SFxT - Nude mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMe

Content Creator
I'll try to improve this mod over time.

Keep in mind that the Cammy and Nina mods are still very rough and need updated tools to look the best they can.

To install extract and replace the folder in Street Fighter x Tekken\resource\CMN\battle\chara

I'm not happy at all with Nina, by the way, I thought I would just put it out there since there was nothing new coming out :P
Pics will be posted tomorrow.

24-06-2012
Cammy_v6 (removed seam the best I could, it's still visible though)

14-06-2012
Chun-Li_v1

14-05-2012
Cammy_v5 (Removed unused "Cloth" option from the color editor)
Nina_v1

11-05-2012:
Cammy_v4 (FullNude version with genitalia and Topless version with underwear)
Cammy_v3 (Fixed leotard showing up in Pandora mode)

10-05-2012:
Cammy_v2 (Less noticeable seam and better nipples)

08-05-2012:
Updated Poison_v3.rar file for easier install
Cammy_v1

06-05-2012:
Poison_v3 (Fixed shadowing/reflection issues)
Poison_v2 (Nipple texture added)
Poison_v1

Releases:

View attachment Poison_v3.rar
2012-05-06_00003.jpg 2012-05-06_00004.jpg

View attachment (Topless)Cammy_v6.rar
2012-05-11_00003.jpg 2012-05-11_00004.jpg

View attachment (FullNude)Cammy_v6.rar
2012-05-11_00002.jpg 2012-05-11_00001.jpg

View attachment Nina_v1.rar
2012-05-18_00001.jpg 2012-05-18_00002.jpg

View attachment Chun-Li_v1.rar
SFTK 2012-06-14 19-05-22-01.jpg SFTK 2012-06-14 19-06-21-87.jpg

On a foot note: If you have your own releases and want them to get attention, please create another thread for them or else they'll just get buried in this one. You can still post them here, but they'll get more attention in their own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
Is this the PC version?
If so, which tools did you use to extract the textures. (And which channel made the tanktop transparent?)

NotMe

Content Creator
where do u install to
Oh, I thought I said that in the post. I'm going to add it.
Anyway, go to your Street Fighter x Tekken folder then resource\CMN\battle\chara\PSN and replace.

Is this the PC version?If so, which tools did you use to extract the textures. (And which channel made the tanktop transparent?)
Yup, PC version. I used piecemonteeSF4explorerV0.37b.exe to open the files. .emo files for the 3D models, .emb files for the textures.
With that program you can select certain parts of the model to be hidden, so I hid the top. Then I extracted the textures from the .emb file, added nipples and cleaned up both the texture and normal map to get rid of the shading caused by the tank top.

mediakill

Potential Patron
ahh thanks works fine? or is there bugs?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

you doing the other ladies as well?

NotMe

Content Creator
ahh thanks works fine? or is there bugs?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

you doing the other ladies as well?

Works fine for me.

As for the other ladies, I might do them when the .emg importing/exporting tools are updated to properly support SFxT. No promises though.

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
Hey,
so I've exported some of the models and textures and started reskinning (Ibuki 2nd Costume for this matter) and I've encountered a problem that I cannot get past... the UV Seams or AO Seams... does anyone have an idea how to get rid of them? I'm using MM3D btw, but also have 3DSMAX and Blender. (They kinda fk up the files tho)
I've taken a look at SF4 nudepatches and they all retained their seams so that leads me to believe that nobody cares as long as there are titts.

NotMe

Content Creator
Hey,
so I've exported some of the models and textures and started reskinning (Ibuki 2nd Costume for this matter) and I've encountered a problem that I cannot get past... the UV Seams or AO Seams... does anyone have an idea how to get rid of them? I'm using MM3D btw, but also have 3DSMAX and Blender. (They kinda fk up the files tho)
I've taken a look at SF4 nudepatches and they all retained their seams so that leads me to believe that nobody cares as long as there are titts.

Can you PM me a pic of the seams? I think I'll be able to tell you what's wrong if you do.

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
PM won't let me upload pics and icba to host them rite now so I'll hand them to you here:

Seams are clearly visible on the AO in MM3D and of the UV variety on the texture in PS.
I know models can be done without this happening, like Poison... she doesn't have any seams on her upper body. But she also has a totally different UV map. And I'm not sure the game would deal well with me changing the UV map, also then i'd have to completely redraw the textures. I know those seams are not a big deal, and in game they are hardly noticable (it's just that Ambient light reflects differently from those parts of the body. And they are usually conveniently placed wherever a part of clothing ends and skin begins, so they are usually well hidden by texture and normal maps.) but I think I'm just nitpicking here.

The question is: would anybody kill themselves if they had to use nude skins/models with those seams that are hardly visible during game play?

seam.png seam2.png

NotMe

Content Creator
Poison's body was already done by the developers like that.
The issue there seems to be shading groups, so try and put the arms and the body in the same shading group.
I was actually going to do what you're doing for Ibuki's nude mod :P

PS: Note that, due to incompatibilities between the current tools and SFxT, everything you do now won't work in the game and will have to be redone when the tools get updated. The tools aren't exporting nor importing the models correctly from the files even though they seem fine.

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
kk I'll look into it...

but well according to the guys at Shoryuken editing meshes works quite fine with the help of the asset explorer.

NotMe

Content Creator
kk I'll look into it...

but well according to the guys at Shoryuken editing meshes works quite fine with the help of the asset explorer.
You have extract as an .obj file and can only move vertexes around or else it will give you an error importing. That way you can't make any big changes to the model.
The way to do it is by exporting as .smd file, which comes with bones and everything, and also allows modders to completely modify models. But currently, the only thing that gets exported is the skeleton.
Yesterday night I read that a fix had been found with hex editing but I didn't test it, I'll try it out today.

UPDATE: Turns out the hex editing is for files obj files imported with emgswap. This allows mods to add static objects, or in other words, objects only connected to one bone. I'll play around with the idea and see if I can come up with something for .smd extraction.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
When the heck did this even come out on PC? Steam and GameFAQS have it listed as May 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.