.
I'm using custom costume manager to change outfit
no need to rename files, just select any costume you want to use, and done!
you can get it from here

ewansdad30

Potential Patron
if you are asking about that Lili mod above, you can get it from here

maybe our master RoqueDemon here can make some improvement
like make it topless or something :cool:

I'm using custom costume manager to change outfit
no need to rename files, just select any costume you want to use, and done!
you can get it from here

thanks for this, thats great

mediakill

Potential Patron
ahhh new deviant art mod; thanks

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

wait does this mod and hos others work in sfxt for certain?

ewansdad30

Potential Patron
waiiittt. i tried the custom changer but its all in japanese. plus, where do i put the 3rd costume? im confused.com right now

yaranaika

Potential Patron
wait does this mod and hos others work in sfxt for certain?
unfortunately, on my PC, only that Lili mod I posted above that worked
the others just giving me black/invisible texture

but if your VGA support it [not Radeon HD 4600 series like mine], maybe those mods will works fine

waiiittt. i tried the custom changer but its all in japanese. plus, where do i put the 3rd costume? im confused.com right now
actually it's chinese
- put the 3rd costume/mods files in the corresponding character 's folder
- select characters you want to change on the tool [ex: Lili]
- select 3rd costume on the tool [under character's name, ex: LIL_03]
- press the middle button [of 3 button] on the right
- and done!

ewansdad30

Potential Patron
k, gonna try it out. and yeah your right, its chinese :)

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

oh wow. sweet. so this means i can get more costumes and modded costumes and just do the same thing.

also, does anyone know if there is a ling xiaoyu alt outfit or a modded one? i love this char.

yaranaika

Potential Patron
oh wow. sweet. so this means i can get more costumes and modded costumes and just do the same thing.
yup!
just rename the new costume mod files into ***_04, ***_05, and so on
and you can always choose any costume you want to use anytime

NotMe

Content Creator
Roque bro... Could you make a mod for Julia to make her skirt shorter like in this video below?
Tekken 3: Julia - YouTube
Nothing naked or anything just a shorter skirt mod that's all, because c@pc0m made it way too long in my opinion and i really want to be able to see more of her when i use her,.
i would really appreciated it if could do that little tweak. not really a request just throwing it out there in case u get bored one day and decide to do it u know, that would be cool.

Looking forward to them Nina pics.
I'll look into it, should be pretty simple though. I'll create a thread on the SFW work section for this kind of thing.

ibukilove

Potential Patron
@yaranaika, really ? that works ? wow great thanks i will try it !

mediakill

Potential Patron
moddah's xb360 mods work well with costume changer; every mod is working except the sexy lili for me but probably just me missing something. anyways looks like some alternates might be missing (not a xbox owner so) but what about paul and a few others don't they have alts as well?

anyways thanks guys still surprised there hasn't been a nude mod of the most obvious first choice chun li yet though!

ewansdad30

Potential Patron
moddah's xb360 mods work well with costume changer; every mod is working except the sexy lili for me but probably just me missing something. anyways looks like some alternates might be missing (not a xbox owner so) but what about paul and a few others don't they have alts as well?

anyways thanks guys still surprised there hasn't been a nude mod of the most obvious first choice chun li yet though!

yeah, the alt costume for chun li is smoking. would love to see it with just the apron on. so does anyone know of any site that has custom skins? i mean, great job on poision and cammy but is there any more? please please please can someone point me to a ling alt outfit or a all boobs out one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.