SDT Loader question (3 Viewers)

booster

Avid Affiliate
often i feel like "man, why does it take him so long to cum?". i don't want to use the "infinite pleasure" hotkey, because with that option he doesn't have a real in-game orgasm. on the other hand, sometimes i don't want him to cum yet, but setting pleasure to 0 is over the top. how about a option to increase or decrease his pleasure for lets say 10 points? with that option you can always keep him at a state where you want him.

ModGuy

Content Creator
booster said:
often i feel like "man, why does it take him so long to cum?". i don't want to use the "infinite pleasure" hotkey, because with that option he doesn't have a real in-game orgasm. on the other hand, sometimes i don't want him to cum yet, but setting pleasure to 0 is over the top. how about a option to increase or decrease his pleasure for lets say 10 points? with that option you can always keep him at a state where you want him.

Could add a "increment/decrement" tweak in to Settings.txt
That and I can't understand why that infinite thing is still in there, I was planning on removing that ages ago.

EDIT:
Increment/Decrement done, can be changed in Settings.txt
Another tweak added - pleasureTime - how quickly he cums at max pleasure, 0-60.

EDIT2:
Tongue toggle also done.

EDIT3:
Removed embedded fonts, using _sans instead. Cuts size down by ~40kB

EDIT4:
ejacPleasure tweak added, climax value. Default 140.

Gordon

Potential Patron
Hey,

is there a way to improve the FPS without lowering the quality?

Because i have a good PC (i5 core, 560ti ect.)

But i have a lot of lags, especially when i zoom in.

I Use the newest portable adobe Flash player.

ModGuy

Content Creator
patsy said:
hair.png doesn't load correctly all the time. It think it's a race condition between loading the hair and code.txt.

In light of this and hair mods, I've formed a solution that isn't for this at all:
Code:
function onLoaded(e:Event):void
{
	var s:Array = e.target.data.split("\r").join("").split("\n").join("").split(";");

for (var si:int = 0; si<s.length; si++)
	{
		if (s[si].split(":")[0] == "hair")
		{
			for (var hairInd:int = 0; hairInd<g.characterControl.characters.length; hairInd++)
			{
				if (g.dataName(s[si].split(":")[1].split(",")[0]) == g.dataName(g.characterControl.characters[hairInd].charShortName))
				{
					g.characterControl.customHairLoaded = false;
					setHair(hairInd);
				}
			}
			s.splice(si,1);
			break;
		}
	}
	var out:String = "";
	for (var s2:int = 0; s2<s.length; s2++)
	{
		out +=  s[s2] + ";";
	}
	g.inGameMenu.loadData(out);
}
function setHair(arg1:uint, arg2:Boolean=true)
{
	var cc = g.characterControl;
	cc.clearElements();
	var loc2:* = undefined;
	var loc1:* = cc.characters[arg1];
	g.her.hairTop.gotoAndStop(loc1.hairTop);
	g.her.hairMidContainer.hairUnder.gotoAndStop(loc1.hairUnder);
	g.her.hairMidContainer.hairBottom.gotoAndStop(loc1.hairBottom);
	g.her.hairBackContainer.hairBack.gotoAndStop(loc1.hairBack);
	if (arg2)
	{
		cc.setEyebrowFill(loc1.eyebrowFill);
		cc.setEyebrowLine(loc1.eyebrowLine);
	}
	cc.currentElements = loc1.generateElements();
	var loc3:* = 0;
	var loc4:* = cc.currentElements;
	for each (loc2 in loc4)
	{
		loc2.addEventListener("toggled", cc.currentElementToggled, false, 0, true);
	}
	cc.updateCurrentElementsStatus();
	cc.currentHair = arg1;
}

That loads hair without removing hair mods, yay.
Perhaps Kona would be so kind as to rewrite the setHair function to allow for a parameter to be passed in for whether or not to reset headwear/hair mods.
Would have saved me some headaches.

EDIT:
Have some error checking:
03619950548046671720.png

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
patsy said:
hair.png doesn't load correctly all the time. It think it's a race condition between loading the hair and code.txt.

In light of this and hair mods, I've formed a solution that isn't for this at all:
Code:
function onLoaded(e:Event):void
{
	var s:Array = e.target.data.split("\r").join("").split("\n").join("").split(";");

for (var si:int = 0; si<s.length; si++)
	{
		if (s[si].split(":")[0] == "hair")
		{
			for (var hairInd:int = 0; hairInd<g.characterControl.characters.length; hairInd++)
			{
				if (g.dataName(s[si].split(":")[1].split(",")[0]) == g.dataName(g.characterControl.characters[hairInd].charShortName))
				{
					g.characterControl.customHairLoaded = false;
					setHair(hairInd);
				}
			}
			s.splice(si,1);
			break;
		}
	}
	var out:String = "";
	for (var s2:int = 0; s2<s.length; s2++)
	{
		out +=  s[s2] + ";";
	}
	g.inGameMenu.loadData(out);
}
function setHair(arg1:uint, arg2:Boolean=true)
{
	var cc = g.characterControl;
	cc.clearElements();
	var loc2:* = undefined;
	var loc1:* = cc.characters[arg1];
	g.her.hairTop.gotoAndStop(loc1.hairTop);
	g.her.hairMidContainer.hairUnder.gotoAndStop(loc1.hairUnder);
	g.her.hairMidContainer.hairBottom.gotoAndStop(loc1.hairBottom);
	g.her.hairBackContainer.hairBack.gotoAndStop(loc1.hairBack);
	if (arg2)
	{
		cc.setEyebrowFill(loc1.eyebrowFill);
		cc.setEyebrowLine(loc1.eyebrowLine);
	}
	cc.currentElements = loc1.generateElements();
	var loc3:* = 0;
	var loc4:* = cc.currentElements;
	for each (loc2 in loc4)
	{
		loc2.addEventListener("toggled", cc.currentElementToggled, false, 0, true);
	}
	cc.updateCurrentElementsStatus();
	cc.currentHair = arg1;
}

That loads hair without removing hair mods, yay.
Perhaps Kona would be so kind as to rewrite the setHair function to allow for a parameter to be passed in for whether or not to reset headwear/hair mods.
Would have saved me some headaches.

EDIT:
Have some error checking:
03619950548046671720.png
Yay unlazy error trapping :)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Gordon said:
Hey,

is there a way to improve the FPS without lowering the quality?

Because i have a good PC (i5 core, 560ti ect.)

But i have a lot of lags, especially when i zoom in.

I Use the newest portable adobe Flash player.
That doesn't sound like a "good" PC necessarily, more like "good enough". My computer can run around 5 instances of SDT on high quality at the same time before getting laggy.

Gordon

Potential Patron
That doesn't sound like a "good" PC necessarily, more like "good enough". My computer can run around 5 instances of SDT on high quality at the same time before getting laggy.

WOW im so impressed DUDE your PC must be from nasa or some shit. Cool story bro

ModGuy

Content Creator
Lag = FPS<30
Basically, whenever we zoom in.

I hardly believe that anyone can achieve full framerates in any situation with flash unless you have some secret awesome PC parts your hiding from us Anon.

Do tell.

I thought it was all on the CPU, I don't think the GPU does anything apart from HW accelleration in videos in flash.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
Lag = FPS<30
Basically, whenever we zoom in.

I hardly believe that anyone can achieve full framerates in any situation with flash unless you have some secret awesome PC parts your hiding from us Anon.

Do tell.

I thought it was all on the CPU, I don't think the GPU does anything apart from HW accelleration in videos in flash.
I think they were all zoomed out when I ran it. GPU does matter btw. If I turn my GPU off and use the integrated video card it can't run 1 instance of SDT without lag.

dcfan

Potential Patron
Right so here are the problems I've run into with the newest Loader (and I'm using Flash Standalone 11.1 32bit on a 64bit Vista system and I realize that's probably a major reason I'm having trouble but I've yet to find a better stand alone flash player that doesn't lag to shit while running SDT or the loader):

-Opening the game and it completely skips the opening screen and jumps right to the game (This has happened before with previous versions)

-Refuses to load mods (I've been copying/pasting my entire mod folder from one loader to another pretty much every game, and I actually tried deleting the whole loader package and re-unziping it and just adding mods manually to the new mod folder and that didn't work either) and seems to re-load the game, not entirely sure, all I know for sure is it suddenly sounds like two SD Chan's breathing a half second apart. It's kinda creepy.

-Refuses to load multiple mods at once. In a couple of the previous loaders I was able to select a couple of mods at once (such as Corset and boots or one of Calla's character mods + tentacles) and now I load one mod and if I try to load another, it just resets the game.

Those are the problems I've been having with the last 2 loaders. As I said in the other thread I've had minor problems with "Every other release" of the loader, and typically it's something simple like the intro music cutting off suddenly when opening the loader (Obviously not really an issue) or the loader just lagging like shit without any mods loaded. Typically when I've had these minor issues, I've just switched over to using the then up to date SDT game instead.

ModGuy

Content Creator
To stop it from skipping the intro screen, change skipTitle to 0 in Settings.txt

As for the intro sound cutting off, that's now fixed.
I had some code stop it from playing because after hearing it enough times it gets annoying.

As for mods not loading, I think this is an issue on your end. You couldn't get the boots mod from the other thread to work either.
Same goes for the game reloading, there is no code in the loader to do this. It must be something else going on, maybe.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Faceless said:
Question, ModGuy. How do I access her skin HSL values?

Code:
var p = main.g.characterControl.skinHSL;
// HSLC from object p.
trace(p.h, p.s, p.l, p.c);

Faceless

Content Creator
Sweet. Thanks, ModGuy. Now to get this to work...

EDIT: Okay, so I was hoping to take the HSLC values and use them as parameters for reverse filters, but after spending about an hour on this I realized that saturation doesn't work that way. Fuck.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Could you not just do the following:

Find the object getting hue shifted.
Add mod to parent object.
Register to remove.

Although some scenarios will have an object moving around, so parent objects are no good...

You could an EnterFrame listener to move the mod along with the target object.

EDIT: Forum is slow these days, I think I'll release the next loader.

EDIT2: Released.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Faceless said:
ModGuy said:
Find the object getting hue shifted.
Add mod to parent object.
Register to remove.
You've lost me here. I don't see what that would accomplish.

Say you wanted to add an object to her body, but that was getting hue shifted.
Find the parent object, probably her.
Add the mod to that object, then register it for removal.
If required, have an event listener move it along with her body.

I know, crappy.
But I don't think you can simply reverse a colorTransform.

vassili

Potential Patron
The download link isn't appearing on the first post. Are we still waiting for an updated version of the loader?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.