Scarlet blade vendetta skimpier clothes request (1 Viewer)

Random_Dude

Potential Patron
So, i've been playing scarlet blade for some time with some of the mods from here ("nude mod", "areolatastic" and "subtle and balanced nipples"). The mods are great and all but they only affect the starter things (lingerie and up to lvl 25 armor (the armor isnt that much more revealing)).
My request is somebody make a mod for the early/later armor with more "stuff" (pussy and less on the tits). Instead of just pushing the top up a little on all classes like "areolatastic".
The files are pretty easy to find "scarletbladefolder>data>objects>PC>tex" and viola (and if you really want you can even change the NPCs just under objects>NPC>tex), the file type used is DDS image files.

(theres a bug with the sentinel where she glows really brightly with these 3 mods, so if you can figure that out aswell, then that would be awesome)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Posting a picture of the clothes you want modded MIGHT inspire a modder to consider your request. :smile:Failure to post an image usually results in your request being ignored.:frown:

Random_Dude

Potential Patron
Medic:
MED alpha.png
MED beta.png
MED gamma.png

Punisher:
PUNISH alpha.png
PUNISH beta.png

Sentinel:
SENT alpha.png
SENT beta.png

Shadow walker:
SHADOW alpha.png
SHADOW beta.png

Whipper:
WHIP alpha.png
WHIP beta.png

Defender:
DEFEND alpha.png
DEFEND beta.png

Here. i got some of the gear "alpha"(left) "beta"(right) and one gamma medic(right). their files names should be the first two letters: sentinel=SE and medic=ME when naming the mod files (these pics were taken without "areolatastic").

I've just looked through the files of the "areolatastic" mod and it seems this require quiet some work. So if you attempt to mod this game, please look the mods files and see if you can learn from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.