Bro11567

Potential Patron
Hey is me again i really dont want to bother u but i need to ask u one more question i dint really understand on how to use mods on this game

Zercous

Potential Patron
When I try and run Loader.swf it loads but then says "error trying to start SDT.swf" or something close to that. Any help?

Bro11567

Potential Patron
When I try and run Loader.swf it loads but then says "error trying to start SDT.swf" or something close to that. Any help?

Do you have Adobe air and Adobe flash player installed on your phone? Adobe air is available via the app store if u cant find adobe flash player try searching it on google but with apk at the end u should found it ic not let me know if u need any help

Zercous

Potential Patron
Do you have Adobe air and Adobe flash player installed on your phone? Adobe air is available via the app store if u cant find adobe flash player try searching it on google but with apk at the end u should found it ic not let me know if u need any help

I have Adobe flash player. I can't find Adobe air on the app store. I have good play store and I dont know what to install.

Bro11567

Potential Patron
FIRST THING FIRST: Hello, I'm Shanto and here is my first thread. I'm french, so excuse the grammar error plz

I heard that lot of people cant run loader on their phone. Actually, i think i m one of the first that did it successfully. So, let s get started.

FIRST STEP:
You are gonna need some file to make it work (you dont need any computer to make it work, dw)
The first file is a SWF reader for android. I dont remember which version I was using, it was one of those 2:
Flash Game Player NEW - Apps on Google Play or Flash Game Player Classic - Apps on Google Play
Then you are gonna need ES file explorer (You can use any file explorer, just a personal recommendation)
Then, a .txt editor: QuickEdit is very good in my opinion.
Finally, a Loader. I recommend ModGuy's loader which work fine on android. (if you have an already modded version on your computer, just scroll down a bit)

Edit: some persons cant run some of those APK, idk why. If it's your case, feel free to search on the play store and on aptoide some apk that can run on your device ;D
If you run into problem, try those: Webgenie SWF & Flash Player – Flash Browser - Apps on Google Play , or SWF Player - Flash File Viewer - Apps on Google Play .
I dont have my phone so I havn't try them, so feel free to comment if it worked for you.
Ok so i talked with some persons that has problem, apparently they just insisted a bit and it worked (I didn't understood but yeah) so i recommend you to try multiple time and to restart your device.

SECOND STEP:
Before going any further, let me explain you some thing. You cant manually load mod with this method. I didnt found any SWF reader that allow this. The init folder dont work either (maybe my fault idk, you can try if you want). So we are gonna be using the reset one. Also, some mods dont work (maybe it's just me again), I remember having problem on the moreclothing mod.

So, you just need to put the ModGuy's Loader where you want on your device's file, then install mods in the reset folder.
If you dont know how to proceed, follow the beginner guide, and search for the reset folder part.

Then launch the SWF reader, select the "Loader.swf" (if you dont find this, verify you have installed the correct Loader), go in the "scene tab" (i guess that it also work from the main menu if you press option) and press the reset button.
View attachment 89776
Normally, it should work.

IF YOU WANT TO TRANSFER FROM YOUR COMPUTER:
So, you can easily transfer SDT from your computer to your phone/tablet/else. You just have to move the whole game (loader, files, and original games included) into your device. Then, if you havent set your reset file, just copy the content of the init one into the reset one. It should normally work. (If you havent set your init file properly too, I cant really help you. The only thing i can say is that you should try the Second Step then)

NEED HELP?
You can contact me on discord if you run into problem. If i get harrassed on any sort, i will block the request and delete my tag from this post. My discord tag is Shantofficiel ラクーン#0420
You can also get on the discord server of undertow. They will help you.

I hope this tutorial helped you ^^ have a good day everyone
Hey its me again thx for the information but i got one more question when i try to ran mods on it, it just kicks me out of the game idk why can u plz help me, and when i try to contact u on discord apparantly ur not on discord or its just me can u plz give me ur discord plz if u dont i really understand that but anyways thx for the information

Zercous

Potential Patron

I have everything and it still doesn't work. Here's my problems. I can't load sdt.swf, it flashes between the different original backgrounds and I can't do anything during that time. Next, I try to run Loader.swf and it says error loading sdt.swf... if you can think of anything that can help me then that would be great! Thanks for the response to everything also.

Bro11567

Potential Patron
I have everything and it still doesn't work. Here's my problems. I can't load sdt.swf, it flashes between the different original backgrounds and I can't do anything during that time. Next, I try to run Loader.swf and it says error loading sdt.swf... if you can think of anything that can help me then that would be great! Thanks for the response to everything also.

Im on the sama problem as u im trying to contact the person who found this tho, when i I'll let u know

Bro11567

Potential Patron
FIRST THING FIRST: Hello, I'm Shanto and here is my first thread. I'm french, so excuse the grammar error plz

I heard that lot of people cant run loader on their phone. Actually, i think i m one of the first that did it successfully. So, let s get started.

FIRST STEP:
You are gonna need some file to make it work (you dont need any computer to make it work, dw)
The first file is a SWF reader for android. I dont remember which version I was using, it was one of those 2:
Flash Game Player NEW - Apps on Google Play or Flash Game Player Classic - Apps on Google Play
Then you are gonna need ES file explorer (You can use any file explorer, just a personal recommendation)
Finally, a Loader. I recommend ModGuy's loader which work fine on android. (if you have an already modded version on your computer, just scroll down a bit)

Edit: some persons cant run some of those APK, idk why. If it's your case, feel free to search on the play store and on aptoide some apk that can run on your device ;D
If you run into problem, try those: Webgenie SWF & Flash Player – Flash Browser - Apps on Google Play , or SWF Player - Flash File Viewer - Apps on Google Play .
I dont have my phone so I havn't try them, so feel free to comment if it worked for you.
Ok so i talked with some persons that has problem, apparently they just insisted a bit and it worked (I didn't understood but yeah) so i recommend you to try multiple time and to restart your device.

SECOND STEP:
Before going any further, let me explain you some thing. You cant manually load mod with this method. I didnt found any SWF reader that allow this. The init folder dont work either (maybe my fault idk, you can try if you want). So we are gonna be using the reset one. Also, some mods dont work (maybe it's just me again), I remember having problem on the moreclothing mod.

So, you just need to put the ModGuy's Loader where you want on your device's file, then install mods in the reset folder.
If you dont know how to proceed, follow the beginner guide, and search for the reset folder part.

Then launch the SWF reader, select the "Loader.swf" (if you dont find this, verify you have installed the correct Loader), go in the "scene tab" (i guess that it also work from the main menu if you press option) and press the reset button.
View attachment 89776

So, you can easily transfer SDT from your computer to your phone/tablet/else. You just have to move the whole game (loader, files, and original games included) into your device. Then, if you havent set your reset file, just copy the content of the init one into the reset one. It should normally work. (If you havent set your init file properly too, I cant really help you. The only thing i can say is that you should try the Second Step then)

NEED HELP?
You can contact me on discord if you run into problem. If i get harrassed on any sort, i will block the request and delete my tag from this post. My discord tag is Shantofficiel ラクーン#0420

And also were do i put the mods i want, im so srry if u already put this somewhere this is my last question plz answer

Bro11567

Potential Patron

FIRST STEP:

SECOND STEP:

View attachment 89776

NEED HELP?

Hey is me again with one and last question how do i put mods in the game, on which file? Plz answer

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
You'll have to look at each mods tutorial. If you want the mod to load at start up put it in $INT$ otherwise see teh character folders tutorial. I think its on Sby's page

Deltavoid

Content Creator
It says that I have an error with sdt.swf. I'm wondering I can get any help?
Make sure you have everything setup properly.
If everything is setup correctly, then it may just be acting temperamental. Keep trying.
I had the same thing happen. Once it sorted itself out, it should not have any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.