Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (2 Viewers)

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Hey FallenLost,
I already answered your PM but for everybody: "White Winged Designs" on the crotch are hints for an unsealer. Unequip everything unsealer related and you get my nude textures back.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
If you are the only one complaining, maybe you are at fault :-)
Some Tipps:
- Try redownloading the file because it might be faulty. Maybe from the other host.
- Try typing the password by hand
- Try another archiving-software (I'd suggest 7-zip)
Cheers!

Nebulus29

Potential Patron
Didn't see a mod for this but is it possible to take an NPCs model and attach it to your character? If so can I request this? Haha if not no biggie btw Ty for the mod shadow awesome work :)

dandawg

Potential Patron
Ok, I was just taking a shot in the dark here, but if someone could help me that'd be great.

I installed the White Whipper Mod but when I use a nude mod for the whipper it makes the body change to brown and the face/feet/hands white, is there any way to get the nude mod working for the white whipper mod so that the whole body is white? If so please help a brother out. :D

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Ok, I was just taking a shot in the dark here, but if someone could help me that'd be great.

I installed the White Whipper Mod but when I use a nude mod for the whipper it makes the body change to brown and the face/feet/hands white, is there any way to get the nude mod working for the white whipper mod so that the whole body is white? If so please help a brother out. :D

That would require a white version of the nude whipper texture. I don't know anything about the white whipper mod, whether the textures where replaced by the ones of another character class or the skin color was changed on a one-by-one basis. You could suggest the modder of the white whipper mod to provide a nude white whipper skin. Of course he may use my textures or the modder's base textures as long as the source is mentioned and my thread is linked somewhere in the description.

dandawg

Potential Patron
Thanks for your time to explain it to me. Sorry I'm not too clued up with this stuff haha, but all I know is I cannot afford the lingerie unsealer and I really liked that mod so I thought maybe there was some way you knew, I really appreciate your knowledge on the matter, cheers mate. :)

J

JunoWalker

Can both of your mods, the full nude mod V2 and the sentinel non-censor mod V3, work together? I got thr sentinel mod to work, but the full nude mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I should be able to see my sentinel as fully nude if wearing the default underwear on the character selection screen if I just created her, right? or any character for that matter? If it only works in game and not on system menus, then please specify. Any and all help given for this problem will be greatly appreciated. THX

------EDIT------

After re-adding the new files to the folders, both of the mods are now working perfectly. I gotta say these mods are both high quality and very entertaining. Great work to everybody that helped make these mods a reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

locust3d

Potential Patron
scblade.jpg

well I logged today and got this, any idea whats happening, it worked fine before

shivakl

Potential Patron
i want to change my lev 25 amor to nude amor, what should i do ?
this not unseal mod... i already used full nude mod for lingier but now i want the amor change

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Very well done!!! Great work...Love it

Hope sometime you will be able to crack the Lingery Unsealer ;)

THX!!!
Thanks for your awesome Feedback Lieutenant MacBrutzel,

To tell the truth, a full nude unsealer wouldn't be too much of a problem if I hadn't changed the size of the nipples slightly while drawing my full nudity textures. But the minor tweaks to the textures (nipple size back to original) as well as the generation and proper alignment of normal maps would take some time and I can't find the motivation to do it.

An easy workaround would be the *.xml trick (discussed within the forum, linked to more than once within my recommended links section) to replace the appearance of specific armors. We'd just have to replace the unsealer mesh (*_PT_N_00 or something) with the default underwear (*_PT_N_01) and they'd all be nude. I'm just to lazy to extract current *.xml files for each class and do it. I can only guide the way ;-)

Cheers!

cowboys12

Potential Patron
would it be possible to get a simple edit to make the SE race queen outfit more reaviling? like instead of the bra strap you have boobs painted with nipples poking out instead?

I

ivory7777

im looking into these mods, are their any NPC nude modes? can't seem to find any of those around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.